THE BROWNS BOARD

Sore Losers

Nuckin Futz

Somebody supposedly body slammed that asshole ( # 23 )

Mangold back body dropped him, if you ever watched wrestling you'd know what the meant. But somehow i just don't think it was enough. Like being vaulted like that was probably what he knew could happen to him if the center stood up as he was passing over. So that's something Mitchell would have been prepared for. What he wouldn't have been prepared for is the entire Jets O line stepping on his cock one after the other. And that was what I would really have wished for. And I really do think if one of our Browns had done that the whole team would be getting some really sour press the whole week. I know Rex was still pissed about it the next day, but I don't think anybody asked Tomlin or anyone from the Steelers organization about it. If it had been us Pettine would have been forced to pen a letter to SI and ESPN profusely apologizing. Oh and I can only imagine what Merril fuckng Hoge would have been going on about. He would have found ways to bring it up till the playoffs. Is Rooney a wizard or something that he can wave a stick and people forget to talk about Pgh's dirty shit?

Mangold back body dropped him, if you ever watched wrestling you'd know what the meant. But somehow i just don't think it was enough. Like being vaulted like that was probably what he knew could happen to him if the center stood up as he was passing over. So that's something Mitchell would have been prepared for. What he wouldn't have been prepared for is the entire Jets O line stepping on his cock one after the other. And that was what I would really have wished for. And I really do think if one of our Browns had done that the whole team would be getting some really sour press the whole week. I know Rex was still pissed about it the next day, but I don't think anybody asked Tomlin or anyone from the Steelers organization about it. If it had been us Pettine would have been forced to pen a letter to SI and ESPN profusely apologizing. Oh and I can only imagine what Merril fuckng Hoge would have been going on about. He would have found ways to bring it up till the playoffs. Is Rooney a wizard or something that he can wave a stick and people forget to talk about Pgh's dirty shit?

Wait until they try it with Manziel under center somewhere.

If it had been us Pettine would have been forced to pen a letter to SI and ESPN profusely apologizing.

Is Rooney a wizard or something that he can wave a stick and people forget to talk about Pgh's dirty shit?

First... dirty? Nah... overzealous.

Second, if a Brown had done it I truly believe Pettine would have immediately pulled him off of the field. I am actually surprised that Tomlin did not do so.

Second, if a Brown had done it I truly believe Pettine would have immediately pulled him off of the field. I am actually surprised that Tomlin did not do so.

Last play of the game, right? Anyway:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11859092/mike-tomlin-pittsburgh-steelers-condone-mike-mitchell-late-leap-new-york-jets

At least the coaching staff recognises it was a douche move.

I agree not dirty: undisciplined

Second, if a Brown had done it I truly believe Pettine would have immediately pulled him off of the field. I am actually surprised that Tomlin did not do so. I'm not surprised at all with Tomlin. He didn't do anything when Lanning got kicked in the face either.

So even Ben admits that there probably would have been a bench clearing on their part if the roles were reversed. Tomlin saying he didn't hear what Mitchell said and just nodded is a convenient alibi isn't it? Took them a couple days to come up with it too. And yes I completely agree that Pettine would likely have yanked that minor league ass right off the field for that shit. Tomlin didn't.

I'm supposed to take tomlin's word for it? The guy who tried to trip an opposing player in the biggest display of coaching douchebaggery I've ever seen? Right. I'd have an easier time believing he authorized it himself.

Tomlin is a churlish MF'er.. And very immature IMHO.. especially after trying to trip that player.. the game/team escapes My memory.. but all in all. I'm not really surprised any.. The Stoolers are proving to be an asshole organization.

They really are. I'll freely admit they kind of started to grow on me when Cowher was there. They still didn't compete with the Browns for my favor mind you, but I liked Cowher and what he built there. But damn since he left it's a precession of dooshery from the players to the staff. I didn't think I could dislike teams more than I do/did the Ravens and Patriots. But these Steelers apparently really want to make Belichick and his team look like ole Tom Landry and his Cowboys.

Tomlin saying he didn't hear what Mitchell said and just nodded is a convenient alibi isn't it? Took them a couple days to come up with it too.

Ah... just caught up with this aspect. Might be innocent like Vic Morrow in Bad News Bears... but there's a pattern emerging.

... I liked Cowher and what he built there.

Not sure if I "liked", but I did respect.

Still can picture Cowher stuffing that play photo in the ref's shirt on the way off the field...

Ah... just caught up with this aspect. Might be innocent like Vic Morrow in Bad News Bears... but there's a pattern emerging.

Not sure if I "liked", but I did respect.

Still can picture Cowher stuffing that play photo in the ref's shirt on the way off the field...

u ever see that classic pic of Cowher getting in Loyds face? That's the kind of coach I wanted in Cleveland. I like Pettine but I have yet to see him square up in any of those defense guys faces during the games. I hope it happens off the field, but it should happen on the sideline when some no name RB is closing in on a 100 yd day by halftime.

Tomlin is a churlish MF'er.. And very immature IMHO.. especially after trying to trip that player.. the game/team escapes My memory.. but all in all. I'm not really surprised any.. The Stoolers are proving to be an asshole organization.

It was against the Ravens.

I did not know "board historian" was another of your multi-faceted roles...

... or are you just moonlighting?

I did not know "board historian" was another of your multi-faceted roles...

... or are you just moonlighting?

Gipper is all things historian ... I was just real curious about churlish.

Zombo

Archived