THE BROWNS BOARD

98% of Rapes in Denmark committed by Muslim Men.

WalterWhite

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not a tiny minority by any means. It's hundreds of thousands if not millions in Canada, The US, Britain, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Germany, France, Italy, Australia, Sudan, Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, etc.

OK, let's look at the numbers:

50% of rapes in sweden are by muslims, in 2010.

In 2012, sweden reported a rape figure of 66 per 100,000 people.

Sweden has a muslim population of around 250-300k, and an overall population of about 9.5m.

So, there were around 66* 9.5m / 100000 rapes that year, about 6270. If 50% of these cases were committed by separate muslims - ie, no repeat offenders - then about 3000 of the 300k population. That is, 1% of the muslim population.

That is a tiny minority. It's not millions, it's not hundreds of thousands.

OK, let's look at the numbers:

50% of rapes in sweden are by muslims, in 2010.

Yea that's uh quite staggering and you seem to have no outrage that half the savages are on welfare anyway.

I could post some graphic pictures from Sweden but it would offend you and Woody because you don't like visual facts or evidence.

ANSWER ME THIS:

Why are all muslim countries violent war torn 3rd world shit holes?

Yea that's uh quite staggering and you seem to have no outrage that half the savages are on welfare anyway.

I could post some graphic pictures from Sweden but it would offend you and Woody because you don't like visual facts or evidence.

ANSWER ME THIS:

Why are all muslim countries violent war torn 3rd world shit holes?

That's a very good question, and a lot of my reading at the moment is based around whether the religion causes the 3rd world shit-hole-ness, or whether the 3rd world shit-hole-ness creates an atmosphere where people can use religion to 'brainwash' the masses in to doing things that are actually not what their religious text and most educated scholars are telling them to do.

It's sad that humans are capable of so much. Landing on the moon. Micro electronics. The burj Khalifa. Yet were still so stupid and violent that religion continues to be a factor on earth. It's not just Walters ideals that need to die. It's muhammad. It's Jesus. Abraham. And anyone who thinks the ideas of guys who lived thousands of years ago should dictate our current lives.

It's sad that humans are capable of so much. Landing on the moon. Micro electronics. The burj Khalifa. Yet were still so stupid and violent that religion continues to be a factor on earth. It's not just Walters ideals that need to die. It's muhammad. It's Jesus. Abraham. And anyone who thinks the ideas of guys who lived thousands of years ago should dictate our current lives.

Basically, yes. If you look at any religion, and ignore what they're saying about other religions/non-believers, they all have the same message. So really, why the constant hatred from each group to the other? Because someone millennia-ago told them otherwise?

I think man killed each other long ago before any religion. Its in the blood so to speak. Men kill for sport and fun.

I never said I don't believe in something greater than hyper evolved monkeys. I did say that it's time to stop playing by the old rules and using the old bullshit as doctrine in the modern age. I won't believe what god there may be wants us to remain in the stone age.

Kinda like what that pope fella said last week?

I never said I don't believe in something greater than hyper evolved monkeys. I did say that it's time to stop playing by the old rules and using the old bullshit as doctrine in the modern age. I won't believe what god there may be wants us to remain in the stone age.

Actually, you just said that now.

You can't prove it isn't true. Therefore it's true.

No, not necessarily. We all know that. But still it wouldn't hurt if you guys could prove your side either.

Point being that there's something terribly wrong with the lion's share of violent and foul crime being caused by such a small minority of citizens or immigrants or whatever they are. Bickering over percentage points kind of overlooks that unfortunate truth.

WSS

No, not necessarily. We all know that. But still it wouldn't hurt if you guys could prove your side either.

Point being that there's something terribly wrong with the lion's share of violent and foul crime being caused by such a small minority of citizens or immigrants or whatever they are. Bickering over percentage points kind of overlooks that unfortunate truth.

WSS

Yes, it's a terrible thing, and yes more should be done to prevent *any* rape (or crime for that matter) regardless of the ethnicity of the perpetrator. Perhaps different approaches are required for different ethnicities.

Too much liberal whining - if you disagree with the idea of the OP,

Chris and whatever woody is saying in his posts.....

do some of your own dayum research.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/002-rape_adultery.htm

http://therisingsouls.wordpress.com/2013/05/29/rape-women-islam/

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/muslim-rape-culture/

Islamic conception[edit]
In Islamic criminal jurisprudence, the overwhelming majority of Muslim scholars believe that there is no punishment for a woman forced to have sex.[29] According to a Sunni hadith, the punishment for committing rape is death, there is no sin on the victim, nor is there any worldly punishment ascribed to her.[30] Most scholars treat rape as hirabah (disorder in the land).[31]
Rape is defined as 'zina biljabr' fornication/adultery with the use of coercion or compulsion. Note it has to be extra marital i.e. fornication/adultery; the rape charge can not be brought against the husband by the wife, i.e. it can not be within marriage, as indeed was the case in English Law until 1991 when the House of Lords ruling in R v R [32] stated it was anachronistic to maintain such position in modern western society. The Islamic law approach to rape provides a range of possible charges, and thus penalties, which the qadi may posit. Hirabah being but one, yet the most severe of them. Thus the charge of zina may bring about a penalty of 100 lashes upon the perpetrator and the element of the use of force and or compulsion may be quantified, and thus punished serially or consecutively. That is a year's banishment, a prison sentence, a corporal sentence etc. It is to be noted that Hirabah is a Hadd penalty (i.e. one predicating a fixed choice, which in the case of Hirabah has three options at the discretion of the qadi). If the offence is deemed to not be a Hirabah offence then the penalties available to the qadi would be those of ta'zeer and will not be permitted to reach the level of either severe retributive physical harm (i.e. more than ten lashes of a whip) let alone execution. The interpretation and application of these laws is very controversial, not least due to modern ill-fated legislation, such as Pakistan's Hudood Ordinance, under General Zia ul-Haq, which arguably criminalise the victim who fails to produce four witnesses. Thus perverting the aim behind the law, to protect the victim of rape and grant her justice.
In Islamic military jurisprudence, classical jurists laid down severe penalties for rebels who use "stealth attacks" and "spread terror". In this category, Muslim jurists included abductions, poisoning of water wells, arson, attacks against wayfarers and travellers (highway robbery), assaults under the cover of night, and rape. The punishment for such crimes were severe, including death, regardless of the political convictions and religion of the perpetrator.[33]

1. www.amren.com/news/2012/07/rape-jihad-in-denmark-more... Cached

... but if Denmark had the ... raped annually in the US by black men alone, and who knowshow many thousands by ... muslim harm to whites in Europe to ...

2. www.sullivan-county.com/wcva/fjordman.htm Cached

Muslim Rape Wave in Sweden. ... immigrants were involved in two out of three rapecharges in 2001. The numbers in Denmark ... The attitude among many Muslim men is ...

europenews.dk/en/node/22631 Cached

“A Muslim man can have sexual pleasure with a little ... The high incidence of rape in Sweden has a strong connection to ... Denmark; Finnland; France; Germany;

www.danielpipes.org/comments/3157 Cached

They are police-statistics of REPORTED rapes in 2001. More detailed: Denmark as a whole: ... Advice to Non-Muslim Women against Marrying Muslim Men;

uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=... Cached

Sep 01, 2009 · Are there many cases of rape in Denmark of native girls by muslimimmigrant youths? ... than it is legitimate for a muslim to rape her.

msgboard.snopes.com › …Archived ForumsCrime Archive

Googling on "Denmark rapes" shows the purpored statistic is Muslims make up ... Men's Violence against Women ... (primarily Muslim immigrants) also happen to be, ...

www.sullivan-county.com/id3/denmark.htm Cached

The dangers and negative impact of Muslim immigration on Denmark ... (AP Dec. 28) When a Muslim woman wanted to marry a Christian man, ...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOJubxHYt4Q Cached

Sep 10, 2011 · Police statistics show that in the capital of Norway, Oslo, 100% of assaultrapes between strangers were committed by immigrant non-western males. And 9 ...

fjordman.blogspot.com/2005/08/rape-nothing-to-do-with... Cached

Aug 01, 2005 · The figures on Muslim rape of Western women in Europe are astounding. In Denmark and Norway, ... 68% of rapes are perpetrated by Muslim immigrant men.

www.religiousfreedomcoalition.org/.../20/muslim-man-rapes... Cached

71 Comments to “Muslim Man Rapes Child Bride Until She Dies ...

No, I didn't read the stuff in the links. It's dumb to say "99%" when nobody really knows, I think.

But arguing against stuff because your a lib and you can, is bs, too.

Read up, decide what you think is true, then talk about it. That's all. Libs most always

emotionally latch onto argument causes while they are much to elite to have to

read up, research up, etc, to be able to know anything about what they are talking about.

But there is a dangerous movement of far, far too many extremely violent zealots who say they are Muslim, than

in any other religion on earth, it seems.

No, I didn't read the stuff in the links. It's dumb to say "99%" when nobody really knows, I think.

Read up, decide what you think is true, then talk about it. That's all. Libs most always

read up, research up, etc, to be able to know anything about what they are talking about.

But there is a dangerous movement of far, far too many extremely violent zealots who say they are Muslim, than

Cal, if Woody or Chris came on here and said "75% of conservatives, aged 35-50 are child molesters", I would hope you would put it on them to prove their outrageous claims. It wouldn't be your job to validate or refute their statements. It creates a situation where if you can't find a source that directly says "75% of.....is false" then the guys making the wild claims can then go "well see, you can't disprove it so it must be true".

That's exactly it. I'm not arguing against there being a problem of rape; I'm not really even arguing against it being a muslim problem - the stats back that up, along with anecdotal evidence of my own. It's the "98% - you can't prove it wrong so it's true" part, which is just sensationalising, playing on peoples fears and emotions. Typical lib ploy ;)

but that's not a great example logic. If I said 95% of West Virginians have had sex with a brother or sister that would be bullshit. I have no idea what the percentage might be but that's patently ridiculous. On the other hand if I said 2%? Maybe, who knows. We pretty much all would agree that a high number of violent crimes are committed by certain groups, right? So it might be 75 or 85.

Probably if we're going to make a general statement just say an extremely high percentage rather than put an actual number on it. That way you don't give the apologists that little bit of ammunition.

WSS

Yes, it's a terrible thing, and yes more should be done to prevent *any* rape (or crime for that matter) regardless of the ethnicity of the perpetrator. Perhaps different approaches are required for different ethnicities.

Yes. We should try to prevent all ethnicities from committing crimes, but by the same token you must acknowledge that you ARE less safe in general when surrounded by certain ethnicities. Glossing it over is extremely dangerous. There is a wealth of statistical data to back that up.

Yes. We should try to prevent all ethnicities from committing crimes, but by the same token you must acknowledge that you ARE less safe in general when surrounded by certain ethnicities. Glossing it over is extremely dangerous. There is a wealth of statistical data to back that up.

I'd imagine most would feel safer around middle to upper class groups of these "certain ethnicities" than low income, inner city, ghetto white youth.

First and foremost Cal, as we've seen in many of your posts (notably any relayed to climate change) you are terrible at "research".

Secondly, sort of along the lines of what Chris said, I'm not callin put this number because I'm a "lib". I'm calling it out because its ridiculous to make a statement like that without any evidence whatsoever.

Finally, like I said in the last thread, its not on those that disagree to prove the claim is wrong. It's on the poster to prove that its right. This is just common sense.

Also, googling a phrase and posting the results isn't "research"...

but that's not a great example logic. If I said 95% of West Virginians have had sex with a brother or sister that would be bullshit. I have no idea what the percentage might be but that's patently ridiculous. On the other hand if I said 2%? Maybe, who knows. We pretty much all would agree that a high number of violent crimes are committed by certain groups, right? So it might be 75 or 85.

Probably if we're going to make a general statement just say an extremely high percentage rather than put an actual number on it. That way you don't give the apologists that little bit of ammunition.

WSS

I don't think anyone was making excuses for muslim rapists. However, people making bold claims should have to back them. I am sure there are some family telephone poles in the darkest reaches of West Virginia and I wouldn't refute that but I would definitely put it on the other person to show me where they came up with 95%.

That is the point I think some are trying to make. I haven't seen anyone trying to sugar coat the stats but they certainly want honest discussion and not wild bullshit pulled from someone's imagination and trying to pass it off as fact.

Archived