THE BROWNS BOARD

Christian couple burned alive in Pakistan by 1500 Muslims.

WalterWhite

But wait... it's A PEACEFUL TOLERANT RELIGION.

Wrapping them in cotton after beating them to so badly they threw them in a cualdrin fire?

I'm so glad the US continues to bomb these cocksuckers back to their shitty stoic religion. Pig fucking pedophiles.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/church-of-pakistan-confirms-christian-couple-was-burned-alive-by-1500-muslims-over-rumor-they-ripped-pages-from-quran-129429/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2828845/Relatives-Christian-couple-beaten-Pakistani-mob-burned-death-say-d-legs-broken-stop-fleeing-wife-wrapped-cotton-d-burn-faster.html

walter... you're a fucking moron.

No, wait, you're right. I'm not being nearly racist/intolerant enough... I should start pulling stats out of my ass and talking about killing all Muslims....

Fuck off dude. You're a hate filled peace of shit. The world will be better off when you're ideals are gone. Whenever that may be.

walter... you're a fucking moron.

No, wait, you're right. I'm not being nearly racist/intolerant enough... I should start pulling stats out of my ass and talking about killing all Muslims....

Fuck off dude. You're a hate filled peace of shit. The world will be better off when you're ideals are gone. Whenever that may be.

AAAAWWW BABY BAD BOY ATHIEST still can't go after Islam?

You're a scared frightened college mentality loser with no backbone.

You're old. Your time on this Earth is running out. The world is passing you by and it frightens you.

I've already said what I think about ALL religions, multiple time. Just because I don't advocate for the killing of all Muslims, does not mean I agree with them. You fucking dense mother fucker.

You're old. Your time on this Earth is running out. The world is passing you by and it frightens you.

I've already said what I think about ALL religions, multiple time. Just because I don't advocate for the killing of all Muslims, does not mean I agree with them. You fucking dense mother fucker.

I'm 27 you fucking dolt.

The problem with Woody is he claims to be this forward thinking, progressive atheist college dude but he won't go after Islam, only Christianity.

Islam does not give rights to gays, women, it's suppression of free speech, suppression of media, and punishment for blasphemy. Liberals refuse to have any backbone on this issue.

18-30 year old smug Berkley types needs airlifted into Syria so they can try to see how useful that Liberal arts degree is against the people who'd use their head as a soccer ball.

The problem with Woody is he claims to be this forward thinking, progressive atheist college dude but he won't go after Islam, only Christianity.

Islam does not give rights to gays, women, it's suppression of free speech, suppression of media, and punishment for blasphemy. Liberals refuse to have any backbone on this issue.

18-30 year old smug Berkley types needs airlifted into Syria so they can try to see how useful that Liberal arts degree is against the people who'd use their head as a soccer ball.

You're not wrong. A bit abrasive in how you go about it.

Again, you're a fucking moron...

Apparently if I don't make comments like "The holocaust should have been Muslims instead" then I won't "go after Muslims". I never said I agree with it. I have said many times I think we'd be better off without religion.

By not spouting off bigoted, hate speech then I apparently support it... that's idiotic.

I'm also not in college, I graduated. Also, I'm not sure what dumbass views you have of college... but the "hippie liberal Berkley smug bastards" could not be further from what my experience was. Remember, I got an engineering degree... not Women's Studies.

By not spouting off bigoted, hate speech then I apparently support it... that's idiotic.

and once again, you're not an edgy atheist. You're not groundbreaking or progressive.

I FUCKING LOVE HATE SPEECH, Why can't I hate you in speech?

Hate Speech is perfectly okay to me, I don't censor speech, I don't want to control thought/language like you assholes.

If I don't like you, I can gladly fucking hate you in speech.

... I am not trying to be edgy... I dont want to control thought...

Idk why I'm even responding... I'm not sure you're anything more than a troll. Kind of like how Cal is just a character some guy at his computer is playing.

If you want to be a moron and just spew ignorant hate speech on an internet forum, there is nothing I can do. I can only hope that the majority of people out there are sensible enough to know you're a piece of shit.

... I am not trying to be edgy... I dont want to control thought...

Idk why I'm even responding... I'm not sure you're anything more than a troll. Kind of like how Cal is just a character some guy at his computer is playing.

If you want to be a moron and just spew ignorant hate speech on an internet forum, there is nothing I can do. I can only hope that the majority of people out there are sensible enough to know you're a piece of shit.

You just called me a piece of shit! That is in itself hate speech. I'm very offended and demand an apology.

Let me ask you a question,

Why did UC Berkley ban Bill Maher from speaking at their University?

I don't know and I honestly don't care.

... you are a piece of shit though...

Awwww baby boy,

you don't like it when it's the other way around huh?

I'm a piece of shit? I'm ten times more the man your candy ass is you fucking pushover baby.

I bet you've never even thrown a punch before or been in a fight ya fucking girlyman

What I mean is that I'd love to blow you.

Oh hey, look, Walter is going to do a bunch of shit to get banned, and steve is gonna do jack shit again. Fun!

I can't ban people. Walter White is an asshole but he's under your skin. Don't be such a fucking pussy.

Are you too stupid to know what his posts are going to be about? For God's sake Woody grow a pair. Don't read his stupid shit.

WSS

All I know is Bunker was banned when he got on the "kill all gays and muslims" rant. It looked like Walter was on his way. Which, would be a legitimate ban worthy offense. Idc if he says things I disagree, most people on here do. But there is a line

I know what his threads are going to be about. Everyone knows. Its the same hate filled shit he always posts. I made the mistake of actually posing in one. My bad. I've been doing my best to avoid Cal's "big, serious trouble" threads. I should do the same with Walter's

No, I don't expect him to get removed. He's not as under my skin as you'd think, I'm just making the mistake of replying. You're right though, I should leave.

All I know is Bunker was banned when he got on the "kill all gays and muslims" rant. It looked like Walter was on his way. Which, would be a legitimate ban worthy offense. Idc if he says things I disagree, most people on here do. But there is a line

I know what his threads are going to be about. Everyone knows. Its the same hate filled shit he always posts. I made the mistake of actually posing in one. My bad. I've been doing my best to avoid Cal's "big, serious trouble" threads. I should do the same with Walter's

No, I don't expect him to get removed. He's not as under my skin as you'd think, I'm just making the mistake of replying. You're right though, I should leave.

I

didn't

do

the

ban!

I'm not the administrator is that so hard for you to comprehend?

PS read his last post again.

I do have that capability...

WSS

Awwww baby boy,

you don't like it when it's the other way around huh?

I'm a piece of shit? I'm ten times more the man your candy ass is you fucking pushover baby.

I bet you've never even thrown a punch before or been in a fight ya fucking girlyman

What I mean is that I'd love to blow you.

ha. You got steve'd

I've known this but kept quiet. In Woody's little college boy world, he thinks he speaks for all of his age group.

As a 28 year old it's funny how little Woody talks for his age group. Actually, I don't know. Every college class I take its liberal filled "educated" folk far too advanced for the simpletons that are Republicans ... Then 5 years later they become Republican themselves.

As a 28 year old it's funny how little Woody talks for his age group. Actually, I don't know. Every college class I take its liberal filled "educated" folk far too advanced for the simpletons that are Republicans ... Then 5 years later they become Republican themselves.

You generally become more fiscally conservative when you have more skin in the game.

God, you've got the soul of a heartless, hate filled old man.... congratulations. Who knows what fucked you up to be that cynical at that young of an age.

I know you're talking to Walter here but for me it was watching Muslims everyday killing each other because they are different denominations, shooting women and children for fun, mass murdering was seemed like hundreds, remembering 9/11, Boston Marathon, researching much of the Middle East, that sick fuck that butchered the British military member, this article, the entire war on Chritians ... Or non-Shi'a Muslims, the constant threats and fear they try to impose on the rest of the world ... Other than that not much except the No'or Mosque in Columbus being a harbor for multiple terroritsts, Minneapolis being a hub or Somalian Muslim terrorists, Turkey attacking the Daesh but not after attacking the Kurds first, Shar'ia Law, Muhammad and plenty more.

Don't hate 'em all but I think I have more experience in this than most college aged 20 somethings that sit in classrooms.

Woody has sworn up and down that HIS generation's values will never change. They'll never turn their back on lliberalism. Lots of folks have begged to differ having been there before, but THIS generation will be the one, man.

Archived