THE BROWNS BOARD

Christian couple burned alive in Pakistan by 1500 Muslims.

WalterWhite

.... no, that's not really what I've said.

I said, as far as "liberal" social views go, those aren't going to change as a generation ages. That's why even young republicans are pro gay marriage. My generation isn't going to get in their 50s and then decide gay marriage is wrong. Just like past generations didnt age and then decide women shouldn't vote, or blacks shouldnt vote, or slavery was OK again...

I am now, and have always been, talking about the social issues side of things. Financial issues are a different beast. I would imagine, like you said, as tthe younger generation gets older they acquire more responsibilities regarding their finances causing them to want to keep more of it. I saved up since I was 10 to buy my first car by myself, I have a pretty damn good job for a 22 year old right now, I would like to keep my money as well. As much as I am labeled "that damn liberal" here, it is almost always about social issues. With these issues though, I don't consider myself "liberal", I consider it common sense to let gay's marry, etc.

Woody is more concerned about being politically correct than about 2 people being burnt alive.

He's a fucking idiot Liberal loser

Right, because that's what everyone posting in this thread is talking about. I assume you have your care package and support funds all ready to be mailed out to the victims' families?

As a 28 year old it's funny how little Woody talks for his age group. Actually, I don't know. Every college class I take its liberal filled "educated" folk far too advanced for the simpletons that are Republicans ... Then 5 years later they become Republican themselves.

Idk what classes you take, but a lot of what I say when I use the term "my generation" can be backed up by opinion polls.

I am not sure why so many people here have such a bad view of college and act like it is some liberal, brainwashing, hippy lovefest. I'd be interested in hearing what everyone's only college experiences were, or why they think like they do. I can tell you I never really ran in to any of what gets described on here.

Idk what classes you take, but a lot of what I say when I use the term "my generation" can be backed up by opinion polls.

I am not sure why so many people here have such a bad view of college and act like it is some liberal, brainwashing, hippy lovefest. I'd be interested in hearing what everyone's only college experiences were, or why they think like they do. I can tell you I never really ran in to any of what gets described on here.

I don't think they're specifically having a problem with college. More like a particular type of arrogant douche that can often be found at universities douching around.

As a 28 year old it's funny how little Woody talks for his age group. Actually, I don't know. Every college class I take its liberal filled "educated" folk far too advanced for the simpletons that are Republicans ... Then 5 years later they become Republican themselves.

Dude seems to think he's some form of a modern day Doctor Diag tho he probably has no idea who the man was..

Walter keeps outrageously making statements that make me unable

to agree with his claims.

but woodpecker just needs to feel important by feigning anti-everthing he isn't arrogance,

when it's really extreme ignorance.

It's sad that the "fword" is such a tool used to claim righteousness on either side.

I like the old saying, "When you lose your temper, you lose your argument."

KC has legit understanding about the issue, perhaps walter and woody should consider

listening to him, instead of the overthetop venting.

I don't think they're specifically having a problem with college. More like a particular type of arrogant douche that can often be found at universities douching around.

No one likes hipster douchebags. Not ever college aged kid they disagree with is one though. That's an important point here

Archived