THE BROWNS BOARD

Voter Turnout Lowest Since 1942

MLD Woody

I realize he's fairly active on the Browns board so maybe that works in his favor.

If he would just say something like Bernie Kosar sucks I know one of the mods over there would want him executed.

:)

WSS

"Kill all Muslims!"

"Steelers suck, Jim Brown is the best HB to ever live"

"Well... Nothing we can do"

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's okay, keep praying to an imaginary god for reassurance.

Science always wins over your made up beliefs that have no effect on any outcome.

Allah is not real. He never was. Religion is mind control and that's it.

I choose reason and science, you choose a book written by stoic old men.

Who's more full of shit?

Me who believes in science and reason or you who believes Allah is real and coming to save you?

hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahah

Do you have any idea how idiotic you sound talking to me about science and reason? I've dedicated the past 14 years of my life to it, genius, working on among other things, The Human Genome Project and the Eurocoli epidemic. I'm a bioinformatics scientist with an advanced degree in biology. You, on other hand, haven't demonstrated the ability to apply science or reasoning in a single post you've made. You do get an A+ in Bigotry 101, though, so a shiny gold star for you there, bud.

And if you think I think Allah is coming to save me, that proves you really have no effin' clue what I or other Muslims actually believe.

So...

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Do you have any idea how idiotic you sound talking to me about science and reason? I've dedicated the past 14 years of my life to it, genius, working on among other things, The Human Genome Project and the Eurocoli epidemic. I'm a bioinformatics scientist with an advanced degree in biology.

Yea, and I have ocean front property in Kentucky to sell you.

I think woodypeckerhead and walter need to take a time out

and think about their messages, and lack of message.

And, Os, I just made a point about your point.

I take it, you were being facetious, then.

Ah.

WalterWhite, i'm no religious person myself, but get off your high horse you narcissistic, self-important cunt. There are people in the world infinite amounts more intelligent than you with deep religious connections. i also see why now you're trying to meet up with people on an online message board, its apparent you have no real life friends and it's clear why.. you just seem like a charm to be around. dick wipe

I'm just going to say I agree with someone who I think like instead of make comments.

Just curious sir, if you are telling us you think like Walter White or not. I realize you like to piss people off but can't tell if its tongue in cheek or not. Let's just say, since your wife is Asian if I recall correctly, that if some asshole decided to post 5 times a day as he does about the atrocities of whatever nationality she is (and I'm sure those are out there to be found) just to fuck with you would you think he was cool?

WSS

Just curious sir, if you are telling us you think like Walter White or not. I realize you like to piss people off but can't tell if its tongue in cheek or not. Let's just say, since your wife is Asian if I recall correctly, that if some asshole decided to post 5 times a day as he does about the atrocities of whatever nationality she is (and I'm sure those are out there to be found) just to fuck with you would you think he was cool?

WSS

I genuinely don't like Arabs or anyone from the Middle East. I don't like Islam. I don't want to exterminate them or kill them, just don't like them. I love Asia including Japan, Korea, Thailand. Don't care for China. Find them rude. I think Walter is just trolling to get a reaction, but he may be slightly crazy or off the top. Who knows. My background is different from everyones on here. If someone likes my opinion or doesn't I could give a rats ass. And Steve, you're older then me so you don't have to call me 'sir'.

Archived