THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns win big Sunday

WalterWhite

Hopefully we just find a way to win. This is the NFL, and there are no easy games................. Hopefully the players aren't thinking the same as you guys! If they are, I have one word for them - Jaguars

Hopefully we just find a way to win. This is the NFL, and there are no easy games................. Hopefully the players aren't thinking the same as you guys! If they are, I have one word for them - Jaguars

EXACTLY.

hopefully (you're gonna hear that word a lot from me the rest of the season) pettine and crew have been beating the JAX loss into their heads all week.

I had a good gut feeling last week going into the Cincy game... I have a bad gut feeling about this week... I hope my gut is just screwing with me...

This will NOT be an easy game. Don't be surprised to see Foster run wild early in the game. If we can't stop him, I don't see us winning. Plus, they have JJ Watt... and we don't...

I KNOW we got what it takes to win, so I am just hoping we play 100% like we did against Cincy If WE play well... we win by 10...

I had a good gut feeling last week going into the Cincy game... I have a bad gut feeling about this week... I hope my gut is just screwing with me...

This will NOT be an easy game. Don't be surprised to see Foster run wild early in the game. If we can't stop him, I don't see us winning. Plus, they have JJ Watt... and we don't...

I KNOW we got what it takes to win, so I am just hoping we play 100% like we did against Cincy If WE play well... we win by 10...

Foster not trained all week. We might get lucky on that front.

I have a very good feeling about this one & think the Browns will handle them just fine.

Just can't imagine this team beating us at home(& in the cold).

As the weather gets worse & worse, I look for Hoyer and West to really start shining and prove their worth in the snow. West was talking this week about how he once ran for 300+ yards in a snow storm. Hahaha.

Hoyer(Cleve & Mich) vs Mallet(Arkansas)

West(Balt) vs Foster(New Mexico)

Foster is expected to start...

What got my attention yesterday was that not only is Clowney expected to play, but Cushing. Their D is going to be sky high...

According to WKYC's Jim Donovan:

Foster hasn't practiced all week and is nursing a groin injury. He will be a game time decision.

Gipson didn't practice until Friday, and is questionable.

Cameron & Taylor are out for the year.

Cushing? You mean the druggy who ever since he got off them i never hear his name anymore? Yeah he has SOME good games like a 17 combined tackles against the Giants but then he has 1 combined tackle against the Steelers

Either him or the Cushing that has missed the better part of the past two seasons with knee injuries, but when on the field is considered to be the heart of that unit.

Foster is expected to start...

What got my attention yesterday was that not only is Clowney expected to play, but Cushing. Their D is going to be sky high...

Heard from one of my fantasy experts- Foster almost never practices during the week- and shows up for the game. Yeah, with those two back, the Texans front 7 have to be among the best in the NFL.

Archived