THE BROWNS BOARD

Obama to keep 5 million illegals in The USA

WalterWhite

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's really something seriously wrong with Obamao's whole picture in our WH now.

Though, I wouldn't mind if a pres exec ordered all illegals to go live in California, til we

can get it all sorted out....

on how we can detach California, and have it float to Mexico. ^_^

His ass needs to be impeached. Checks and balances exist for a reason

Do you realize how dumb this sounds? Why does he need impeached? Because he's using executive orders and veto's? Go check on the number of executive orders George W. Used and get back to me. Beyond that checks and balances exists when all branches of the government are functioning. Harry Truman had the long labeled "Do nothing congress" and they passed 1000 bills. Our current congress, last I checked mind you less than 500. Don't talk about checks and balances when the tea party and the GOP has held congress hostage for now almost two terms. We also just had the lowest voter turnout in 72 years which is why we saw a shift because no matter what anyone says crazy town shows up to the polls. Impeached? Give me a fvcking break.

Do you realize how dumb this sounds? Why does he need impeached? Because he's using executive orders and veto's? Go check on the number of executive orders George W. Used and get back to me. Beyond that checks and balances exists when all branches of the government are functioning. Harry Truman had the long labeled "Do nothing congress" and they passed 1000 bills. Our current congress, last I checked mind you less than 500. Don't talk about checks and balances when the tea party and the GOP has held congress hostage for now almost two terms. We also just had the lowest voter turnout in 72 years which is why we saw a shift because no matter what anyone says crazy town shows up to the polls. Impeached? Give me a fvcking break.

LOL. Obama - Worst President Ever.

Annnnnd I don't know why I've been ignoring the shit show in here. You are all a bunch of extremist whackadoos. Who all isn't part of crazy town on the political board? I remember vapor being seated in reality. Anyone else? Obama is a tyrant? Lmfao. Check the executive orders and veto's of past POTUS. I'll wait.

George W. Bush - 291

Barack Obama - 193

Ronald Reagan the gop faithful, chosen one - 381

The biggest problem with our political system outside of the corruption associated with ridiculous legislation like citizens united is the uneducated voting population or better stated the uniformed. The uniformed usually vote based on two or three issues, the same issues each election year and then make posts like the ones listed above. Obama the tyrant. What about the other two guys above? What were they?

Edit: in case I need to lay it out, the above numbers are issued executive orders.

Oh good steeler trolls. We needed an Obama apologist to pick up the slack for heck. I missed bush's executive order to give amnesty to five million illegal immigrants. Where was that one again?

http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/orders/

What's your point? People in here are talking about Obama being a tyrant and that argument is seated in his use of the the executive order. He trails both Bush and Reagan in that category, Clinton as well. As far as amnesty is concerned are you Native American? If not you're an immigrant and the united states as we know it has been built on immigration.

Can you make an excuse for the people that employ illegal immigrants? Paying them slave wages? What's wrong with granting amnesty exactly? Both sides of my family predate the revolutionary war and I'm still a product of a immigrant ancestry. Either way the above part on immigration is irrelevant. If Obama is a tyrant, so is Bush and Reagan and any number of other presidents that have used executive orders. Wake up tough guy.

Figures, Vag is a woodypeckerhead kind of lib.

I googled this, and got zero resutls.

"dems upset with bush exec order"

What next? an executive order overruling the 2nd Amendment?

Disbanding Congress? to what point is the president allowed to go for broke

with exec orders?

When exec orders the refusal to enforce laws, and orders the changing/overruling of law...

FDR, a fave of libs.... exec ordered the internment of all those Japanese during WWII.

Obamao has his eye on setting the state to run our gov outside of the checks and balances.

He's always had a disdain for our Constitution anyways.

Figures, Vag is a woodypeckerhead kind of lib.

I googled this, and got zero resutls.

"dems upset with bush exec order"

What next? an executive order overruling the 2nd Amendment?

Disbanding Congress? to what point is the president allowed to go for broke

with exec orders?

When exec orders the refusal to enforce laws, and orders the changing/overruling of law...

FDR, a fave of libs.... exec ordered the internment of all those Japanese during WWII.

Obamao has his eye on setting the state to run our gov outside of the checks and balances.

He's always had a disdain for our Constitution anyways.

Touching the second amendment is political suicide, I'd love to see him disband congress because the congress we have is a damn joke. As I said above they have passed less than 500 bills. Why aren't you upset about that? Essentially for the last 6 years Congress has wasted Americas time, but you're crying about amnesty. It looks like this board has become a GOP circle jerk since I last posted in here, I'll work to change that one. Your think tank of stupid will be fun for me.

I also don't want to hear about his abuse of the constitution. You probably can't even speak intelligently about it without using google. Beyond that one of our founding fathers Thomas Jefferson said the constituion should be rewritten periodically so the past isn't ruling the present.

Great. a pukesburg obamao ass smoocher. As if woodypeckerhead needed a twin.

Yeah, you don't care about Congress, but wait til we have a rep pres,

with a dem congress.

Why, you'll be all about checks and balances.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/02/04/Ruth-Marcus-Obama-Executive-Order

Also why should congress be allowed to sit back and do nothing for 6 years, with leaders in congress from the moment he got elected saying they were going to do everything in their power to stop Obama. Never mind working for the constituencies that elected them in the first place.

Barack Obama signed a provision into the National Defense Authorization Act allowing American Citizens to be detained without trail or right to a lawyer based on suspicion of terror alone violating Habeas Corpus.

For that alone, he should be sent to jail.

please see: Japanese Americans 1941

Great. a pukesburg obamao ass smoocher. As if woodypeckerhead needed a twin.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/02/04/Ruth-Marcus-Obama-Executive-Order

What's with you and the stupid nicknames all the time? I'm gonna have fun with you.

It's a verbal picture. It paints without doing a ton of typing,

and generally makes a point with idiots who aren't too idiotic.

You probably won't get it, then.

And linking republican rags to further your argument isn't the best decision. Breitbart is one of the worst. Why aren't you in here bitching about citizens united? Do you even know what citizens united is?

It's a verbal picture. It paints without doing a ton of typing,

and generally makes a point with idiots who aren't too idiotic.

You probably won't get it, then.

It doesn't make a point. It makes you seem like an individual with declining intellect.

Vagitron we don't give a flying fuck about your opinions on Obama. He sucks, and you suck. Go fuck your inbred sister or something.

Good one. Why don't you go sh.it your pants. What makes you think people care about what you think about Obama? I'm here to break up the circle jerk. You all have been shooting loads in each others faces for too long unchecked.

Archived