THE BROWNS BOARD

Obama to keep 5 million illegals in The USA

WalterWhite

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't give a shit what your political alliances are. Abuse of power is tyranny. Executive orders are meant to simply keep things running if congress is out of session, not to push your agenda AGAINST THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE. Who the fuck cares what anyone else has ever done? What matters is now, and Obama is a tyrant who needs to be removed from office.

Exactly. The presidency is not allowed to become a dicktator of sorts, although many libs

have called for obamao to act like one, or at least condone whatever he does.

You are making it very hard for me to dislike you for being a Steelers fan. Quit describing exactly what happens here.

In any case, I hope the people upset about this were equally upset when Reagan granted amnesty to every illegal immigrant that entered the USA before 1982, close to 3-million all told.

Its a mob mentality or hive mind. Its not restricted to just this message board but its a definite problem in here. I'm here to break it up and bring some of the other like minded individuals out of the woodwork. A dissenting opinion is required for progress, there is way too much ass grabbing in here.

Of course barking at the most hyperbolic posterse with nothing but "leave Obama alone!" doesn't contribute much to the conversation.

Apparently as far as I can tell he thinks the five million illegals should stay. Oh and he doesn't seem to like Citizens United. Only liberals should be allowed to contribute to political campaigns?

WSS

I have zero problem with people being granted amnesty, those five million people are going to be here illegal either way so why not get them in our system officially, paying taxes and contributing as a citizen. I will never understand the immigration argument. Our country was built on immigration and contrary to what others have said in here there are A LOT of jobs people don't want to do, particular in construction which was mentioned here.

You already have people abusing those immigrant workers with lesser wages illegally. Beyond that immigration lockdown like some of you want is complete bs anyway. What about the blonde haired, blue eyed German guy that comes here illegally? You all are aware those kinds of illegal immigrants exist right? And once again what was our country built on? On the backs of immigrant workers looking for a better opportunity.

I will do you one better tho, do you think if Germany or Norway also bordered mexico those people would be immigrating here? I'm proud to be an american but I sure as hell wouldn't. We are the ONLY developed country without a single payer system. My father at the young age of 63 just lost his battle with cancer last Sunday. We were paying to park at a discounted rate of 8 dollars per day. Just to park. A woman from Canada had an early birth, 1 million damn dollars? Some people do t pay 8 dollars for a major procedure in other countries. Our healthcare system is fix it not preventative and its completely broken. I know this is another can and I will address it in other threads.

Are you serious with your take on citizens united? Do you understand how it works? Its deceitful and allows for corporate corruption. Its not a partisan issue but rather an issue of preventing people from buying elections. If I were a multi billionaire I could start a political action committee, the Cleveland browns board for truth. I'm a steelers fan, I could have that political action committee pushing for Joe Thomas to be traded and josh Gordon released. I'm once again a steelers fan but because I have all that money I can sway elections buy buying politicians to further my agenda.

Your comment on citizens united shows you really don't know what it allows.

I also don't want to hear sh.it about the will of the people. Its not the will of the people. Its the will of 34% of our total population. The last election had the lowest voter turnout we've had since WWII. The will of the people. You also need to go look at how executive orders have been used in the past. A Reagan example has already been posted. Get your heads out of each others asses, or at least stop watching fear mongering fox news.

Ebola! Ebola! Ebola! Alert, Alert, Alert. We are alllll gonnnnaaaaa die!!!!

You again? Are you going to provide any sort of worthwhile commentary to this conversation? Or are you simply content with being the idiot that runs past the news camera with his pants off for comic relief? My take, you don't have anything intelligent to contribute because you can't. Toss on fox news for an hour. You may find something to regurgitate.

vag = asshole

they come and go, every once in a long while.

I've been here a while cal. I'm not going anywhere. Your little circle jerk, pep rally is over. Gradually the people you ran off will come back out of the woodwork as this sh.it show gets more balanced. Pulling the fire alarm on this pep rally.

Illegal immigration is a long term progressive movement to

change the demographics of places in this country, where

they can't win.

Like Texas. They hate Texas, and have had serious ideas

about turning Texas, and other red states.... blue.

Illegals are the way to accomplish it. They WANT them

to flood over here, and that's why they refuse to

work to close the border.

I think the will of the people is not too welcome millions of illegal aliens with no penalty whatsoever.

if you want to cry about low voter turnout well you probably never had 50% of the voters elect any president.

And sometimes it's hard to argue with their logic.

WSS

Penalty? Why should there be a penalty? And unless you are super wealthy labor unions make up the brunt of the middle class. If anything those now legal citizens could potentially bolster union membership. Should our ancestors have been penalized? Why is it so easy for people to forget where they came from?

Illegal immigration is a long term progressive movement to

change the demographics of places in this country, where

they can't win.

Like Texas. They hate Texas, and have had serious ideas

about turning Texas, and other red states.... blue.

Illegals are the way to accomplish it. They WANT them

to flood over here, and that's why they refuse to

work to close the border.

Seriously? Its about doing what is right. Our country was built on immigration. You really are special.

Should we start a discussion on Gerrymandering? Do you even know what that is cal? I'll give you some time to google it. I'm hungry.

unlimited illegal immigration = cloward-piven in part.

Immigration should not be illegal in this country. People should be able to go through the process without feeling like they are going to be deported. I'd hate to break it to you guys but we aren't the only player in this game, we aren't even the best. There are a lot of people on this planet that don't want to live here, those that do should be allowed to legally.

We are talking about illegal immigration. Not citizens united. Not gerrymandering.

You can't even make sense long enough to stay on any subject. You actually make

me appreciate woodypeckerhead l.

We are talking about illegal immigration. Not citizens united. Not gerrymandering.

You can't even make sense long enough to stay on any subject. You actually make

me appreciate woodypeckerhead l.

Hey tough guy, you brought up swaying elections through this executive order. I told you to look up gerrymandering. Citizens united has a hand in all of it but I don't think you even know what citizens united is so you are complaining.

Penalty? Why should there be a penalty? And unless you are super wealthy labor unions make up the brunt of the middle class. If anything those now legal citizens could potentially bolster union membership. Should our ancestors have been penalized? Why is it so easy for people to forget where they came from?

My ancestors came over legally, not in the back of a van or wet backing across the Rio Grande pardner.

My ancestors came over legally, not in the back of a van or wet backing across the Rio Grande pardner.

They were afforded the opportunity to come here legally, that's all anyone wants and its something they should be given.

vagpeckerhead translation:

"so my democratic leftist party can win all the elections over those

stupid American people, especially the white people, that I hate."

So just to be clear you are for a completely open border, correct?

Should there even the borders between municipalities and states? Why or why not?

WSS

I think we should be like every other country. The borders for states and municipalities exist for legislative purposes because one governing body in California would not understand the wants and needs of the populace in pa or Ohio. A country border is completely different. Let people come here and join the process legally. The problem is a lot of people simply can't afford it and that's another problem all together.

I have zero problem with people being granted amnesty, those five million people are going to be here illegal either way so why not get them in our system officially, paying taxes and contributing as a citizen. I will never understand the immigration argument. Our country was built on immigration and contrary to what others have said in here there are A LOT of jobs people don't want to do, particular in construction which was mentioned here.

You already have people abusing those immigrant workers with lesser wages illegally. Beyond that immigration lockdown like some of you want is complete bs anyway. What about the blonde haired, blue eyed German guy that comes here illegally? You all are aware those kinds of illegal immigrants exist right? And once again what was our country built on? On the backs of immigrant workers looking for a better opportunity.

I will do you one better tho, do you think if Germany or Norway also bordered mexico those people would be immigrating here? I'm proud to be an american but I sure as hell wouldn't. We are the ONLY developed country without a single payer system. My father at the young age of 63 just lost his battle with cancer last Sunday. We were paying to park at a discounted rate of 8 dollars per day. Just to park. A woman from Canada had an early birth, 1 million damn dollars? Some people do t pay 8 dollars for a major procedure in other countries. Our healthcare system is fix it not preventative and its completely broken. I know this is another can and I will address it in other threads.

Are you serious with your take on citizens united? Do you understand how it works? Its deceitful and allows for corporate corruption. Its not a partisan issue but rather an issue of preventing people from buying elections. If I were a multi billionaire I could start a political action committee, the Cleveland browns board for truth. I'm a steelers fan, I could have that political action committee pushing for Joe Thomas to be traded and josh Gordon released. I'm once again a steelers fan but because I have all that money I can sway elections buy buying politicians to further my agenda.

Your comment on citizens united shows you really don't know what it allows.

Except only about 50-75% bother to pay taxes and I'd guess 50 is a lot closer to the actual percentage

Except only about 50-75% bother to pay taxes and I'd guess 50 is a lot closer to the actual percentage

I typed all of the above and this is all you have to say? People are acusing me of changing the subject among other things. All the while no one seems to want to talk about citizens united. Legislation impacting us all, no matter our political leanings.

Edit: and you think only 50% of the tax paying population is paying taxes?

Archived