THE BROWNS BOARD

Shanny on Gordon's return

tml1138

I wonder if we'll see a change in playing style when he comes back? That is, did we just go run heavy/PAP because we had no legitimate #1 WR, and will we see a slightly more traditional offense? I'm not expecting a big deviation, it'll still be run first I suspect, but we presumably have a lot more options with Gordon playing.

I don't see a change in offense. Our offense is working so why change it.

Having Gordon back will help everyone on the offense but mostly the run game. Opposing teams FS/SS will have to play deeper and possibly double team Gordon since he can hit a home run any time he touches the ball. This will put less players in the box and make it easier for us to run the ball.

Then once the safeties start creeping to the LOS then we throw in the play action and kill them. Having Gordon back will also make it easier for Hawkins, Austin, Gabriel, Benjamin and Cameron to get one-on-one coverage.

So wish he was coming back this Sunday for the home game. Texans secondary is not known to be great this year.

Will be happy to see back and starting off in a nice, warm dome is a bonus... Houston pass D isn't much, but ATL's is the 32nd ranked.

I would think he'll split time with Austin in game 1... yes?

Gotta admit I was one of the ones who was really angry with JG for all his indiscretions and basically said he could go pound salt.

But, NOW, I am excited to be getting him back. And I hope, for him and the Browns, that he's got it together and starts on his way to a long, successful, problem free career.

Hell to the no.

We're gonna see if magic in a bottle don't happen first. Not banged up, fresh legs. Like mint in a football player.

Could be a chain reaction spark if his comeback goes as well as l hope it does.

We're a a playoff contending team getting a top 5 WR without the 10 games of wear everybody else has.

that's not it tour.. all I got were videos relating to happy birthday LOL

And boy do we need Gordon now! With Cameron possibly out for good the Browns need a big time play maker. This should be a playoff contending team as the schedule is pretty good for the home stretch. Jordan will make the difference and yes the running game can only get better with him in the mix. Go Browns!

Archived