THE BROWNS BOARD

Phil Taylor out for season.

WalterWhite

I thought Pettine said it was nothing...oh well. Still not sure DL will be a priority in the draft given our current depth and that we'll get Armonty and Phil back next year. But maybe a big FA signing then using Phil or Rubin for trade bait? I still think Justin Houston should be one of our top FA priorities in the offseason. But Suh is also going to be out there as well as Orakpo and Hardy. All guys I can see improving our defense.

I thought Pettine said it was nothing...oh well. Still not sure DL will be a priority in the draft given our current depth and that we'll get Armonty and Phil back next year. But maybe a big FA signing then using Phil or Rubin for trade bait? I still think Justin Houston should be one of our top FA priorities in the offseason. But Suh is also going to be out there as well as Orakpo and Hardy. All guys I can see improving our defense.

Can't count the bold coming back into pre-injury form. Look how long its taking for Geno Atkins to get back. He was also the best DT in the NFL before he got hurt.

Houston is a dream, one I doubt would come true. Suh? No. Orakpo? No. Hardy? No.... Draft is most likely.

yeah, this really sucks. taylor basically solved our run stopping prob vs. the bengals.........

hopefully foster is out or hurt.

this tells me DL and OL will be our first 2 picks in next year's draft UNLESS there's some beast LB sitting there when we pick.

yeah, this really sucks. taylor basically solved our run stopping prob vs. the bengals.........

this tells me DL and OL will be our first 2 picks in next year's draft UNLESS there's some beast LB sitting there when we pick.

Hopefully Rubin and someone else steps up.

Phil made some really nice plays against CIN. Split a double team once as nice as you please...

The play on which he reinjured the knee seemed innocent, but you could see by his reaction it was anything but...

Heal well, big guy...

This news really hurts. Phil stuffed everything last week, and the difference was night and day. Of all of our injuries, this one sucks the most.

We're obviously keeping Phil...I think we owe him 5m next year. No one's gonna trade for him coming off an injury. But Rubin is a FA and if Taylors return really was the reason why all of a sudden our run defense worked...that means Rubin and the other guys may not be doing what they should. I dunno, we still have Winn who I think is a coming superstar.

Archived