THE BROWNS BOARD

Jordan Cameron may be out for season

WalterWhite

I'm fairly certain that Jordan Cameron does indeed bleed once a month from his gaping hole some might call a twat

I'm fairly certain that Jordan Cameron does indeed bleed once a month from his gaping hole some might call a twat

Hey goober- it isn't his decision anymore. The concussion protocol says you don't play until you get cleared by a neurologist, and you're back to normal. The NFL got sued way too many times for guys with permanent head injuries.

he was the only one catching the ball in one game dickface.

i don't know stats al i see is highlights and when you see cameron open down the middle running for a TD when everyone else was doing squat, yeah he was a game changer THEN.

fuckin stoopid fuckin fans.

go fuck yourself.

1 TD do you even watch football?

Hey goober- it isn't his decision anymore. The concussion protocol says you don't play until you get cleared by a neurologist, and you're back to normal. The NFL got sued way too many times for guys with permanent head injuries.

It's true, and the testing process is more objective than it used to be. It used to be more subjective, and guys would learn what to say to pass it so they could get on the field, whether their bell was still ringing or not.

And it's good its that way. Sure, we want these guys to play and compete, but their playing days will end, and when they do l want them to be able to a. walk, and b. not feel compelled to kill themselves.

Oh FFS I said a #1 type receiver at SOME point in the draft..not necessarily Watkins although yeah he's complete shit I see your point. Dude can't catch anything I dunno why he's in the NFL.

Watkins is a generational talent. The Bills were lucky to get him. And they're 5-5. That's the point.

He didn't turn the team around. He hasn't taken the league by storm. He hasn't singlehandedly won them a Superbowl. Because no one player can do all of those things.

For the people claiming we'd be better off with Watkins...I'll take a page out of Phil Savage's book here.

Go root for Buffalo- fuck you.

You don't even remember what you type. Fucking Hilarious

i remember exactly what i typed. what i saw from the highlights of a couple of games was the JC highlights, one for him running wide open for (i guess his only) td. to say he single-handedly won the games was a bit much but to say he is irrelevant is an even bigger stretch.

and again. go fuck yourself.

Watkins is a generational talent. The Bills were lucky to get him. And they're 5-5. That's the point.

He didn't turn the team around. He hasn't taken the league by storm. He hasn't singlehandedly won them a Superbowl. Because no one player can do all of those things.

For the people claiming we'd be better off with Watkins...I'll take a page out of Phil Savage's book here.

Go root for Buffalo- fuck you.

Of course he didn't single handedly turn Buffalo around. If we still had Weedon he wouldn't be impacting our offense much either. It's possible Buffalo should have picked someone else but they thought they had their future QB. How many times since 99 did we think we had our future qb? My point was that with Gordons problems we absolutely had to draft a WR and yes Watkins would have made a huge impact on this team. So now I don't want to root for Buffalo just cause they drafted the guy I thought we should take...fuck you in the mouth for even typing that. Not a single team nor their fan base would even in jest mock the idea of Watkins and Gordon on the same team....and every DC in the North has at some point said man I'm glad Cleveland didn't get Watkins, Evans or Benjamin. Do you think any OC in the North has said man we have to throw away from this Gilbert kid? Go Pound it somewhere else idiot.

Of course he didn't single handedly turn Buffalo around. If we still had Weedon he wouldn't be impacting our offense much either. It's possible Buffalo should have picked someone else but they thought they had their future QB. How many times since 99 did we think we had our future qb? My point was that with Gordons problems we absolutely had to draft a WR and yes Watkins would have made a huge impact on this team. So now I don't want to root for Buffalo just cause they drafted the guy I thought we should take...fuck you in the mouth for even typing that. Not a single team nor their fan base would even in jest mock the idea of Watkins and Gordon on the same team....and every DC in the North has at some point said man I'm glad Cleveland didn't get Watkins, Evans or Benjamin. Do you think any OC in the North has said man we have to throw away from this Gilbert kid? Go Pound it somewhere else idiot.

The thing you are missing is CB in the NFL is easily outside of QB the hardest position in the NFL to adjust to. Gilbert isn't shutdown yet but neither was Shurman or any other great CB in their rookie year. Give it time my man, if Gilbert pans out to a top 10 corner level and we get another solid player in the draft next year with with the Bills pick it's hard to say we "missed". It's obvious Watkins is going to give more initial appeal but the NFL is all about building.

i remember exactly what i typed. what i saw from the highlights of a couple of games was the JC highlights, one for him running wide open for (i guess his only) td. to say he single-handedly won the games was a bit much but to say he is irrelevant is an even bigger stretch.

Fortunately I have NFL Sunday Ticket so I get to watch more than highlights and with the exception of 3 games out of 9 Cameron has been either absent or irrelevant.

Fortunately I have NFL Sunday Ticket so I get to watch more than highlights and with the exception of 3 games out of 9 Cameron has been either absent or irrelevant.

yeah it's tough when you're either double teamed/not in the game plan or out because of injuries.

just ask the watkins fans above.

The thing you are missing is CB in the NFL is easily outside of QB the hardest position in the NFL to adjust to. Gilbert isn't shutdown yet but neither was Shurman or any other great CB in their rookie year. Give it time my man, if Gilbert pans out to a top 10 corner level and we get another solid player in the draft next year with with the Bills pick it's hard to say we "missed". It's obvious Watkins is going to give more initial appeal but the NFL is all about building.

I'm not missing anything. I stated that if Gilbert turns out to be a top tier CB than it's a wash. But he's gonna have to be an elite level CB in this league to offset the offensive production we would have gotten from Watkins not just this year but for years to come. The notion of Gordon and Watkins on the same team should make any fan in any city blush with a girlish crush. Those guys would have made Weedon look like an acceptable NFL QB....but Hoyer throwing to them? I know I know...Gilberts gotta have his time. It's a much bigger adjustment for DB's in the NFL...I get it. We'll just see.

Watkins- Gordon, or Roddy White, and Julio Jones? I'll take the wins anytime.

Gordon was our only threat last year and put up the best numbers of any WR in 14 games with Campbell and weeden.

I don't say Watkins isnt good, but buffalo probably won't end up with the better end of the deal. One top 5 pick, and a potential top 10-15 pick for him is madness.

I like winning more than individual performance though.

Gordon was our only threat last year and put up the best numbers of any WR in 14 games with Campbell and weeden.

I don't say Watkins isnt good, but buffalo probably won't end up with the better end of the deal. One top 5 pick, and a potential top 10-15 pick for him is madness.

I like winning more than individual performance though.

Yeah I do too...and Buffalo will only see that deal come to fruition if they find anther offensive weapon to go with Watkins AND most importantly someone competent to throw him too. Right now I look at the Browns as a pretty good but inconsistent team that "might' win it's first playoff game. With Gordon and Watkins I absolutely would see AFC championship potential because even if our defensive problems still persist..teams would have to score a minimum of 30 points on us to win. Can NE, Denver or Indy do that? of course...but I think we would give every single one of those defense's a test. We might actually beat Indy...Denver and NE ok probably not. But a healthy Hoyer and healthy receiving corps that includes Watkins? Are you fucking kidding me? We would be a deep playoff team this year and next year we would be in the discussion amongst the elite AFC teams.

So Jordan Cameron, who has only played in 6 games this season leads Tight Ends this season with 40+ yard gains with 3 and tied for eleventh in 20+ yard games which is impressive considering he has missed 3 games this season. It sucks he can't stay healthy, but if they can sign him to a prove you can play a full season healthy contract next season, that would be no doubt worth it considering how explosive he has been.

Guys,

The fact is there is little Cameron can do to stay healthy. All it will take is one high hit or one time landing on his head and it's all over. I'd be good with taking that money we were going to pay him and signing a FA tight end,trading for one, or drafting one or two.

Guys,

The fact is there is little Cameron can do to stay healthy. All it will take is one high hit or one time landing on his head and it's all over. I'd be good with taking that money we were going to pay him and signing a FA tight end,trading for one, or drafting one or two.

This year is not a good year for drafting tight ends.. resign to a 2 yr deal. with an option for a 3rd if he can improve his health.

cameron gets a concussion he's out 3 weeks or more. gibson gets one and he plays the next game......there is no way he should get top dollar this off season. he's to injury prone and he doesnt block well. the tight end position in general in the nfl is injury prone due to the nature of the position. i'd rather sign two guys like heath miller an owen daniels. than just one guy like cameron for top dollar

So Jordan Cameron, ... tied for eleventh in 20+ yard games which is impressive considering he has missed 3 games this season.

That's a real stat? 20-yd games?

This year is not a good year for drafting tight ends.. resign to a 2 yr deal. with an option for a 3rd if he can improve his health.

Depends on the underclass declarations... and when the Sr. group is not that strong, odds the underclass studs declare increase.

Archived