THE BROWNS BOARD

Possible Steelers at Browns Playoff matchup

ColumbusKing

In the latest Sports Illustrated SI's Andy Benoit predicted this years playoff teams and results. He had the the Browns facing off against the Steelers in Cleveland. He also had the STEELERS WINNING?!?! Am I the only one who sees this being almost impossible? The way the Browns have dominated the Steelers in the last 6 quarters, and the fact that this would be the biggest Browns home game since they came back into the NFL.

This thread should be shot, stabbed, hung and then burned...

Agreed.. Vagitrons pussy would drip if he saw this.. LOL

Too early to tell, but it would be great if the Browns kept winning & stole one of the home field advantage slots from the Pats or Denver.

Proceed with caution- Browns are very young & who knows what's going to happen.This Houston game is a big test- handling success is something they need to learn.

It would be the first time I orgasm while watching a bunch of dudes, I think.

Way too premature to even worry about such matters. We need to go week by week. I think under the "If the Playoffs started today" category, we would be playing the Chiefs in a home game.

FYI, we have never met the Chiefs in postseason play.

I agree with you Gipper. The Chiefs would be a great matchup.. but I think our main focus is .. "Just get to the post season. We'll worry about who our foe is , whence we get there".

The AFC has some real powerhouses in it. Frankly I don't think we'd get much past our first round matchup anyway. We run into Indy, NE or Denver and I don't see this team getting past that unless Gordon absolutely lights the world on fire. A first round matchup against a Pgh type is def winnable though. Not really sure it's gonna be pgh though. Not sure anyone from the North is gonna get a wildcard tbh. The wild card slots come down to two of these teams...SD/KC/Miami

You get one blowout win over the Steelers after years of being their biatch, and all of a sudden it's all ridiculous to think the Steelers have a chance to beat you now? WTF?

For all the bluster and talk about domination, the bottom line is this: you split with the Steelers. 1-1. Nothing more.

It's amazing the selective memory here. Suddenly everybody forgets that for an entire half of a game the Steelers absolutely kicked the Brownies asses up and down the field. But of course, you only remember the second half. Regardless, the reality is this: the Steelers have shown the same ability to do to Cleveland what you're all slobbering about them doing to the Steelers. Hilarious.

And until the division comes up with a QB superior to Roethlisberger, which isn't Hoyer by the way, you always stand the chance of losing. Just like Italian Dawg Pound dude says.

So, should you feel good about your chances of winning if you face the Steelers again? Sure, why not? But should you be all ARROGANT about it? Uh, I don't think so.

That is all.

The Browns looked yesterday the way the Steelers looked against the Jets. Maybe the Steelers will look that same way tonight.

Regardless, if what you are trying to say is that the Browns should not count their chickens before they hatch......well, no shit Sherlock. Master of the obvious.

As for BR......I certainly hope that for the rest of his career that you get the BR you had last week. He has been about as inconsistent as Brian Hoyer this year.

only a delusional fool would use "6 quarters" of domination relevant for a playoff game outcome... at this point Hoyer isn't taking this team anywhere but 8-8. 20/50 yesterday, 16/41 against the jags. The browns have won games not because of hoyer. Hoyer if anything has held this team back big time. The defense held the texans to 23 points, its not like they put up 35+ if hoyer can make 10 more complete passes (still only 30/50) they could have been in a position to win. " Browns kept winning & stole one of the home field advantage slots from the Pats or Denver." just stop dude. oh, home field advantage? you are sitting in last right now. get real dude.

Dude you are troll get off this forum, hell, get off this site in general

if you are referring to me as a troll.. you are mistaken. I stated facts and did it a way that wasn't as disrespectful as it could of been. Browns fans are classless. Period .. and they think they have a good football team because they beat the steelers 1 time this year . Your team is mediocre at best. Your QB is below average . You got waxed by the Jags and texans and narrowly escaped against the titans. As a browns fan, you have no right to talk about winning until you have finished a season with a winning record more than 1 time since 1999. You have no right to call a game a "trap game", because you aren't simply good enough to have a trap game. You paid 70m for a bum corner . didn't draft a WR in the draft . and you have a bum "leading" your team . You are 6-4 because the AFC-N north has benefited from a soft schedule and piss poor coaching from the steelers.

if you are referring to me as a troll.. you are mistaken. I stated facts and did it a way that wasn't as disrespectful as it could of been. Browns fans are classless. Period .. and they think they have a good football team because they beat the steelers 1 time this year . Your team is mediocre at best. Your QB is below average . You got waxed by the Jags and texans and narrowly escaped against the titans. As a browns fan, you have no right to talk about winning until you have finished a season with a winning record more than 1 time since 1999. You have no right to call a game a "trap game", because you aren't simply good enough to have a trap game. You paid 70m for a bum corner . didn't draft a WR in the draft . and you have a bum "leading" your team . You are 6-4 because the AFC-N north has benefited from a soft schedule and piss poor coaching from the steelers.

You? I though you were one of "us"? You said you were not a troll. The only way a person here is defined as not being a troll is if they are a Browns fan. So, apparently, yes, you are a troll.

Do you even have a team that you root for?

You? I though you were one of "us"? You said you were not a troll. The only way a person here is defined as not being a troll is if they are a Browns fan. So, apparently, yes, you are a troll.

Do you even have a team that you root for?

I'm not trolling. I'm not baiting for views. I am a neutral observer on this forum. I am stating facts . period. Browns fans need to be put in their place. I live in NE Ohio, and the local media bashes other teams in the division on the radio, news, ECT any chance they can when the browns are a fucking laughing stock . Straight up classess bunch of drunk pollocks. i am a fan of players, not teams.

I'm not trolling. I'm not baiting for views. I am a neutral observer on this forum. I am stating facts . period. Browns fans need to be put in their place. I live in NE Ohio, and the local media bashes other teams in the division on the radio, news, ECT any chance they can when the browns are a fucking laughing stock . Straight up classess bunch of drunk pollocks. i am a fan of players, not teams.

Oh great. Just the type of person we need here. So if not a fan of any team, what players are you a fan of anyway?

where are you in the standings right now ? 6-4 in last place? you are not a lock for a winning record whatsoever . not even close , THERE GENIUS

My statement still stands, WITHOUT this year's record. Do some research before coming on so strong.

So you're going to put us Browns fans in our place? Is that your main purpose here?

I was born here, sorry pal.. and i pay property tax, state taxes ect. so i am a good ohioan. also, i Don't break the law or anything of that nature. sounds like i am an upstanding citizen. I could give you lessons if need be . You get wasted and go to games and belittle other teams fans. You have no respect and your team is TRASH. What doesn't exist is a respectful browns fan. You are an awful ohioan, like most of northern ohio. You can't even deny what i have previously posted. I straight up shredded you/your teams soul.

I was born here, sorry pal.. and i pay property tax, state taxes ect. so i am a good ohioan. also, i Don't break the law or anything of that nature. sounds like i am an upstanding citizen. I could give you lessons if need be . You get wasted and go to games and belittle other teams fans. You have no respect and your team is TRASH. What doesn't exist is a respectful browns fan. You are an awful ohioan, like most of northern ohio. You can't even deny what i have previously posted. I straight up shredded you/your teams soul.

If you don't like it here.. Leave..

Archived