THE BROWNS BOARD

Possible Steelers at Browns Playoff matchup

ColumbusKing

If you don't like it here.. Leave..

"If you are a Native Clevelander who is a Steelers fan you should have your worthless balls cutoff and eyes gouged out. Seriously, Cleveland Steeler fans disgust me. If you are a Cleveland Steelers Fan you do not have the right to refer to the Steelers as your,our,my team. That's not your team. You are just an honorless weasel living a fairy tale". . You are exactly what is wrong this this world dude. That is disrespectful. like your fan base. Mistake by the lake homeboy. Your sig just proves my point, clutch post bro that was a good look . I'll hook it up on the +1

"If you are a Native Clevelander who is a Steelers fan you should have your worthless balls cutoff and eyes gouged out. Seriously, Cleveland Steeler fans disgust me. If you are a Cleveland Steelers Fan you do not have the right to refer to the Steelers as your,our,my team. That's not your team. You are just an honorless weasel living a fairy tale". . You are exactly what is wrong this this world dude. That is disrespectful. like your fan base. Mistake by the lake homeboy. Your sig just proves my point, clutch post bro that was a good look . I'll hook it up on the +1

It's become blatantly obvious you came here to start shit with the fans.. So let Me guess.. your a bible thumping doo goody two shoes.. Got it.. My sig is true.. if your from Clevelad, your a douche if you root for another team just because they win. All you have shown on this board is you're a complete idiot.. you wont last long here Dexter.. go play with some other 12 year olds,your own age dufus.

It's become blatantly obvious you came here to start shit with the fans.. So let Me guess.. your a bible thumping doo goody two shoes.. Got it.. My sig is true.. if your from Clevelad, your a douche if you root for another team just because they win. All you have shown on this board is you're a complete idiot.. you wont last long here Dexter.. go play with some other 12 year olds,your own age dufus.

The steelers haven't had a winning season in 3 years for one. Also, i hate religion . And yea i came here to call out the fans . i call it how i see it. The truth hurts and i can see i struck a nerve . This is America btw buddy. people can like whatever team they chose and shouldn't hurt your feelings . wow you are sour about people not liking your team? maybe you are the 12 year old.

The steelers haven't had a winning season in 3 years for one. Also, i hate religion . And yea i came here to call out the fans . i call it how i see it. The truth hurts and i can see i struck a nerve . This is America btw buddy. people can like whatever team they chose and shouldn't hurt your feelings . wow you are sour about people not liking your team? maybe you are the 12 year old.

You did not call out anyone.. All you did was come here with hate and showed everyone what a snobby asshole you are.. run along Jr. your mommy is calling.

You did not call out anyone.. All you did was come here with hate and showed everyone what a snobby asshole you are.. run along Jr. your mommy is calling.

I called out the whole fan base more than a few times. How am i snobby exactly? i stated facts, that is it . You got owned, son . Also, what does play like a brown mean? be a perennial loser?

I called out the whole fan base more than a few times. How am i snobby exactly? i stated facts, that is it . You got owned, son . Also, what does play like a brown mean? be a perennial loser?

You only called fans out in your own delusional mind.. Owned?..you coudnt own a sausage on the fans worst day.. Your typical of the knee jerk reaction fans, you so called Owned/called out. Your screen name should changed to "Delusional Pussy" Because that's all you really are.. Owned.. LOL... your pure entertainment like Vagitron and Joesucksdick.

the Steelers to this point is having a winning season.. duh.. still a lot of football to be played.

You only called fans out in your own delusional mind.. Owned?..you coudnt own a sausage on the fans worst day.. Your typical of the knee jerk reaction fans, you so called Owned/called out. Your screen name should changed to "Delusional Pussy" Because that's all you really are.. Owned.. LOL... your pure entertainment like Vagitron and Joesucksdick.

I hate sausage . How am i pussy? You are just sad that i smacked your feelings around a little bit. :lol:

I'm not trolling. I'm not baiting for views. I am a neutral observer on this forum. I am stating facts . period. Browns fans need to be put in their place. I live in NE Ohio, and the local media bashes other teams in the division on the radio, news, ECT any chance they can when the browns are a fucking laughing stock . Straight up classess bunch of drunk pollocks. i am a fan of players, not teams.

Only homos are fans of players, not teams.....unless you are following golf or tennis.

And you ARE a troll. If you are not a Browns fan, you are a troll. Did I stutter? Speakadee English?

I hate sausage . How am i pussy? You are just sad that i smacked your feelings around a little bit. :lol:

smacked around?.. you really must be twelve years old...Now your just spouting off like a real jackass homo.

You know for a guy who claims to be some sort of attorney, you sure do suffer from a lack of reading comprehension and contextual thinking.

No I don't. I read and comprehend whatever the fuck you put on here just fine. Its just that mostly what you put on here is usually just fucking stupid....or obvious.

What's OBVIOUS here is that I was actually responding to the poster's arrogant outlook, as if one Brownies win over the Steelers suddenly made thinking the Steelers had a chance in future match-ups simply ridiculous. And not simply his taking a Cleveland win for granted. How you can not grasp this simple concept is beyond me.

I never took anything for granted. I suggest that you probably misread him. It was stupid for you to even argue the point. Even when you are right, you are stupid,

So, sorry, your whole "no shit Captain obvious" thing is misguided and irrelevant.

The obvious thing is that the Browns can by no means take any win for granted. The obvious thing is that the Browns cannot take making the playoffs for granted. The obvious thing is that the Browns could never take winning a playoff game for granted. Essentially, this is what you pointed out. You pointed out the obvious, Captain.

Reading lesson over. You can expect my bill in the mail.

The offset for my advice to you is probably something you cannot afford.

Archived