THE BROWNS BOARD

Injuries

Zombo

Must remember to include "stay healthy" in my prayers and not just concentrate on the superbowl victory before I die. What a season.

Cameron has been a real blow. Even when he came back after that shoulder injury first time he seemed tentative. Crow injured, that's news. I guess with pettine beng so pissed at that recovered fumble for a TD West is getting a message here. Still, Zombo could put up better YPC than Richardson. Bring on Sunday.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crow is hurt and not practicing, probably why we signed a rb

http://espncleveland.com/common/more.php?m=49&post_id=40291

Also, Dansby back at practice, Barnridge probably gonna be out.

Just heard on Dansby that he is expected to play two-weeks after his four-week injury. Report said Carlos is crediting a diet of Lobster and mash for him being ahead of schedule.

Crow also expected to go despite knee issue.

Just heard on Dansby that he is expected to play two-weeks after his four-week injury. Report said Carlos is crediting a diet of Lobster and mash for him being ahead of schedule.

Crow also expected to go despite knee issue.

Ya I heard Crow expects to play and Barny isn't having any difficulty breathing so that is a good sign.

Apparently there may be a change at center, Seymour over McDonald, but it has nothing to do with injury, just an evaluation.

I wonder if you have reviewed the OL tape yet ... I wonder how Seymour graded compared to Mickey D.

Zombo

Apparently there may be a change at center, Seymour over McDonald, but it has nothing to do with injury, just an evaluation.

I wonder if you have reviewed the OL tape yet ... I wonder how Seymour graded compared to Mickey D.

Finished the tape 20 minutes ago... just catching up before writing up.

First play for both was a "-".

One finished +4-7 net -3 w/2D-

Other finished +5-8 w/1D+&2D-

Care to guess?

Oh... and it's official... the ZBS is dead in CLE... or at least it was in BUF.

Archived