THE BROWNS BOARD

Falcons Week 12

Tour2ma

Turn the page time...

Here's the book on Atlanta...

6th in Pass Offense averaging 271.2 YPG.

25th in Rush Offense averaging 96.1 YPG.

13th in scoring averaging 23.8 PPG.

32nd in Pass Defense allowing 281.2 YPG.

24th in Rush Defense allowing 122.2 YPG.

23rd in Scoring Defense allowing 25.5 PPG.

... and it comes in a dome.

I expect ATL to get at least 150 yds are on the ground, 270 some through the air, but not getting in the end zone much.

We should be able to put 30+ points on the board if the Hoyer to Gordon connection works, that opens up Hawkins, that opens up the run and that opens up the play action.

It being in a dome only helps us.

If we can run the ball, which we should be able to more with more focus on Gordon, we win the game. I don't expect a huge game from Gordon stat wise, but he will have an impact just being on the field. They will have to double team him, which no team has had to do with any of our receivers yet this year. This opens it up for our other receivers. Pettine will have our boys ready to play and I expect a big offensive day and a win.

Turn the page time...

Here's the book on Atlanta...

6th in Pass Offense averaging 271.2 YPG.

25th in Rush Offense averaging 96.1 YPG.

13th in scoring averaging 23.8 PPG.

32nd in Pass Defense allowing 281.2 YPG.

24th in Rush Defense allowing 122.2 YPG.

23rd in Scoring Defense allowing 25.5 PPG.

... and it comes in a dome.

Well, the Browns (increasingly beat up) defense has been making a habit of letting backup running backs look like Adrian Peterson.

After a home game debacle, 2 big road wins are capable {feed off Cinny road performance}.Att:NFL please keep Ed Jerk U Sleez and his crew off Browns game period.. Atlanta= 3 Headed RB Monster with OL performing, try to cover Gordon<Hawk will eat them up. Hoyer must be on time... Buffalo a great D questable O, Our D should get some picks on Orton and Hoyer has his biggest passing game ever. Both road games our D must hold them under 20..Time to show we legit and not falling out of this, Be The New Browns and perform like it.. Woof Woof...Hoyer the Road Destroyer..

Trenches. Atlanta, even with their starters aren't very strong up front. Good for them we've lost Dansby and Sheard. However I think Winn, Bryant and Kruger could do some damage. Our Secondary is more than capable

of playing with that passing attack.

On offense, grind it out and keep the ball away from Matty ice. The only way these fuckers stop the run game is if Shanny gives up on it.

So what you're suggesting Tour...is a shootout in the air? :-)

Atlanta's greatest strength is their passing game. We contain Ryan, Jones and White, we should be good. As Hoorta painfully reminded us however, we are generous to the RBs.

Hoyer needs to make accurate throws. They are dead last in passing D so no excuses for that (unless his "perceived" pressure gets the best of him). Then, as long as Gordon doesn't need to shake off the rust, this should be a huge day for him. I see either that or he'll pull away defenders allowing Hawkins, maybe with a mix of Austin, having a big day.

Altanta's poor rush D should help give a balance then too.

It all looks good on paper...what could go wrong?

Sack info...

ATL

T-13 in sacks allowed at 20

T-29 in sacks produced with 13

CLE

T-6 in sacks allowed at 15

T-20 in sacks produced with 20

Just saw Atlanta is favored by 1.5 I like that as we seem to suck when people have high expectations, but still it's Atlanta, how could we be underdogs.

We playing at Atlanta and they are playing much better than before. Not to mention, the odds makers dont have much faith in us.

Just saw Atlanta is favored by 1.5 I like that as we seem to suck when people have high expectations, but still it's Atlanta, how could we be underdogs.

You probably realize the home team automatically gets three points on the spread. Book odds mean nothing. They're counting on bettors taking into account the Browns just played like crap against the Texans.

You probably realize the home team automatically gets three points on the spread. Book odds mean nothing. They're counting on bettors taking into account the Browns just played like crap against the Texans.

I do, and I always find that odd that when a team plays bad, they are immediately underdogs. Personally if a good team plays bad one week, I expect them to come out playing hard looking to prove something. I never bet when my team is involved, but if I wasn't a browns fan, I would be all over this line.

In the end its the bettors who ultimately establish the line. Really has nothing to do with last weeks game or injuries. It has everything to do with "where the moneys going"....which can be influenced by peoples perception....which can be influenced by last weeks game, injuries, etc....

But rest assured, if too much money starts going to one side, the line will immediately adjust to account for it.

Gordon could have a big game. How many receptions did he have last year his first game back after missing two games? This game will come down to our defense. Atlanta doesn't run the ball well.

Gordon could have a big game. How many receptions did he have last year his first game back after missing two games? This game will come down to our defense. Atlanta doesn't run the ball well.

I just remembered, don't punt the ball to Devin Hester if he's back there between the hashes.

With Marlon Moore out, let's put Gilbert back on KO returns and see what he can do.

Zombo

It sounds like that is a good possibility. Blurb at Browns site says they are prepping him to run back KO's this week. Doesn't say he'll do it for sure tho. Link below

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/article-1/Cleveland-Browns-injury-report-and-lineup-changes/591c3e14-ab49-4148-94c2-c5330ff13874

After a home game debacle, 2 big road wins are capable {feed off Cinny road performance}.Att:NFL please keep Ed Jerk U Sleez and his crew off Browns game period.. Atlanta= 3 Headed RB Monster with OL performing, try to cover Gordon<Hawk will eat them up. Hoyer must be on time... Buffalo a great D questable O, Our D should get some picks on Orton and Hoyer has his biggest passing game ever. Both road games our D must hold them under 20..Time to show we legit and not falling out of this, Be The New Browns and perform like it.. Woof Woof...Hoyer the Road Destroyer..

+1

Archived