THE BROWNS BOARD

What the left not so secretly thinks about molding children against their parents

calfoxwc

It's a revolution type philosophy. Teach the kids to be like you, alienate them from

their parents teaching, and grow a society of meatheads just like them.

Pretty sick.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/11/24/the-truly-frightening-thing-a-texas-teacher-allegedly-told-one-mother/

One sided? Check

Hitler reference? Check

Al Gore/MSNBC slam? Check

Suggesting the parent is doing the right thing by homeschooling her kid, though this could easily disadvantage her in a number of ways? Check

One of the worst parts of coaching is the parents. I'd imagine its 10 times worse as a teacher.

ha. Like I've said many times, you just attack the source when you

don't have any legit comment.

http://clashdaily.com/2014/11/brainwashing-truly-frightening-thing-tx-teacher-allegedly-told-mother/

... Cal... At the bottom of the page for that link, it literally says "Read More The Blaze"... Lololol. I'm not questioning the "legitimacy" of the story (not yet at least) but your second link isn't a second source at all haha

Read the first sentence and see how the bias is set up immediately

I don't know if the story is true, 149, but if it is,

what about the subject of the thread?

You agree that students should be told that they should only

listen to their teachers?

This is the part where Cal throws shit at the wall, and hope it sticks. No one is going to want to go through all of those and sort out repeats, false info, bias, etc. Therefore, Cal believes he wins. It seems to be the common tactic now.

In the Native American's eyes, how were the first European settlers not "basically terrorists"? Conquerors may be a better word, but then you're splitting hairs in a way. I guess that could be seen as trying to build sympathy for current terrorists. They basically came in and began killing native Americans.

"An upper Manhattan public elementary school will be the first in the city to require that students study Arabic, officials said yesterday.

Beginning next semester, all 200 second- through fifth-graders at PS 368 in Hamilton Heights will be taught the language twice a week for 45 minutes — putting it on equal footing with science and music courses."

The real issue here, if I'm reading that correctly, is that they only spend 1.5 hours a week on science. That must be referring to different types of sciences though because it says the school is trying to be IB certified.

lol. I would post more of em, to show 149 it isn't just the blaze, or any one source

he can avoid the subject by bitching about the source, woodypeckerhead style.

But I have oral surgery at 12... dammit. Broken, old Air Force crown.

implant. I hate going to the dentist. Browns 149 would go for me instead, but I don't have

a dollar in my wallet.....................@@

This whole situation was handled incorrectly. There's always an issue with some parents teaching kids incorrect things - either through religious/political ideology or just plain wrong-ness - but that needs to be addressed to the parents, not the kids. If the teacher sees things appearing that they haven't taught, then they should speak to the parents to make sure they aren't holding their kids back.

Telling the kids not to listen to their parents because they're not teachers is not the right way to go about it.

The point about religion - teachers have no right to contradict

parents' teaching, unless it's legitimately wrong, and not a matter

of faith, or opinion, or morality...etc.

Archived