THE BROWNS BOARD

You cant blame Republicans.

Mr. T

You cant blame Republicans, if the so called stimulus dosn't work.

The Democrats said we dont have time to read this Bill, Just Vote Yes.

Then Obama takes 4 days to sign it. :lol:

Transparency? We didnt have time to read it?

Hell the economy's gonna get a little better someday then the press will crow about how Obammy saved us.

WSS

What about the first stimulus? Who do we blame for that not working?

What about the first stimulus? Who do we blame for that not working?

That was nothing more than a Federal take over. Many of the Banks involved had there arms twisted to be a part.

Wachovia had enough assets that they wouldn't need a federal loan for up to 5 years. The threat was that if you dont go along and join in that in 5 years you will not be allowed tp get a loan from the Federal reserve.

try to differentiate all ya want.....

bushco didn't have any better ideas, and decided handing bankers known to be bad with money a shitload more money was a good idea....furthermore, without any oversight.

surprise surprise....some money came up missing, much of it went to pay inept management their bonuses.

so you can blame everyone....blue and red. it naive to think this issue was caused by only one side.

• 3 weeks later...
If the stimulus doesn't work, then they will blame Bush for getting us into the mess. They will give Obama credit for atleast trying. If you ask why Bush wasn't given credit for atleast trying then you will be faced with something known as "dumbfounded silence".

A Bush-Apologist Steeler Fan. Could there be a bigger piece of shit on the planet than that?

Man, I don't get Republicans. The country is not better off than they were 8 years ago, yet they want to start with the criticisms of Dems when they had 8 years to critically look at the direction of the country and didn't.

When people begin to peel away their loyalty to party and start having loyalty to the people, we will begin to see change.

Amazing all of these right leaning individuals come out of the woodwork to blame an administration in office less than 3 mos.

Man, I don't get Republicans. The country is not better off than they were 8 years ago, yet they want to start with the criticisms of Dems when they had 8 years to critically look at the direction of the country and didn't.

Dude we're a hell of a lot worse off than we were two months ago.

WSS

Dude we're a hell of a lot worse off than we were two months ago.

WSS

Because of Obama? We're worse off because Obama is POTUS? I don't understand your comment.

Republicans always speak of Govt getting in the way, of being too large and intrusive, and of not being the end all and be all of solving peoples problems.

But as soon as one of thier gents gets out of office, they point the finger of blame and want to know what the govt is going to do.

Laughable.

Where was this criticism of the Bush Admin the last few years when we kept getting in deeper trouble month after month, year after year?

1. I bitterly criticized Bush about illegal immigration. He was worthless.

2. I won't blame Bush OR Obama for the $$$$$$ spent fighting the war against terror.

3. Bush never tried to undo the 2nd or 1st Amendments.

4. Obama and co. are trying to undo the 2nd and 1st Amendments, so they suck and

I will bitterly criticize them.

5. Bush didn't make the gov. smaller. That sucks.

6. I didn't worry about the Patriot Act. I want terror stopped.

7. I worry about the Patriot Act now, since Dem prosecutors inferred that they would to after

anyone who criticizes Obama, any criticizism "obviously" being untrue.

8. Bush encouraged, Obama outlandishly discourages. the market is now reflecting that.

9. Even Bill Clinton knows Obama's jaw flappy is devastating the economy far worse than it ever was.

And THAT is with the mis-named "stimulus" package.

10. We're waiting for any liberal, any where, criticize Obumbly for ANYTHING. Til then, your criticism is silly.

Because of Obama? We're worse off because Obama is POTUS? I don't understand your comment.

Republicans always speak of Govt getting in the way, of being too large and intrusive, and of not being the end all and be all of solving peoples problems.

But as soon as one of thier gents gets out of office, they point the finger of blame and want to know what the govt is going to do.

Laughable.

Where was this criticism of the Bush Admin the last few years when we kept getting in deeper trouble month after month, year after year?

I guess you just weren't paying attention to th Bush criticism. That's laughable.

But investors and the real movers and shakers of the economic world don't like the anti business programs of the Democrats.

They also don't like uncertainty, and despite his stellar teleprompter reading this guy has no idea what he, or his "experts" are proposing.

Campaign's over. Time to call him out for the lies no?

So if it's fair to bellyache that Bush put lighter fluid (in the form of wasteful and excessive spending) on the fire then how do you love the empty suit in chief for using gasoline? And lots more of it?

For the last six months (already too liberal by some accoubnts) Bush has done just what Obammy and his team wanted.

And now Obammy has the biggest drop in his opening months of any president in history.

Kudos.

WSS

Archived