THE BROWNS BOARD

QUINN'S SAFTEY NET GONE!!!..NOW HE HAS NO-ONE!

gmp

Well,

Looks like the Annointed One will have to change his game and actually throw the ball down-field....No More Quinn rollout to Winslow for 6 yards (18 times a game) stuff anymore..

I see why they are opting to keep DA around..........

Well,

Looks like the Annointed One will have to change his game and actually throw the ball down-field....No More Quinn rollout to Winslow for 6 yards (18 times a game) stuff anymore..

Learn how to spell simple words like "safety" you xxxxing Retard.

Guest Masters

You don't force the ball down field. Or you end up like DA. Quinn took what the D gave him. Anyone who watched the game against DEN saw that. Good QB's exploit what the D gives them, not forcing the ball.

Well,

Wow...so you are basing that on the one game K2 got a lot of passes thrown to him...the one game where BQ had 1 day to practice as starter? Wow...just WOW!

Wow...so you are basing that on the one game K2 got a lot of passes thrown to him...the one game where BQ had 1 day to practice as starter? Wow...just WOW!

Don't backpedal now WPB. BQ Nation clearly and loudly anointed Winslow as the top receiving target and main go-to guy for Brady Quinn.

This throws a HUGE wrench into BQs future with the Browns.

Guest Masters
Don't backpedal now WPB. BQ Nation clearly and loudly annointed Winslow as the top receiving target and main go-to guy for Brady Quinn.

Ah, the typical stretching and reaching there.

Gmp winslow was also quite the favorite target for DA...

heiden/and company will be fine for BQ or DA to throw to if not better for the entire team anyways. Winslow was basically a slot reciever not a tight end... he blocked about as well as a reciever.

What company...???....Quinn never threw the ball to the wide-outs..

Don't backpedal now WPB. BQ Nation clearly and loudly anointed Winslow as the top receiving target and main go-to guy for Brady Quinn.

show me one time I said that

Guest Masters
What company...???....Quinn never threw the ball to the wide-outs..

Huh? Against DEN 4 passes to Stallworth for 48 yards, 1 to Edwards, and 1 to Steptoe. Against BUF, 8 for 104 yards to Edwards and 1 to Steptoe. Those are just completions, not targets.

If you aren't gonna watch the games, at least go back and look before making off base statements like you just did.

Huh? Against DEN 4 passes to Stallworth for 48 yards, 1 to Edwards, and 1 to Steptoe. Against BUF, 8 for 104 yards to Edwards and 1 to Steptoe. Those are just completions, not targets.

If you aren't gonna watch the games, at least go back and look before making off base statements like you just did.

Mik, watching games is overrated, it's much easier to just spew a bunch of bullshit.

Martin Rucker will probably end up being as productive a TE as K2. He sure is a bigger target to throw to. Quinn will miss nothing.

Your hatred of BQ is spooky.

Guest Masters
If you explain 10 catches for Winslow and 1 for BE against the Broncos...

Although BE's (1) catch was for 15 yards!!!!!!

And 4 to Stallworth for 48 of course. If you watched the game, DEN took away BE by doubling over the top and left the middle open. Hence Brady hitting Winslow over and over.

And 4 to Stallworth for 48 of course. If you watched the game, DEN took away BE by doubling over the top and left the middle open. Hence Brady hitting Winslow over and over.

OK...I'll give you that...

4 Stallworth

1 Edwards

1 Steptoe...

70 yards total and 35 passing attempts........

so he was 6 for 35 for the wide-outs....

4 Stallworth

1 Edwards

1 Steptoe...

You have to subtract the total attempts passing to non WR positions to correctly figure that out. Which you didn't. Because you're a xxxxing Retard.

Guest Masters

4 Stallworth

1 Edwards

1 Steptoe...

Um, no. 35 attempts. I can certainly look up elsewhere on his targets in the game for those 12 INC and I know about half were to WRs.

23 completions, with 6 to WR, 13 to TE's, 4 to RBs (can you say distribution?). Then throw in the fact that you got Champ Bailey covering BE, and Bly covering the other WR.

If BQ is smart he will lay down and let DA have the start then ask to be traded it doesnt matter who starts either qb is doomed this year imho..

I hear we got a 3rd and 7th pick for KW2 if true its not a good sign of things to come we just give our best set of hands away while keeping butterfingers around..

Mankok loses some big points here they better have something good up their sleeve to compensate that includes trading/firing butterfingers..i cant take another season of his emo whining arse catchless crap..

You have to subtract the total attempts passing to non WR positions to correctly figure that out. Which you didn't. Because you're a xxxxing Retard.

Ahhh the dreaded attempts to a non-passing WR position subtraction equasion.....

Who are you Denny Green?/ ..we need to subtact the attempts to the no wde-out position attempts??/what???

They are who we thoguht they might be.???

He dropped back 35 times to throw and connected 6 times with the wide-outs...that's all you need to know!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Masters
Ahhh the dreaded attempts to a non-passing WR position subtraction equasion.....

Who are you Denny Green?/ ..we need to subtact the attempts to the no wde-out position attempts??/what???

They are who we thoguht they might be.???

He dropped back 35 times to throw and connected 6 times with the wide-outs...that's all you need to know!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want to look at it in a vaccume. You have to account for what defense was used on each drop back, who was open, etc. Not to mention who the two CBs are covering your WRs. Again, you take what the D gives you. Which is why you saw a bunch of completions to TEs against DEN, then a bunch of completions to WRs against BUF. No matter what, the BUF game blows your original comment out of the water.

Better have a Pro-Bowl punter..

Why do you even like the browns.... GTFO.

Just follow DA, or throw a dart at your monitor while on nfl.com. I recommend that one.

Archived