THE BROWNS BOARD

Quinn still hasn't shown he's our guy

VaporTrail

I think I'd still rather have Anderson under center. Please don't group me with Lum, that guy's seriously in love with DA. Like, he wants to marry him.

Anywho.

Pros:

Quinn: Nice touch on the short ball. More mobile than Anderson, might always be a threat to run (if we can give him more than 3 seconds to throw). Seems to go through progressions better than DA.

Anderson: Rocket arm. Quick release. Can thread a needle with his rocket pass. Looked like Tom Brady against the Giants.

Cons:

Quinn: No long ball. Everything long I've seen him throw in the NFL was a quacker.

Anderson: Rocket arm. Known to throw the ball directly to DB's. Probably has a low self-esteem after the treatment he got this year (I was at the Ravens game and thought the Brady chant was bullshit. DA didn't lose us that game, it was our xxxxing defense and Braylon's stone hands.) Inconsistent.

So yeah. Those are my thoughts. It just seems that DA's an all or nothing type player. When he's hot, he can't be stopped. Whereas, Quinn's more consistent, but I think his performance last year can best be described as adequate. When it comes down it, I just think that we'd get more W's (and risk more losses) with DA at the helm than with Quinn. I would like to see us take that risk.

Please keep this civilized.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I really don't want to lump you in with some group; but

A) You felt this needed its' own thread when there's already 5 of them

B) You say that DA, not only could get more wins the BQ, but also that b/c

of his style he'll risk more losses. So your conclusion is that DA would lead

to more wins...and losses

How about posting some kind of meaningful rebuttal instead of trolling?

You are a troll for starting this idiotic thread.

You have opinions, then you have delusions. Guess which one this is.

Quinn: No long ball.

Blame that on the previous staff, not Quinn.

When [DA]'s hot, he can't be stopped.

You mean unless other teams have film on him.

Please keep this civilized.

You really didn't think that was possible, did you?

I was saying that DA, if he's at his best, would get more wins than BQ at his best would. That's a big if. Really big if.

And adam, go away if that's all you have to say.

Utterly moronic statement. DA's best is 10 wins vs a shitty schedule. No one knows BQ's best yet.

Next time you get the urge to start a thread regarding BQ or DA, just punch yourself in the neck.

Blame that on the previous staff, not Quinn.

I hope you're right.

You mean unless other teams have film on him.

Or if our receivers drop balls that would have gotten us a win.

You really didn't think that was possible, did you?

Not really... lol. But at least this way I can sift out the wet biscuit Retards and know who to ignore. I didn't make this thread and say I'm right. I just want some discussion about it. I'm not Lumbergh. Maybe I'll change my mind.

Wait until the season starts, you'll see why Quinn isn't the man for the job.

That's an incredibly insightful analysis from one of our most valued members.

I'm tired of this shit. If the guy sucks, we'll soon find out. Like we did with Anderson.

Utterly moronic statement. DA's best is 10 wins vs a shitty schedule. No one knows BQ's best yet.

Next time you get the urge to start a thread regarding BQ or DA, just punch yourself in the neck.

Well, you're an utterly moronic person. DA at his best plays a game like he did against the Giants (the guy looked like a top 5 QB this game). BQ at his best (from what we've seen so far) plays his game against the Broncos.

On the other hand, DA at his worst, see his last two games against Cincy. Quinn at his worst, Texans game.

Take the stick out of your ass, you're obviously in a bad mood.

and mz the pussy what have you offered to be so insightful? Besides being a Vagina, I don't see much from you.

Vagina with a capital "V," huh. Them's fightin' words.

when was the last time Quinn completed a deep ball? Last I remember was a underthrown DUck to steptoe, and Steptoe ripped it out of the defenders hands after having to chase him down backwards.

DA obviously is not the answer.

We have no idea if Quinn is yet.

DA will not get another chance in cleveland. GUARANTEED

BQ is going to start this entire season baring injury, then we will have a grip on whats best going forward.

Bottom line... DA failed. He's done, over, gone.

BQ has absolutely nothing you can use to judge him on in the NFL.

Whats the most popular Browns jersey? A Pink #10, the most recent being sold to mz the pussy

Man, if wanting my team to succeed makes me a fag, show me what cock you want me to suck. Until then, STFU.

Guest Masters
What was the last big game Quinn won in College vs a good defense?

Right off the top of my head, the game against USC, where he put his team ahead and USC needed the Bush push to win it.

When did Brady have a good cast around him or a good D?

That big game against a good college D is just weak. I could say the same thing about Big Gay Ben, Peyton Manning, or Tom Brady before they proved themselves in the NFL.

those last four posts by mario just prove that he not only has no idea how to put multiple opinions, but also that he is one of the biggest idiots on this board. you're not better than anybody and nobody values your opinion. also, come up with a different insult than "vagina". just because the last time you saw a vagina was when you were being pushed out of it doesn't give you the right to call every person who pisses you off one. you sir, are an ass.

Guest Masters
when was the last time Quinn completed a deep ball? Last I remember was a underthrown DUck to steptoe, and Steptoe ripped it out of the defenders hands after having to chase him down backwards.

Could say the same about DA. That was about week 10 of the 2007 season.

When was the last time DA didn't force the ball deep against a deep cover 3? When was the last time DA threw a pass under 15 yards that was on target?

Archived