THE BROWNS BOARD

Shaun Rogers at the Half

Koa

like I Said in a previous post, Rogers is OUR defense. If Rogers isn't molesting the QB, then no Brown is applying any pressure. Once Rogers get winded, the team gets winded. Our secondary can't play man to man in one on one coverage without safeties over top. If the QB has more than 3-4 seconds to throw the ball, it means Rogers isn't either A. on the field, or B. is winded and can't get the QB so they are going to complete their pass. Its pathetic that he has to carry this defense, the rest of the D is a bunch of scrubs and nothing more.

like I Said in a previous post, Rogers is OUR defense. If Rogers isn't molesting the QB, then no Brown is applying any pressure. Once Rogers get winded, the team gets winded. Our secondary can't play man to man in one on one coverage without safeties over top. If the QB has more than 3-4 seconds to throw the ball, it means Rogers isn't either A. on the field, or B. is winded and can't get the QB so they are going to complete their pass. Its pathetic that he has to carry this defense, the rest of the D is a bunch of scrubs and nothing more.

I think Eric Wright has man to man talent but McDonald was somewhat of a liability today. Flacco was picking on him most of the first half.

I want him lined up at tailback inside the 5. Reward the man with some TD's because our W/L record on its current course will keep him out of the Pro Bowl.

there is only one problem with lining him up behind DA. that is he might steamroll DA. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

I want him lined up at tailback inside the 5. Reward the man with some TD's because our W/L record on its current course will keep him out of the Pro Bowl.

there is only one problem with lining him up behind DA. that is he might steamroll DA. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Is that a problem or solution? icon_e_wink.gif

I agree! He and Cribbs kept us in the game for as long as possible...

Yep, without Cribbs, Rogers and Dawson that game would have been over in the 1st quarter. The rest of the "D", Dropsie Edwards and DA killed any chance we had.

Doug

Archived