THE BROWNS BOARD

i think KW2 is gonna like this trade

breadman

He didnt look to happy about it to me but there again 3/4 of our team is emo or mentally defeated from losing..which is something mankok has definately took notice of is the lack of motivation and swagger in our players..i wish kw2 the best for what time he has left in the sport..

One thing is for sure, Winslow will lay it all on the line in every game he plays in Tampa Bay. Pesonally, I think it was a great trade because of our needs and his contract situation. You can't give a big long term contract to a player with his health problems.

I enjoyed watching him but it is best for both to part.

He didnt look to happy about it to me but there again 3/4 of our team is emo or mentally defeated from losing..which is something mankok has definately took notice of is the lack of motivation and swagger in our players..i wish kw2 the best for what time he has left in the sport..

Whne asked his reaction to the Trade Winslow said "Surprised and Estatic" He gave props to Cleveland...but seemed fired up to play In Florida. He said when asked who he would like to see the Bucs pick up .."Shaun Rogers". He`s Happy... Not a Team guy really hes a ME guy. You guys will miss his Big Play Potential , tough guard for a S and near impossible for most LBers. But you will recover ... as far as chemistry goes. And get better blocking to boot.

I can tell you that K2 is a stand up guy...I have a family member whose worked with the browns training staff for the last couple of years...he ran an errand for Kellen and Kellen rewaded him very nicely for it...So for anyone to say he was a cancer is wrong at;east In my eyes...good luck Kellen...

Archived