THE BROWNS BOARD

Get that loser off our team!

manbearpig

I'll go a step further. Regardless how DA plays, BQ won't play. As long as Fat head is in charge, nothing will change.

If anything, we will see the "protect DA" gameplan again. What is that, you may ask? Are you blind, I would retort...you've seen it before. It's where they hand off to the RB's over and over and if DA passes it's for 5 to 8 yards. They keep this up as much as possible to "keep any possible heat off of DA" thus keeping the "change the QB" tradewinds down. This also is an attempt to restore the oh so brittle mentality of DA who is so easily bruised.

And I'm NOT talking about "establishing a running game", I know what that is...thank you. I'm talking about over doing it to protect Crennel from doing anything that he never intended to and won't be forced into because of his own ego.

Then remove Krispy Kreme. The firsthand reports from the game said the Brady chants were deafening after DA threw the pick-6, Crennell would have heard them even with his headset on. You almost have to wonder that Savage's strategy at this point is to let Crennell stink it up so badly that it will be a no brainer at the end of the season & wildly supported to hand Fatso his walking papers and bring in a guy like Cowher or Marty. If Crennell is a defensive genius, he ought to watch the tapes of this game about a hundred times to see what a REAL defense looks like.

BTW,the gameplan sucked- from just a casual perusal of the Ravens-Raiders game, you could tell that you couldn't run on the Ravens- nobody does. Their two starting corners are out, so let's try and establish the run- brilliant. As usual, the clock management sucked too- and that's coaching. At the end of the first half if the Browns had started calling their timeouts when the Ravens got to first and goal, hmmm.... three timeouts, three shots at the endzone, there's rocket science for ya- could have saved over a minute.

Just think, we could have got a first round pick for that shmuck AND if Baltimore HAD flipped around with Dallas for him, buried the Ratbirds with poor quarterbacking as well. Guess Phil blew that one. I'm going to stand with Rich and shout this team is stacked full of idiots, from the front office to the athletes on the field.

Hey it looks like my post had some effect!! He's not off the team (which is ok) but at least they are going to try BQ!! I don't think he's going to be amazing but at this point I'll settel for anything better than terrible!

• 4 years later...

Archived