THE BROWNS BOARD

Worst Contract ever?

Mr. T

Who would you say has been the worst contract signing ever by the Browns?

DA or Stallworth?

I think we can still sell off DA fo a late round or just keep him as a back up, I would like to ship him off so to stave off another QB controversy.

Can't really say Bentley. Injuries cannot be an excuse for a bad contract, espically if they did everything they can do to make it back. As far as I know, all the injuries to Bentley, Baxter, Joe, etc, they worked hard to get back into shape.

I would have to say Stallworth. While people like Corey Williams are playing through a separated shoulder, Stallworth is out for like 10 games with the same groin injury. While Brown and Warren were bad signings (they played on and performed alright on a horrible defense), William Green was signed to 7 years....

Can't really say Bentley. Injuries cannot be an excuse for a bad contract, espically if they did everything they can do to make it back. As far as I know, all the injuries to Bentley, Baxter, Joe, etc, they worked hard to get back into shape.

I would have to say Stallworth. While people like Corey Williams are playing through a separated shoulder, Stallworth is out for like 10 games with the same groin injury. While Brown and Warren were bad signings (they played on and performed alright on a horrible defense), William Green was signed to 7 years....

you just said injuries cant be an excuse but then you say Stallworth because hes out for 10 games with the same groin injury. doesnt make sense

Who would you say has been the worst contract signing ever by the Browns?

DA or Stallworth?

I think we can still sell off DA fo a late round or just keep him as a back up, I would like to ship him off so to stave off another QB controversy.

Ever??

I would say either Tom Cousenau, or Andre Rison.

The guys you mention aren't anywhere near the worst.

We can make a list of 100 names, and while many of us wonder why the Browns are waiting to sign a FA.

We need to remember they are New, and ManKok needs to sign only the real deal, otherwise the negative Cleveland media will run them out of town on a rail before they even start the season.

Archived