THE BROWNS BOARD

Is James Butler the answer to our secondary?

buster

He never made the visit...I do like his play though.

Browns DB Free Agency Update - Butler Doesn't Visit --

Sun Mar 1, 2009 --from FFMastermind.com

The Plain Dealer reports Dolphins free agent CB Andre Goodman has tentative plans to visit the Browns if he doesn't sign with the Broncos today, his agent Jason Chayut said Sunday. As of Sunday morning, Goodman was still visiting with the Broncos. "There's nothing concrete with the Browns yet,'' he said. "We'll see how it plays out as the day goes on.'' Goodman, an eighth-year pro, also told the Miami Herald that there's a chance he could re-sign with the Dolphins. In other free agent news, Carl Poston, agent for Giants free agent S James Butler, said in a text message that his client did not come to Cleveland Saturday night after leaving his visit to St. Louis without a deal. Poston did not say if a visit with the Browns is planned.

Sick of the QB talk........wondering what everyone thought about James Butler filling in some holes.......

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/comments/jam...wns-208464.html

I like Butler, but he didn't even come to town. He is still out fielding offers from St. Louis and another team. Plus he said going back to the giants isn't out of the question.

Guest Masters

You realize if Cribbs were to ever become a saftey (which I really doubt will ever happen), he will no longer be returning kicks. CLE does not want to lose his impact on special teams.

Archived