THE BROWNS BOARD

Quinn's presence is a hinderance to the team

Lumbergh

For the folks who claim to be Cleveland Browns fans who boo every single incomplete pass, and chant for Brady Quinn when the team is trying to break a 27-27 tie after the defense has been destroyed, the success of the team is being undermined.

Savage had the right idea keeping Quinn on the team thru the trade deadline just like he said he would, but it has come back to bite him. He has underestimated the incredible love-fest for Quinn and it's negative effects to the morale of the team.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In other words, you dick-pulling for Anderson is reaching its end, because it is obvious that DA is not too well received within the team. He cannot lead. Nobody has respect for him. I did not see ONE player go up to him and pat him on the helmet or whatnot after his stupidity kicked in yet again the last two series. That tells me alot. He cannot handle adversity, period. Please find a bridge, Cumbergh.

You have to be the biggest idiot ever. Go back to oregon state and take the lame duck I can't handle the pressure with you and please stay off this board. After reading your post I think everybody has gotten a little more stupid for reading it. What a JOKE!!!!!!!!

You have to be the biggest idiot ever. Go back to oregon state and take the lame duck I can't handle the pressure with you and please stay off this board. After reading your post I think everybody has gotten a little more stupid for reading it. What a JOKE!!!!!!!!

Guest ATENEARS

I agree Lum, it's embarrassing how dumb our fans are.

Our defense sucks, Jamal Lewis sucks, Braylon Edwards sucks, and Derek Anderson comes somewhere after and a victim of all three coupled with his own woes.

27 points is enough points to win against the Ravens team. Our defense is terrible. Sean Jones is horrible, if I had a beer for everytime he was 20-yards from the end of the play or whiffed on a tackle, I'd be drunker than I am.

It's Quinns fault! ...Lumburgh

1231_hysterically_laughing.gif

not Quinn himself. the Quinn fans. The support for the team in the stadium is pathetic. There was a tangible hope for a loss coming from the stadium as evidenced by the boos, the lack of butts in seats in the 3rd qtr, and the rush for the exits in the 4th. PATHETIC.

Guest Masters

That is classic. So because DA isn't mentally tough, its BQ and the fans fault. That is classic. So now DA needs every receiver on the field, perfect protection, allowed to only throw deeper balls, no pressure in his face, and now he has to have everyone cheering for him. If he was worth his weight, when he gets boo'ed he'd show the fans by performing.

Look, DA is not the main reason CLE lost today. But he certainly gift wrapped the game for BALT. Which sounds just like his earlier meeting with them.

Our defense sucks, Jamal Lewis sucks, Braylon Edwards sucks, and Derek Anderson comes somewhere after and a victim of all three coupled with his own woes.

27 points is enough points to win against the Ravens team. Our defense is terrible. Sean Jones is horrible, if I had a beer for everytime he was 20-yards from the end of the play or whiffed on a tackle, I'd be drunker than I am.

Yeah... The defence sucks real bad! I guess they should try and get more first downs for DA to get them off the field some more...

This whole thread is a joke!

icon_lol.gif

Guest Masters

They ce

Stan, I think you are going a bit overboard on the D with that one. This is the same D that has been effective for the last 6 weeks. They certainly laid and egg today. But to say the defense is terrible, especially Jones, as a whole, is nothing but letting your post game emotions getting the best of you.

And of course Lewis didn't get much today. No backs get much on the Ravens D.

Edwards though, deserves a lot of heat right now. Today wasn't his first game of the dropsies this season

not Quinn himself. the Quinn fans. The support for the team in the stadium is pathetic. There was a tangible hope for a loss coming from the stadium as evidenced by the boos, the lack of butts in seats in the 3rd qtr, and the rush for the exits in the 4th. PATHETIC.

It's not Quinn fans that were leaving ... it was Browns fans who know from experience that DA always chokes under pressure that were leaving the game. You're just pissed that they were right.

Perhaps DA and VY can get together and have a "woe is me" party.

How many times have you been to our stadium? or to Cleveland for that matter?

Nobody wants him.

My long-held opinion that Brady Quinn fans value seeing Quinn over seeing Browns wins is gaining steam every day. The fact that the Browns had a 27-13 lead in the 3rd qtr with a terrible running game and defense, and that the "fans" are still booing the QB and are blind to the fact that the defense folded terribly, they know and ACTUALLY TAKE DELIGHT in affecting the success of the team. Kudos to you, BQ fans.

As long as Brady Quinn is on the roster, the Browns would be better off if all their games were on the road.

For the folks who claim to be Cleveland Browns fans who boo every single incomplete pass, and chant for Brady Quinn when the team is trying to break a 27-27 tie after the defense has been destroyed, the success of the team is being undermined.

Savage had the right idea keeping Quinn on the team thru the trade deadline just like he said he would, but it has come back to bite him. He has underestimated the incredible love-fest for Quinn and it's negative effects to the morale of the team.

Your right the success of the team is being undermined. It's being undermined by DA!

Nobody wants him.

My long-held opinion that Brady Quinn fans value seeing Quinn over seeing Browns wins is gaining steam every day. The fact that the Browns had a 27-13 lead in the 3rd qtr with a terrible running game and defense, and that the "fans" are still booing the QB and are blind to the fact that the defense folded terribly, they know and ACTUALLY TAKE DELIGHT in affecting the success of the team. Kudos to you, BQ fans.

As long as Brady Quinn is on the roster, the Browns would be better off if all their games were on the road.

Try and blame the one out on the field making bad throws and not the one on the bench. Just throw it at the feet and not the chest of suggs. It's really easy.

Nobody wants him.

Go have a circlejerk party with ONB over your DA poster. You are an idiot.

and ACTUALLY TAKE DELIGHT in affecting the success of the team. Kudos to you, BQ fans.

There are no Quinn fans. There's you, and there's the rest of us. We want to win. You want to be a fucking asshole.

There are no Quinn fans. There's you, and there's the rest of us. We want to win. You want to be a fucking asshole.

did I say Quinn fans? I meant Quinn fags. The pass to Braylon would have iced the game. A game which should have been iced when it was 27-13 if the running game and defense were anything better than atrocious.

Leave it to BQ FAGS to spend the 4th qtr reigning boos and BQ chants onto the field. As I said, the Browns would be better off playing on the road.

Nobody wants him.

It is my long held belief that Oregon fans are content to watch this team blow up along as DA continues to play. It doesn't matter to them that he is one of the worst QB's in the league (I think Tyler Thigpen passed him today). It is tearing this team apart to watch mediocrity be rewarded over and over again ... and, yes, the fans are getting real sick of it also. So kudos to you, DA fans...your beloved Derek will probably start again on Thursday.

So kudos to you, DA fans...your beloved Derek will probably start again on Thursday.

oh he'll start on Thursday all right. Only the fags would try to dream otherwise after the game DA put out there today. Let's just hope the D doesn't fold vs Denver......or maybe you're hoping for another loss?...right BQ Nation?

did I say Quinn fans? I meant Quinn fags. The pass to Braylon would have iced the game. A game which should have been iced when it was 27-13 if the running game and defense were anything better than atrocious.

Leave it to BQ FAGS to spend the 4th qtr reigning boos and BQ chants onto the field. As I said, the Browns would be better off playing on the road.

Good news is that you'll be gone with Derek this offseason. I can bite my tongue for that long...

So kudos to you, DA fans...your beloved Derek will probably start again on Thursday.

oh he'll start on Thursday all right. Only the fags would try to dream otherwise after the game DA put out there today. Let's just hope the D doesn't fold vs Denver......or maybe you're hoping for another loss?...right BQ Nation?

Nope, just hoping someone takes out DA so we finally get to see what Quinn can do, because that is the only way Quinn will get in.

I have never hoped for a loss because, unlike you, I am a Browns fan. I am hoping however that DA will start playing like a real NFL QB. If not, I want him benched... for Quinn or Dorsey ... anyone who won't make the same stupid mistakes over and over again.

Yeah... The defence sucks real bad! I guess they should try and get more first downs for DA to get them off the field some more...

This whole thread is a joke!

icon_lol.gif

No SHIT!!!!

How many consecutive three and outs did Anderception lead in the second half?! 5, 6?!

The Defense WAS the bright and shining force everyone has been rooting for before they were forced to play the entire second half without a breather!!!!

Thank you K2!

By the way... You had one HELL of a game today!

Good job buddy!

Archived