THE BROWNS BOARD

I HAVE AN IDEA!!!

Guest Dacaddyman

Guest Dacaddyman

Let's rename the Browns the Cleveland Predators and change the Dawg Pound into the Predator Pit. No offense to you die hard Dawg Pounders. Like I said it's all in fun. So what do you think?? It may give our team a boost!!!

Guest Dacaddyman
LOL you really just made a thread for this

What else am I going to do. No news hardly at all in FA for the browns. Nothing but the same old arguments about DA and Quinn. I believe we used to have a guy that fit the profile of the fellow in my sig, his name was Eric Turner! :)

Guest Dacaddyman

I am also tired of debating people who seem to want to sign over the hill players during a rebuilding season. guys like LT,Brooks,Peterson. WE NEED TO BUILD THROUGH DRAFT. I can understand if we can get a young FA that is good enough to help the team over a few years but we should ONLY look at the players I mentioned only as extreme last options.

Let's rename the Browns the Cleveland Predators and change the Dawg Pound into the Predator Pit. No offense to you die hard Dawg Pounders. Like I said it's all in fun. So what do you think?? It may give our team a boost!!!

The BROWNS in the glory years were based on offense and rubber band defense and the dawg pound is the fantasy of the losing years

So my recommendation is to shit can the dawg pound all together and make that end zone crowd TOUCHDOWN BROWNS TOWN

Winning does require TD's

Guest Dacaddyman

Speaking of Eric Turner, Imagin how exciting the Pittsburgh Cleveland games would be if we had the 2007 offense and the 1994 defense. It would be a slugfest! Turner vs. Polamaulu

not if you can force the other team's offense into safeties and hold them scoreless all game.

That made me laugh really hard

:blink:

Archived