THE BROWNS BOARD

Ravens need to grab T.O

gmp

The perfect fit for T.O would be to go to the Ravens....

That would give them a top wide-out opposite D. Mason, and have a very solid run game..

The Defense...well, enough said.

A good young gun QB..who is coming into his own......and getting To will put them over the top to knock-out the Steeler dominance in the division...

just a tawt.

That would give them a top wide-out opposite D. Mason, and have a very solid run game..

A good young gun QB..who is coming into his own......and getting To will put them over the top to knock-out the Steeler dominance in the division...

just a tawt.

You see what T.O. does to QB's? You actually think a 2nd year QB is not going to be destroyed by T.O.?

He probably won't get any interest until after the draft. I think Miami is about the only place he could actually work.

You see what T.O. does to QB's? You actually think a 2nd year QB is not going to be destroyed by T.O.?

He probably won't get any interest until after the draft. I think Miami is about the only place he could actually work.

Do you think Ray Lewis would allow any of his bulls*it.....??....I don't think so...

Ray would be the perfect babysitter..

Do you think Ray Lewis would allow any of his bulls*it.....??....I don't think so...

Ray would be the perfect babysitter..

Is Ray Lewis on offense?

Whats that? You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, ever? Oh... ok... just checking.

Is Ray Lewis on offense?

Whats that? You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, ever? Oh... ok... just checking.

Isn't Ray on the team...Isn't he the team captain?....does he have to be on offense to be a leader...

See this is why Browns fans have no friggin clue!!!!

Isn't Ray on the team...Isn't he the team captain?....does he have to be on offense to be a leader...

See this is why Browns fans have no friggin clue!!!!

He has to be on offense to calm TO down when he has fits because the ball didn't get thrown his way. TO then jumps in the QB's face and mouths off. Flacco isnt going to put him in his place.... Ray lewis wont even be in the picture.

TO would ruin Flacco. He was traded to Baltimore instead of Philly initially, he filed a grievance and ended up in Philly. If TO would have come to Baltimore Kyle Boller would have ended up crying on the filed. And Ray Lewis wouldn't have any impact in that scenario either.

How you think a defensive captain is going to have ANYTHING to do with the politics between a selfish receiver and a baby QB, completely boggles the mind. And re-establishes your complete lack of any logic.

TO would be a perfect fit for the jets with rex ryans just go out there and kill em mentality...hehehehe

The Jets don't even know who their QB is..... Did you guys huff paint this morning?

He has to be on offense to calm TO down when he has fits because the ball didn't get thrown his way. TO then jumps in the QB's face and mouths off. Flacco isnt going to put him in his place.... Ray lewis wont even be in the picture.

TO would ruin Flacco. He was traded to Baltimore instead of Philly initially, he filed a grievance and ended up in Philly. If TO would have come to Baltimore Kyle Boller would have ended up crying on the filed. And Ray Lewis wouldn't have any impact in that scenario either.

How you think a defensive captain is going to have ANYTHING to do with the politics between a selfish receiver and a baby QB, completely boggles the mind. And re-establishes your complete lack of any logic.

RAY, would smack the bal*s of T.O if he had to....sign him for a 2 year gig...give Flacco a big time wide-out,

That's the only thing keeping the Ravens out of the Superbowl....

RAY, would smack the bal*s of T.O if he had to....sign him for a 2 year gig...give Flacco a big time wide-out,

That's the only thing keeping the Ravens out of the Superbowl....

:rolleyes:

just a tawt.

no way. harbaugh was in philly when to was. forget about it

Yikes. TO to Balt?

Here's what Former CoachBillick said on Mike and Mike, ESPN radio this morning:

He said the only places in the NFL for TO, was one, and that was only because Parcells

in Miami would have the stature to set TO straight, and that was a reach.

BRIANBILLICK also told a story about Chris Carter with the Vikings. Seems one game that Warren Moon didn't

throw the ball to Carter, and Carter went into his then-histrionics act, hands on hips, etc, embarrassing

Moon in a big, immature show of contempt for Moon not throwing him the ball. Carter walks toward

the coach to raise hell about Moon, and Moon walked up to Carter and said:

"Chris, if you ever do that again, I will bury you in this offense and you will never see the ball"

Lesson learned by young Chris Carter.

He said TO is a really bad fit -anywhere- there is a young qb, a qb with not much stature. Which leaves out most teams

which might have otherwise been willing to take a chance after TO's other failures.

A superbowl winning headcoach also says TO is too cancerous to fit in anywhere without a ridiculously stable authority figure to control him?

shocking

Why do you think he'll end up in Miami, Parcell's couldnt stand the guy in Dallas and you think he's going to bring him to Miami.

Its looking more and more like he's gonna return home to San Fran. Will see how that works out

Why do you think he'll end up in Miami, Parcell's couldnt stand the guy in Dallas and you think he's going to bring him to Miami.

Its looking more and more like he's gonna return home to San Fran. Will see how that works out

San Fran released a statement saying they were not interested... ?

NINERS NOT INTERESTED, EITHER

Posted by Mike Florio on March 5, 2009, 12:09 p.m.

The Anti-T.O. list continues to grow.

A league source tells us that, as expected, the San Francisco 49ers aren’t interested in bringing Owens back to the team where his career started.

It’s not a shock. But now it’s official.

The reason I say Miami is because they have an established leader at QB (Pennington), and an authority figure in Parcells that TO would be less likely to overshadow.

San Fran released a statement saying they were not interested... ?

NINERS NOT INTERESTED, EITHER

Posted by Mike Florio on March 5, 2009, 12:09 p.m.

The Anti-T.O. list continues to grow.

A league source tells us that, as expected, the San Francisco 49ers aren’t interested in bringing Owens back to the team where his career started.

It’s not a shock. But now it’s official.

The reason I say Miami is because they have an established leader at QB (Pennington), and an authority figure in Parcells that TO would be less likely to overshadow.

Every team except Titans and raiders have said there not interested, that means nothing. And Mike Florio Isnt crediable since he published a story from broncofreaks forum that was made up. Real credible guy

Just so you know, I had to reedit my post about eh... "him"... because everytime I used his last name, it transposed

to "A******".

In fact, I had to re-edit about 5 times now, the first three I couldn't believe my eyes... LOL

I don't believe it... Does Stan know about this?

Every team except Titans and raiders have said there not interested, that means nothing. And Mike Florio Isnt crediable since he published a story from broncofreaks forum that was made up. Real credible guy

They also explicitly said that it was a rumor and they did not believe that.... check the post about it on their site.

You have to be kidding. If he goes to Baltimore or Pittsburgh he will just make that team that much more dangerous and life in the AFC North is already tough as it is. TRUST ME T.O. will NOT destroy Pittsburghs locker room. If anything T.O will work hard for Tomlin. I HATE Pittsburgh and just imagine Rothlisberger to Owens!! GOD we would have to face that twice a year

No, I'm not kidding.

In fact, I'm going to say a little prayer right now that he becomes a Raven, Steeler or Bungle.

Zombo

No, I'm not kidding.

In fact, I'm going to say a little prayer right now that he becomes a Raven, Steeler or Bungle.

Zombo

uHH,

OOcho, and TO with a healthy C,Palm....

yeah, I smell another 4 win season for the Browns.....and last in the division again....

Archived