THE BROWNS BOARD

ON CHUD (merged thread)

Roy.E.Munson

Did anyone else see chud on the sidelines during the game on monday nightt against the Giants?

I am normally against this (CARTHON) but... that game had excellent play calling!

Maybe he can get input from everyone else besides DA...

Maybe he needs to feel the excitment...

I dont know but i would give anything to see another game like that monday night game!!!

Chud did his best impression of M. Carthon today. He called a bad game. Needs to re-write the playbook so DA can understand the x's and o's. Preferably in crayon. icon_redface.gif

Maybe its not written for DA!!!

Wasn't all the talk in the offseason about Chud adding roll outs and quick slants to the book!

Bring on BQ!

We were facing what some call the best rush defense in the league, and its been that way for how many years? 27 games straight holding their opponent to under 100 yards. So what does Chud do? Runs the ball. Both of the Ravens starting corners were out of the game... so we run the ball. Excellent game plan chud, you idiot.

And screw Tucker too. We have problems in this defense, and Shaun Rogers can't mask all of them. Clayton and Mason beat our guys up when they got one on one matchups, a few times McDonald and Wright were able to swat some balls down, but look at the TDs we let go. If we give the QB more than 3-4 seconds to read the field, they are able to complete a pass because our secondary does not play a quality game, just some quality moments. If Shaun Rogers isn't up in the QBs face, then no brown is up in the QBs face. We can't let our pass rush, wait... our entire defense set on the shoulders of Rogers. The guy gets worn out towards the end of the game after carrying the entire pathetic D around, and it shows in our defense.

I don't commend Chud for trying to establishing the run. He should know that the Ravens have one of the best run defenses in the NFL. Running against the Ravens DOES NOT WORK!!. The Ravens, to the Browns advantage, had all their starting DB's out. Chud overlooked that fact that was staring him in his fat face. Doesn't Chud read the injury report? He must have been eating Krispy Kreams that day. icon_eek.gif

Archived