THE BROWNS BOARD

Wake up!

SiperBowl

Revelation 3: 2-3

2 Wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your deeds complete in the sight of my God.

3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

Deuteronomy

4:25 When thou shalt beget children, and children's children, and ye shall have remained long in the land, and shall corrupt yourselves, and make a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, and shall do evil in the sight of the LORD thy God, to provoke him to anger: (4:25-26)

"When thou ... make a graven image, or the likeness of any thing ... ye shall utterly be destroyed."

If someone makes an image of anything (like a bird or flower) then God will destroy the entire nation.

4:26 I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it; ye shall not prolong your days upon it, but shall utterly be destroyed.

Archived