THE BROWNS BOARD

Survey Thursday May 7th

The Gipper

Here is a Survey for this week......give your opinions or answers:

1. Here are the teams left in the NBA playoffs: Cavs/Bulls/Hawks/Wizards Warriors/Clippers/Rockets/Grizzlies

Who do you want to win?

Who do you think will win?

2. Here are the teams left in the NHL playoffs: TB Lightning/Montreal/Wash. Caps/NY Rangers/Calgary Flames/ Anaheim Ducks/ Chicago Blackhawks/Minnesota Wild

Who do you want to win?

Who do you think will win?

3. Give your grade on the Browns draft....and why.

4. Tom Brady may suffer some slings and arrows of outrageous fortune due to his supposed part in Deflategate. What should his punishment be?

5. So, if you don't like this new motto "Play like a Brown" (or even if you do) what motto would you like to see the Browns have?

Cavs- Cavs

Lightning, hopefully Lightning

B+ They could have drafted a wide reciever earlier

I would give him a four game suspension and a fine for lying

I like Play Like A Brown or Refuse to Lose

1. Here are the teams left in the NBA playoffs: Cavs/Bulls/Hawks/Wizards Warriors/Clippers/Rockets/Grizzlies

Who do you want to win? Cavs

Who do you think will win? Cavs

2. Here are the teams left in the NHL playoffs: TB Lightning/Montreal/Wash. Caps/NY Rangers/Calgary Flames/ Anaheim Ducks/ Chicago Blackhawks/Minnesota Wild

Who do you want to win? Lightning

Who do you think will win? Lightning

A+. Nailed every need without reaching. Solid as can be.

4. Tom Brady may suffer some slings and arrows of outrageous fortune due to his supposed part in Deflategate. What should his punishment be?

Nothing. "Probably" isn't enough to punish somebody in my book.

5. So, if you don't like this new motto "Play like a Brown" (or even if you do) what motto would you like to see the Browns have?

Pittsburgh Sucks.

Who do you want to win? The Cavs, clearly.

Who do you think will win? I still think the Cavs are a favorite....the worrisome teams...besides the Bulls, are the Grizz and Clips.

Who do you want to win? I had wanted Minnesota, but they are done with an 0-3 deficit. I now would like to see either the Caps or Flames take it. Or maybe Montreal. Its time for a Canadian team to win. One hasn't since the Canadiennes last title in like 1992.

Who do you think will win? The team I Least would like to win....Chicago....they have won 3 titles in the last 5 years.....but the way they are playing makes them look like the favorites.

Solid A-, maybe even A. You cannot grade this draft on the basis that they didn't get a QB. That is like saying I failed in my love life because I didn't get with Jessica Rabbit. Well, the fact is, Jessica Rabbit doesn't exist....and a high quality QB didn't exist for the Browns. That concept was as much a cartoon as Jessica Rabbit is. As noted elsewhere ad nauseum...they may have gotten as many as 8-9 of the Top 100 players in this draft.

I think it is Much ado about nothing......but then I think Ray Farmer's texting was much ado about nothing....and he got 4 games.

I think Brady should get at least a two game suspension.

All these mottos are probably totally pretentious.....How about stealing from UPS and the Postal Service:

"What can the Browns do for You? Deliver"

Who do you want to win?........Cavs

Who do you think will win?.....Cavs

Who do you want to win? Tampa

Who do you think will win? Rangers

3. Give your grade on the Browns draft....and why. B+....we just selected 3 starters who should be good players.....if the CB comes back strong next year....A++++++++++

Don't know if you can punish him.....but he did know cheating was going on. That should keep you out of the HOF. It's worse than what Pete Rose did.

5. So, if you don't like this new motto "Play like a Brown" (or even if you do) what motto would you like to see the Browns have? Expect to Win!

Cavs - because I'll win a bet

Warriors - because they are the best team

Flames - it'd be nice to see a Canadian team win

Blackhawks - because they are the best team

B minus - don't understand drafting Mingo 2, another RB & no big fast WR

Nothing on Brady, team should get $500,000 and loss 2nd round pick 2016

No mottos just win 9 games

1. Cavs, Warriors

2. Ducks, Blackhawks

3. A-, We resisted the urge to snag a QB, filled some key positions with solid players, and got high character players. A+ would have been the grade if we drafted a receiver I believed would make the team.

4. Brady gets a one game suspension. I compare it to pine tar/spitballs.

5. Cleveland Browns - Superbowl Champions

Who do you want to win? CAVS

Who do you think will win? CAVS

Who do you want to win? NYR

Who do you think will win? NYR

3. Give your grade on the Browns draft....and why. B+ They didn't get a Kicker

DON'T CARE

STOP SUCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Don't know

2. Don't care

3. A- no kicker and no wr in the top 10 available - the rest was well done.

4. * put on the trophy with one word next to it "defellaciogate" :P

5. "Rip off dey heads and spit in dey eyes" :ph34r:

1. Don't know

2. Don't care

3. A- no kicker and no wr in the top 10 available - the rest was well done.

4. * put on the trophy with one word next to it "defellaciogate" :P

5. "Rip off dey heads and spit in dey eyes" :ph34r:

Or poke dey eyes, in the Brandon Spikes SEC version.

Who do you want to win? CLIPPERS

Who do you think will win? WARRIORS

Who do you want to win? AS LONG AS DUCKS LOSE

Who do you think will win? BLACKHAWKS

3. Give your grade on the Browns draft....and why. A. GREAT DRAFT EVEN WITHOUT A GREAT WR. EVERYONE HAS GOOD POTENTIAL

SEASON LONG SUSPENSION

5. So, if you don't like this new motto "Play like a Brown" (or even if you do) what motto would you like to see the Browns have? AS LONG AS IT'S NOT ALL IN

Archived