THE BROWNS BOARD

Chuck Booms....fired....Goldhammer next

Browns149

http://www.cleveland.com/tipoff/index.ssf/2015/05/chuck_booms_is_fired_from_923.html#incart_m-rpt-1

Can we PLEASE,,,,,PLEASE,,,,PLEASE

get rid of goldhammer.

The sportstalk in this town is so bad

Keep it local.

Cant stand Goldhammer...he has this propensity to let everyone know he is Jewish.

Don't care about that, he could be jewish, catholic or atheist

He knows NOTHING about sports

Let alone Cleveland sports

One of the WORST hires by ANY radio station of all time

Yep...Hammers pretty bad(and so was Booms).....

Cleveland sports radio is in the tank right now......basically unlistenable....

Used to listen religiously, but now, not so much.....and NEVER when its hammertime....

Cleveland radio is very "ANTI" everything Cleveland (of course, so are many of the fans). Good sports areas put optimistic, sometimes even obnoxious area homers on the radio and they praise everything their teams do. Cleveland media in general is very wary and instead of applauding the teams and their decisions, they second-guess every owner, FO, coach, player, etc... It gets old. The first time I've heard Cleveland homerism on the radio in a looonnnggg time has been this year with the Cavs, and I have to admit... I liked hearing it... They need to get the constant negativity off the radio, TV, internet and even out of the broadcast booth...

Don't care about that, he could be jewish, catholic or atheist

He knows NOTHING about sports

Let alone Cleveland sports

One of the WORST hires by ANY radio station of all time

He has to be buddies with the owner or something. Because he has no sports knowledge, no radio voice, no good topics and isnt even a cleveland guy.

He's a twerp figureskater from Denver who grew up worshiping John Elway. Its an insult to have this negative nelly taking shots at Cleveland every single day.

Any Cleveland fan that thinks Goldhammer is "on their side" is extremely naïve.

I can see right through his charade. He's a patronizer. He pretends to be a Cleveland fan on the outside, but on the inside he so badly wants Cleveland to lose.

Then he gets to put on his "outraged" act.

He has no radio voice...sounds like a punk kid that hasn't approached puberty yet.

Chuck Booms is a gravely voiced, ignorant ass with a big, fat mouth

and he can't stand not to listen to his own voice.

I hope he gets permanent laryngitis and nobody will give him a job

anywhere near a keyboard.

I hope he gets a gig on "Survivor", and they send him to exile island,

and leave him there for about five years, alone, with no electronics.

To be fair to Goldhammer I heard a few minutes of him calling a Mac basketball game. I think that took more chops than I'd given him credit for. I assume most or many sports talk guys are kind of assigned their slant. Bitching usually stirs up more interest and that is their intent. I see a lot more negativity on Facebook when someone posts about the Browns.

Mark Munch Bishop is one of the most positive guys you could find. Too bad he has a shitty time slot.

WSS

To be fair to Goldhammer I heard a few minutes of him calling a Mac basketball game. I think that took more chops than I'd given him credit for. I assume most or many sports talk guys are kind of assigned their slant. Bitching usually stirs up more interest and that is their intent. I see a lot more negativity on Facebook when someone posts about the Browns.

Mark Munch Bishop is one of the most positive guys you could find. Too bad he has a shitty time slot.

WSS

McCabe was my favorite....Levine is good. He sometimes shows up on 92.3. Didn't care for Booms....too obnoxious....loud. know it all, actually knew nothing. Use to listen to Trivissono, but haven't in years. He became a prima donna, over paid, Knowledgeable, but when he was wrong, never could admit to it. Why do talk show hosts get like that after a few years? Same road Rizzo is going down. He used to be okay on WHK. Goldhammer tries, but doesn't have his own style. I try to listen to him when I can, but it's very difficult when he mimmicks Rizzo's style.

Goldhammer has to go, he is terrible. In regards to him getting the job, he openly admits his dad got him the job and probably is the only reason he is keeping it.

I miss WHK.

Pat McCabe and Less Levine.

No idea how Booms was ever employed in the first place.

WSS

I cant stand Les Levine.. He's smug and talks down to people.. He's rude and he's stupid on top.

Chuck Booms is a gravely voiced, ignorant ass with a big, fat mouth

and he can't stand not to listen to his own voice.

I hope he gets permanent laryngitis and nobody will give him a job

anywhere near a keyboard.

I hope he gets a gig on "Survivor", and they send him to exile island,

and leave him there for about five years, alone, with no electronics.

cal hates a fellow Obama hating right wing browns fan? Wha wha what?

He has to be buddies with the owner or something. Because he has no sports knowledge, no radio voice, no good topics and isnt even a cleveland guy.

He's a twerp figureskater from Denver who grew up worshiping John Elway. Its an insult to have this negative nelly taking shots at Cleveland every single day.

His father is friends with the owner of the station. And now he's the program director too. So he isn't going anywhere.

It's OK for me though, I only have time to listen in the mornings, and he isn't on in the mornings anymore.

When I lived in Cleveland I listened to Pete Franklin.

Listened to him every night when I was a kid. Used to fall asleep with the transistor radio under my pillow. I'd listen as long as I could but would fall asleep during the commercials.

Let's just get rid of Mary Kay too while we're at it, although she seems to be fading away on her own.

She absolutely murdered her own credibility this off season. (What little she had before!)

Mike

Archived