THE BROWNS BOARD

America's Most Wanted Team

The Gipper

OK, is it fair to say that now that the Cowboys have signed Greg Hardy...wife beater, Randy Gregory....dope trafficker, and now Lael Collins....potential murder suspect that they have gone from being America's Team to America's Most Wanted Team?

I should copyright the term.

OK, is it fair to say that now that the Cowboys have signed Greg Hardy...wife beater, Randy Gregory....dope trafficker, and now Lael Collins....potential murder suspect that they have gone from being America's Team to America's Most Wanted Team?

It's strange Collins was reluctant to talk to the police- if he had done that right off the bat, it wouldn't have affected his draft status so drastically.

Don't think you tell the Po Po you need to talk to them Asap. I Believe they tell YOU when They Will Speak to You. Either way My Hands are Up and Not reaching for anything in my Pockets at any time... :P (or run or Glove box etc..)

According to a poll at CBS Sports Dallas is the most hated team in the country with the Patriots coming in second. I personally hate Baltimore.

According to a poll at CBS Sports Dallas is the most hated team in the country with the Patriots coming in second. I personally hate Baltimore.

Well, teams with the biggest FRAK fan bases end up being the most hated. Pats are there apparently. Cowboys, Steelers have been there for years.

When I was younger you had all the Hollywood types glomming all over the LA Rams...until they moved to Anaheim and then out completely......but they were definitely Hollywood's team. The Raiders never quite got there when in LA but came close.

And I would imagine that if the Jets were ever consistently good how insufferable that fan base would be. Far more than the Giants for some reason.

The 49ers came close to having an obnoxious fan base. They probably were a ton of FRAKs, but it was sort of laid back in a Northern California kind of way.

I've never been a Cowboy hater but in order Red Sox, Steelers, Canadiens and Lakers

I think it's a great move signing Collins. Innocent until proven guilty. If he is innocent..the cowboys got a great first rounder for nothing. If he is guilty..didn't lose anything. Kudos to Jimmy for having some balls.

WTF?? 12 posts in before there is a Josh Gordon or Johnny Rehab reference???

Damn good thing the Cowboys don't know how to text on Sundays...

I mean while we're throwing stones and all..

Is Ray Rice a free agent?

WTF?? 12 posts in before there is a Josh Gordon or Johnny Rehab reference???

Damn good thing the Cowboys don't know how to text on Sundays...

I mean while we're throwing stones and all..

a serial domestic abuse felon and a potential murder suspect is a lot different than signing a kid who went out and drank a couple of times and didn't take his rookie year seriously and in gordon's case just a dumb weed head.

yeah, that texting thing has a lot to do with signing criminals.

It could be worse. We could have a convicted murderer awaiting trial for a separate double murder of total strangers like certain Superbowl winners. How dare those people spill a drink on him!!

Archived