THE BROWNS BOARD

American churches are under attack by the Obamao-gay leftist militant coalition

calfoxwc

It's very simple, profoundly simple infact. I firmly believe that churches should be able to do what they want. If they want to preach discrimination and hatred in their churches and sing songs about ain't no fags making it to heaven.....have at it. But not one penny of govt subsidization. For anything. You're cut loose. Bon voyage. No more tax exemption no nothing. Now we'll see just how Christian people really are in this country when they have to pony up a hell of a lot more to keep their church's afloat than the few dollars they put in the basket every sunday. Time to be grownups.

You funny libtard. Your hate is showing again.

You start out pretending to take the middle ground and by the time you finished you've taken a fringe element and tried and pass it off as mainstream. Westboro Baptists, all of them rotten Christians.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You funny libtard. Your hate is showing again.

You start out pretending to take the middle ground and by the time you finish you've take a fringe element and tried and pass it off as mainstream. Westboro Baptists, all of them rotten Christians.

westboro never came to mind, they are on their own planet. I've seen plenty of youtube videos from your avg church around the corner to understand what they want. I'm not pretending anything. They should be able to do fuckall they want, just not subsidized. Goes for a lot of things. I don't think abortion clinic should be subsidized either. If a woman needs a medical abortion that can be done at any hospital. I'm middle of the road fgt, try as you might to paint me otherwise you can't.

westboro never came to mind, they are on their own planet. I've seen plenty of youtube videos from your avg church around the corner to understand what they want. I'm not pretending anything. They should be able to do fuckall they want, just not subsidized. Goes for a lot of things. I don't think abortion clinic should be subsidized either. If a woman needs a medical abortion that can be done at any hospital. I'm middle of the road fgt, try as you might to paint me otherwise you can't.

So tell us Cleve, what does the avg church want?...to legalize pushing gays off the top of buildings??

ha. ha. ha.

It's you hecklers that are having a cow about my Chik Fil A pic.

Nah, we have concealed carry in Ohio....

We have OPEN carry too.

Why conceal it?

Because other people would be nervous about it, and

it would make you vulnerable to being surprise attacked

to steal the open carry gun.

A lot like having a wallet with a bunch of money in it on

the dash of your car, and a door unlocked.

So tell us Cleve, what does the avg church want?...to legalize pushing gays off the top of buildings??

I have zero doubt that some of the more fundamentalist evangelical churches would go back to Augustinian Christianity "in a heartbeat" if they think they could get away with it.

the churchs that preach, and there's many of them, that the mere presence of homosexuals in this country threatens all Christians salvation....yeah those people are very dangerous indeed. THe difference between the middle east and the U.S is that here, people woke up before that kind of fundamentalism took serious hold. But remember it wasn't that long ago good Christian folk were indeed stringing up blacks who dared look at a white woman and gays too. It didn't happen EVERYWHERE...but it happened. And whole communities covered up the event.

the churchs that preach, and there's many of them, that the mere presence of homosexuals in this country threatens all Christians salvation....yeah those people are very dangerous indeed. THe difference between the middle east and the U.S is that here, people woke up before that kind of fundamentalism took serious hold. But remember it wasn't that long ago good Christian folk were indeed stringing up blacks who dared look at a white woman and gays too. It didn't happen EVERYWHERE...but it happened. And whole communities covered up the event.

Have you ever been in a church where the Pastor said from the pulpit that the mere presenceof Homosexuals would threaten Salvation of others? Have you witnessed this yourself IRL? I sense more than a modicum of hyperbole in the air....

Have you ever been in a church where the Pastor said from the pulpit that the mere presenceof Homosexuals would threaten Salvation of others? Have you witnessed this yourself IRL? I sense more than a modicum of hyperbole in the air....

I've seen the megapastors literally say it in their televised masses. I have family in PA that were part of an evangelical church and it was said there constantly. I mean didn't ole pat Robertson say this on TV on the 700 club? Didn't he say god sent hurricanes and otherwise bad weather cause we tolerated homo's in our midst? This is not hyperbole dude.

You're confused again Clev, it was Al Gore that said hurricanes and bad weather are because of "man made" global warming.

Well in the spirit of being factual he said the increase in severity was due to man made global warming, and 12 or so years later we all, if you live in NE OH, personally experienced those stupidly named polar vortexs. Which are just simply cold fronts falling down the mountain essentially cause the Jetstream can't hold it up there anymore. Pretty much what people said was gonna happen going on 30 years now.

But anyway I digress, Pat Robertson did indeed say that the spate of tornadoes we had some years ago was god punishing us for our tolerance of the pecker suckers.

resolved: mankind causes global warming. Steve

Inverse correlation...vs inverse causation?

CO2 goes up, and "goober warning" goes down or doesn't go up?

Scientific theory.....

First Thanks. Second I don't think you understand what troll means. Third I think there is a clap emoticon in the full version, but not sure.

WSS

Wait, do YOU know what a troll is? Cause you trolled me and woody pretty hard, or did you troll and not even know it? I will facepalm hard if I lauded someone for something they didn't even realize they did.

Archived