THE BROWNS BOARD

Coptic Christian Egyptian children to be tried for making fun of ISIS

When crucifixes are placed in urine in a jar and other similar type things I am told that is art and expression of free speech and I have to accept it because we live in a free society. We recently had some Islamic radicals killed as they tried to kill others who were having a draw Mohammad contest. Now we are told that the cartoonists are at fault by not being sensitive to Muslims.

I agree with Glen Beck, "Terrorist attacks on cartoon contests means we have a terrorist problem, not a cartoonist problem."

what is this constant narrative of trying to paint anybody who doesn't agree with starting a global religious war as acquiescing liberals who secretly want to live under this tripe religion? I want these things isolated in the middle east and not antagonized further. Let it run it's course. If you take the west out of the equation you stop giving these cunts their clarion call. Obviously at this point it would take a generation or two to accomplish this, but you have to start sometime right? Isolate them and don't let them into the international community.

Oh, an intelligent serious understanding of history. Take the nazis for example.

Your liberal weinie viewpoint let the problem grow until it was a gigantic global

danger, and a giant WWII followed.

Liberals don't get history. It stands in the way of their delusional emotional kneejerks.

Oh, an intelligent serious understanding of history. Take the nazis for example.

Your liberal weinie viewpoint let the problem grow until it was a gigantic global

danger, and a giant WWII followed.

Liberals don't get history. It stands in the way of their delusional emotional kneejerks.

A little bit different scenario....just slightly. But I can already tell you'll be wanting to continue with that scenario. Btw...what caused the Nazi party to come to power? <popcorn>

what is this constant narrative of trying to paint anybody who doesn't agree with starting a global religious war as acquiescing liberals who secretly want to live under this tripe religion?

Who are you talking to? Yourself? Must be, because that's something you made up in your head. The 3 posts before you made no mention of wishing to start a " global religious war". The religious war has already begun bozo, and it wasn't started by us.

I want these things isolated in the middle east and not antagonized further. Let it run it's course.

That almost made lol...so simply by not "antagonizing", Islamists will behave themselves, pack up and go home? I see.

Just to enlighten you a little... Islamists have been antagonized way before the first cartoon of the Prophet was put on paper. They are antagonized by the western way of life, they are antagonized by Christianity, they are antagonized because Islam is the only religion that should exist. They are antagonized because we let gay people walk the streets, they are antagonized by Hollywood, and Wall Street (got something in common with libs) they are antagonized by the immorality of liberals, they are antagonized by the righteousness of conservatives..

Get a clue...they want you dead.

Isolate them and don't let them into the international community..

Seems not all is lost in your post, you've managed to arrive at something doable.

Any nation in the west that allows muslim immigration is signing its own death warrant, allowing in the first germs of the disease that will eventually destroy it.

I'm not sure that is ever the smartest thing to do...

You just cant stand that a conservative is right most of the time...and if its between Beck and Al Sharpton, or The View, or Bill Mahr, or Chris Matthews, or Rachael Maddow, or any other libfuck you can think of, then yes, you can be sure listening to Beck is the smarter thing to do.

You just cant stand that a conservative is right most of the time...and if its between Beck and Al Sharpton, or The View, or Bill Mahr, or Chris Matthews, or Rachael Maddow, or any other libfuck you can think of, then yes, you can be sure listening to Beck is the smarter thing to do.

Ummmm... ok.

Glenn Beck is a very smart marketer. He found his audience, and he feeds them exactly what they want on a daily basis. He's making a killing doing this. Is it for the betterment of society? Not necessarily. But damned if he isn't killing it at what he does. I'll give him credit for that.

But to take the content of what he says seriously? That doesn't seem very smart to do. I wonder if he even believes it, or if he's just playing to the crowd.

Ummmm... ok.

Glenn Beck is a very smart marketer. He found his audience, and he feeds them exactly what they want on a daily basis. He's making a killing doing this. Is it for the betterment of society? Not necessarily. But damned if he isn't killing it at what he does. I'll give him credit for that.

But to take the content of what he says seriously? That doesn't seem very smart to do. I wonder if he even believes it, or if he's just playing to the crowd.

I like Beck but that does not mean I agree with him on everything. I agree with him on his statement, "Terrorist attacks on cartoon contests means we have a terrorist problem, not a cartoonist problem."

I like Beck but that does not mean I agree with him on everything. I agree with him on his statement, "Terrorist attacks on cartoon contests means we have a terrorist problem, not a cartoonist problem."

I guess that is a reasonable statement.

Any reputable outlet that has talked about the shooting has made it clear the violent reaction was uncalled for and obviously bad. Even if the whole point of the event was to anger and provoke a certain group, it doesn't justify violence from extremist members in that group. You can criticize the event without defending the action of the shooters.

"Woody agrees with Glen Beck, woody agrees with Glenn Beck" :o

Whereas Obama could say 1+1=2 and you'd disagree.

I said it was a reasonable statement. The cartoonists, even though they were provoking this attack, at the end of the day, shouldn't be blamed for it. The individuals that carried responded with violence are to blame. I don't really think we have a "terrorist problem" in America though.

I guess that is a reasonable statement.

How about these Beck quotes Woody, are they reasonable statements?

You may find some of these surprising... but thats only because you are ignorant.

You've got to demand the truth from yourself.

I think every American has a role in saving this country. Whether you're Democrat, Republican, independent, it doesn't matter. We all know the country's in trouble. We may disagree on how to solve it, but we all know the country's in trouble.

Timothy McVeigh was a coward. Violence is the stupid way out. It'll discredit any real legitimate movement.

I have not heard people in the Republican Party yet admit that they have a problem. And when they do say that they have a problem I don't know that I believe 'em.

We all know what the problems are: it's tax and spend. One party will tax and spend, the other party won't tax but will spend. It's both of them together

The majority does not rule in America, but the minority shouldn't hijack it. And it's because we're afraid. They have isolated us and made us feel as though we're alone. We're not.

Political Correctness doesn't change us, it shuts us up.

What is the point of competing for a trophy if everyone gets a trophy?

'Hello my name is the Republican Party and I got a problem. I'm addicted to spending and big government.' I'd like one of them just to stand up and say that.

Progressivism is the cancer in America and it is eating our Constitution, and it was designed to eat the Constitution, to progress past the Constitution.

Without failure there is no sweetness in success. There's no understanding of it.

The worst is still ahead of us. But no one in Washington has the spine to tell you that.

We're giving our freedoms away. The American experiment was about freedom. Freedom to be stupid, freedom to fail, freedom to succeed.

A country is made not by policy alone, but by its music, its entertainment shows, all of it.

It's not just spending, it's not just taxes, it's not just corruption, it is progressivism, and it is in both parties. It is in the Republicans and the Democrats.

Music is the language of the heart, and conservatives always screw it up

If you have a priest that is pushing social justice, go find another parish. Go alert your bishop.

The majority does not rule in America, but the minority shouldn't hijack it. And it's because we're afraid. They have isolated us and made us feel as though we're alone. We're not.

Every time the government grows we lose more of who we are.

People should be free, people should be unencumbered by regulation as much as possible, that big government always goes corrupt and the truth shall always set you free.

What we don't have a right to is healthcare, housing, or handouts. We don't have those rights.

Not a single time have we gotten a right from Congress or from the President. We get them from God.

No one is guaranteed happiness. You can pursue it, but if you happen to find success along the way on that road to happiness, Conservatives believe you should not be demonized or penalized for it.

oh god, all of them?

If you want to help, give me the context for all of those statements. I might agree with a statement, but be defining words completely differently than Beck. Like "problem", "social justice" "legitimate" etc etc etc

I'm going to bed now. Maybe tomorrow.

Whereas Obama could say 1+1=2 and you'd disagree. Woody

Actually, he has never done that. Not once.

A lot of people thought he was telling the truth, but it was all lies to get

into power.

You love Obamao, you voted for Obamao. Nationwide controversy, scandal, division,

strife, and you'd vote for him again when he lies some more.

Whereas Obama could say 1+1=2 and you'd disagree. Woody

Actually, he has never done that. Not once.

A lot of people thought he was telling the truth, but it was all lies to get

into power.

You love Obamao, you voted for Obamao. Nationwide controversy, scandal, division,

strife, and you'd vote for him again when he lies some more.

I didn't vote for Obama.

You blame him for literally everything bad (look at your other recent thread) and will disagree with him about anything he says.

I'm not going to do this back and forth with you, because it should be blatantly obvious to any poster on here with half of a brain you'd disagree with whatever he says. He's a liberal, so he's bad. It never goes any further than that in your tiny little mind.

How many times has someone disagreed with you on here about one thing, and your immediate response is to insult them by calling them a liberal. Never mind the multitude of other political beliefs a person can hold, they disagreed with you on gun control! (or gay marriage, or abortion or whatever), clearly they are a dirty liberal now!

You're a caricature. I'd hope no one with a mind, on either side, takes you seriously.

Who are you talking to? Yourself? Must be, because that's something you made up in your head. The 3 posts before you made no mention of wishing to start a " global religious war". The religious war has already begun bozo, and it wasn't started by us. That almost made lol...so simply by not "antagonizing", Islamists will behave themselves, pack up and go home? I see.Just to enlighten you a little... Islamists have been antagonized way before the first cartoon of the Prophet was put on paper. They are antagonized by the western way of life, they are antagonized by Christianity, they are antagonized because Islam is the only religion that should exist. They are antagonized because we let gay people walk the streets, they are antagonized by Hollywood, and Wall Street (got something in common with libs) they are antagonized by the immorality of liberals, they are antagonized by the righteousness of conservatives.. Get a clue...they want you dead. Seems not all is lost in your post, you've managed to arrive at something doable.Any nation in the west that allows muslim immigration is signing its own death warrant, allowing in the first germs of the disease that will eventually destroy it.

what u prove tirelessly is that u dont understand people. U have zero depth of perpective. U are literally a two dimensional being that has managed to indiltrate the 3rd dimension but is still profoundly uncomfortable there. I cant stand some of the tenets of islam....but i also explicitly understand what 1800 years of brainwashing generations under the made up god of abraham has accomplished. Bur there was a time when the middle east didnt give a fuck about us and what we did or anybody else. Can u tell me what happened in the early to mid 1900's that changed that? Its actually more than one thing but im curious if u csn rouse ur intellect for a brief walk in the sun

I had to go look up "indiltrate". Got nothin. Maybe we can start making it a political forum word for

"one who tries to sound literate, but fails miserably because he emotionally knee jerks and can't spell"

what u prove tirelessly is that u dont understand people. U have zero depth of perpective. U are literally a two dimensional being that has managed to indiltrate the 3rd dimension but is still profoundly uncomfortable there. I cant stand some of the tenets of islam....but i also explicitly understand what 1800 years of brainwashing generations under the made up god of abraham has accomplished. Bur there was a time when the middle east didnt give a fuck about us and what we did or anybody else.\

Can u tell me what happened in the early to mid 1900's that changed that?

Its actually more than one thing but im curious if u csn rouse ur intellect for a brief walk in the sun

I can certainly tell you what you want to hear libfuck...that what happened in the early to mid 1900's was all Americas fault...and centuries before the 1900's it was the Crusades. Happy?

Now that we got that out of the way...please clarify what you mean about we wanting to "start" a "religious" war?...or was that just another misspeak by you?

As a flaming liberal it's your oozing compassion that has become tiresome, you continue to dismiss responsibility and accountability and place blame elsewhere.. from the micro to the macro.....yes, those baby mammas popping out 15 children being "societies fault", to Islamic terrorism being the fault of America.. you know, "The Great Satan".

Oh gee how could I forget...and slavery is the reason for the plight of black people in 2015.

That's probably right in line with what we did to the Arabs in 1900, am I in the ballpark Cleve?

I had to go look up "indiltrate". Got nothin. Maybe we can start making it a political forum word for

"one who tries to sound literate, but fails miserably because he emotionally knee jerks and can't spell"

Liberals often use words they don't know the meaning of. Clev trying to be articulate makes him feel smart.

oh god, all of them?

If you want to help, give me the context for all of those statements. I might agree with a statement, but be defining words completely differently than Beck. Like "problem", "social justice" "legitimate" etc etc etc

I'm going to bed now. Maybe tomorrow.

Yeah, I thought so.

How about these Beck quotes Woody, are they reasonable statements?

You may find some of these surprising... but thats only because you are ignorant.

You've got to demand the truth from yourself.

I think every American has a role in saving this country. Whether you're Democrat, Republican, independent, it doesn't matter. We all know the country's in trouble. We may disagree on how to solve it, but we all know the country's in trouble.

Timothy McVeigh was a coward. Violence is the stupid way out. It'll discredit any real legitimate movement.

I have not heard people in the Republican Party yet admit that they have a problem. And when they do say that they have a problem I don't know that I believe 'em.

We all know what the problems are: it's tax and spend. One party will tax and spend, the other party won't tax but will spend. It's both of them together

Political Correctness doesn't change us, it shuts us up.

What is the point of competing for a trophy if everyone gets a trophy?

'Hello my name is the Republican Party and I got a problem. I'm addicted to spending and big government.' I'd like one of them just to stand up and say that.

Progressivism is the cancer in America and it is eating our Constitution, and it was designed to eat the Constitution, to progress past the Constitution.

Without failure there is no sweetness in success. There's no understanding of it.

The worst is still ahead of us. But no one in Washington has the spine to tell you that.

We're giving our freedoms away. The American experiment was about freedom. Freedom to be stupid, freedom to fail, freedom to succeed.

A country is made not by policy alone, but by its music, its entertainment shows, all of it.

It's not just spending, it's not just taxes, it's not just corruption, it is progressivism, and it is in both parties. It is in the Republicans and the Democrats.

Music is the language of the heart, and conservatives always screw it up

If you have a priest that is pushing social justice, go find another parish. Go alert your bishop.

Every time the government grows we lose more of who we are.

People should be free, people should be unencumbered by regulation as much as possible, that big government always goes corrupt and the truth shall always set you free.

What we don't have a right to is healthcare, housing, or handouts. We don't have those rights.

Not a single time have we gotten a right from Congress or from the President. We get them from God.

No one is guaranteed happiness. You can pursue it, but if you happen to find success along the way on that road to happiness, Conservatives believe you should not be demonized or penalized for it.

ugh

Sure?

If we were in trouble, ya.

True

I don't know the problem

Sure

Sure, though I can only imagine what he is referring to...

In a way, i guess

Sure

If he wants them too

I disagree

Sure

I'd need more context

Idk what he is panicking about here

Sure?

Disagree?

Music? what?

I wonder what he considers social justice

Repeat

Not really

Not necessarily

Depends on how you define some rights

No

as do most people...

Happy?

Again, without the context of most of those quotes, it doesn't mean much. I imagine if I had the context, I'd disagree with most of them.

Happy?

Um Woody, you said nobody should listen to Beck.

While I appreciate your effort, all I really wanted you to do is after reading the quotes if you still thought Beck was a lunatic and not to be listened to. Well?

Btw, there is no such thing as "social justice", the term makes no sense. Its just more made up liberal bullshit.

Archived