THE BROWNS BOARD

Coptic Christian Egyptian children to be tried for making fun of ISIS

I can certainly tell you what you want to hear libfuck...that what happened in the early to mid 1900's was all Americas fault...and centuries before the 1900's it was the Crusades. Happy?

I can't remember if I expected you to get it right or not, I thought maybe you'd do yourself a solid and "unignorant" yourself. THat was probably a bad job out of me

Um, Stuart, I still don't think anyone should.

None of these are provided with context.

Hitler could have also told the Germans to eat more vegetables and get a full night of sleep. I don't think anyone should have still listened to him as a whole.

(No, I don't think Beck is Hitler... calm down).

I had to go look up "indiltrate". Got nothin. Maybe we can start making it a political forum word for

"one who tries to sound literate, but fails miserably because he emotionally knee jerks and can't spell"

way to call out my smart phone touchscreen typo...you really got me. Damn that phone, dammit it to hell.

lmfao

He didn't call out your smart phone dummy. He said he tried looking the word up in case you missed it.

Frankly i'm running out of words that adequately describe your level of stupidity. All serious I've reached the limits of my vocab cause profoundly dumb and stupid doesn't start to corral it.

Frankly i'm running out of words that adequately describe your level of stupidity. All serious I've reached the limits of my vocab cause profoundly dumb and stupid doesn't start to corral it.

Considering that "ngr" and "fgt" are the bookends to your vocabulary, I'm not the least bit surprised.

Awww poor Cleve. Im surprised because libs never seem to have trouble with name calling.

Try Googling a thesaurus then.

Considering that "ngr" and "fgt" are the bookends to your vocabulary, I'm not the least bit surprised.

well........yeah...........what could possibly be your point? they're the two greatest words in the English language and the first person who figured out to put them next to each other should have gotten a nobel. I really don't see your point, were you trying to make one?

well........yeah...........what could possibly be your point? they're the two greatest words in the English language and the first person who figured out to put them next to each other should have gotten a nobel. I really don't see your point, were you trying to make one?

Speaking of the Nobel, what exactly did your hero Obama do to earn the Nobel Peace Prize?

No one has been able to figure that out yet.

You. Are. Simple. And. Have. A. Limited. Vocabulary.

If i'm "simple", that makes you a single celled organism. That's how vastly over you I am. There's chimpanzees out there right now having sign language conversations with people that would blow your wee little minds.

Speaking of the Nobel, what exactly did your hero Obama do to earn the Nobel Peace Prize?

No one has been able to figure that out yet.

A) He's not my hero and B) you got me I haven't really figured it out either. C) I really don't give a fuck. It doesn't haunt me on a daily basis. These are the ponderings of lesser minds, not mine.

A) He's not my hero and B) you got me I haven't really figured it out either.

Interesting...you've never struggled at making up stuff before.

C) I really don't give a fuck. It doesn't haunt me on a daily basis. These are the ponderings of lesser minds, not mine..

Right... it haunts me on a daily basis, being that I forgot all about it until you mentioned "Nobel", but go ahead with your ad-hominem attacks...I don't expect anything more from you libtards.

Archived