THE BROWNS BOARD

Don't read this, Woody.

calfoxwc

Australian, Canadian, UK and US men between 50 and 75 years of age, will, on average, have sex two to three times per week, whereas Japanese men, in the same age group, will have sex only once or twice per year.

This is very upsetting news to most engineers, as they had no idea they were Japanese.

They age better than us because of the lifetime diet you fucking Retard.

Haha...every time we would take my mother in law who is Korean to the mall, she would love to sit and watch in amazement at all the fat people walk by....my wife always scolding her because she had a habit of physically pointing them out..."oh my God look at that one'!!

Australian, Canadian, UK and US men between 50 and 75 years of age, will, on average, have sex two to three times per week, whereas Japanese men, in the same age group, will have sex only once or twice per year.

This is very upsetting news to most engineers, as they had no idea they were Japanese.

I thought it was funny and I'm in an engineering school. That's because I can, ya know, take a joke. And because the naked girl next to me hasn't woken up yet I can lay here on my phone and laugh at said joke ;)

Haha...every time we would take my mother in law who is Korean to the mall, she would love to sit and watch in amazement at all the fat people walk by....my wife always scolding her because she had a habit of physically pointing them out..."oh my God look at that one'!!

Now THAT is funny.

I thought it was funny and I'm in an engineering school. That's because I can, ya know, take a joke. And because the naked girl next to me hasn't woken up yet I can lay here on my phone and laugh at said joke ;)

Heads up. ....

After a couple more days of "hasn't woken up yet" the authorities will consider the case as a missing person.

WSS

Archived