THE BROWNS BOARD

Hillary Cluckton is a belligerent fungus that only looks like a human being

calfoxwc

ahahahahahahahahahahahah I love the part where they claim she was hot when she was conservative but that all changed overnight!!! omg hahahahaha, fucking people in this world are fuckstains on the planet. Literally not worth a latenight skinemax jackoff rubbed into the carpet.

The only bright side here, any moron that would take these Youtube videos seriously, was never going to vote for Clinton in the first place. These Youtube videos won't sway anyone's opinion.

A video could be posted about Palin, calling her a dumbass bimbo. Some on here would get enraged, say all liberals hate women or something, and we'd have a fun little thread on our hands. But, in the end, that video wouldn't persuade anyone to do anything.

It is sad that, on either side we have people so entrenched that stuff like this comes up. But the loud noises they make will generally only be taken seriously by others already where they are.

A video could be posted about Palin, calling her a dumbass bimbo. Some on here would get enraged, say all liberals hate women or something

Nice try tryin to sneak that in there Woody, but only liberals play that accusation game of hating women, gays, etc.

What some on here would do instead would be to tell you that this dumbass bimbo Palin is a lot smarter than you, and a lot smarter than any liberal female political hack you put her up against.

Nice try tryin to sneak that in there Woody, but only liberals play the accusation game of hating women, gays, etc.

What some on here would do instead would be to tell you that this dumbass bimbo Palin is a lot smarter than you, and a lot smarter than any liberal female political hack you put her up against.

Sure, or they would say something dumb like that. Either way, point still stands.

Nice try tryin to sneak that in there Woody, but only liberals play that accusation game of hating women, gays, etc.

Boy Stewart? You're a right Zing Cum guzzler. I don't hate you.

Boy Stewart? You're a right Zing Cum guzzler. I don't hate you.

Go fuck yourself you glen Beck ball licker.(which are among some of the tastiest balls I have ever tasted)

Hey Woody, Cleve, Chris...he's on your side.

Must be one of those leftist intellectuals Cleve was talking about.

Hey Woody, Cleve, Chris...he's on your side.

Must be one of those leftist intellectuals Cleve was talking about.

have you seen some of the gibberish that cal posts late after he's a had a few? I wouldn't be surprised if they're the same guy trolling this board hard.

have you seen some of the gibberish that cal posts late after he's a had a few? I wouldn't be surprised if they're the same guy trolling this board hard.

Um no. When Cal resorts to vulgar at least he combines it with a political/social point he's trying to make...this Larryfine stooge justs posts vulgar.

He's a liberal, they do that when they have no point.

No one claims that Larry troll. And no one here claims "the left"

I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Larry is obviously a troll so his posts are irrelevant

Don't pretend woody. He's a troll yes, but a leftist, liberal troll.

Hear that Larry? Even your compadres reject you.

No one claims that Larry troll. And no one here claims "the left"

I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Larry is obviously a troll so his posts are irrelevant

Hey Woody, you know Larry is a liberal troll and hates conservatives...never recalled you criticizing him though.

You're like the ditto guy below.

30wmukm.jpg

2 men buttfucking during an Elton John concert at the Fontaineblue in Miami Beach Florida is less gay than a grown man who votes for Hillary Clinton

Wally White and Stewart have the most delicious balls I have ever sucked! :lol:

Don't pretend woody. He's a troll yes, but a leftist, liberal troll.

Hear that Larry? Even your compadres reject you.

Oh? Do I need to bite on every piece of troll bait he puts out there like you do?

Don't be a moron. Ignore him.

Archived