THE BROWNS BOARD

Women Sues Gays.... ALL OF THE GAYS

MLD Woody

http://www.whio.com/news/news/weird-news/woman-sues-all-homosexuals-earth-behalf-god/nmBJ2/

Driskell vs Homosexuals

Her main argument is "that homosexuality is a sin and that they the homosexuals know it is a sin to live a life of homosexuality. Why else would they have been hiding in the closet?" the NBC story says.

Driskell calls herself an "ambassador" for "God and His Son, Jesus Christ."

Not surprisingly, the case was thrown out

http://www.omaha.com/news/nebraska/federal-judge-dismisses-nebraskan-s-suit-against-all-homosexuals/article_ac48f042-f43e-11e4-8161-63df2bd2525d.html

The fact that this was even a thing, is pretty sad.

Crazy liberal stories get posted here all of the time ==== Posters on here use that to generalize about all liberals, say "big serious trouble", etc etc etc

I post one crazy conservative story, just for a little balance ==== "Wow, that's just one example" "Stupid liberal" etc etc etc

These stories exist on both sides. For the most part though, there are no liberal equivalents to the conservatives on our board. No one is taking the time to find the liberal version of The Blaze, or wherever, and post every article they type up.

I don't know how some of you live in the little box you do...

Crazy liberal stories get posted here all of the time ==== Posters on here use that to generalize about all liberals, say "big serious trouble", etc etc etc

I post one crazy conservative story, just for a little balance ==== "Wow, that's just one example" "Stupid liberal" etc etc etc

These stories exist on both sides. For the most part though, there are no liberal equivalents to the conservatives on our board. No one is taking the time to find the liberal version of The Blaze, or wherever, and post every article they type up.

I don't know how some of you live in the little box you do...

Most of that made no sense. Look Woody, if "fair and balanced" was your intention, then one anti-conservative story ain't cutting it. You got a lot of work to do son...hop to it.

What you don't seem to understand is that it's not conservatism that is shaping, or rather mis-shaping society, it is liberalism/progressives, so go ahead and find some other stupid anti-conservative story and pretend its a big deal.

Most of that made no sense. Look Woody, if "fair and balanced" was your intention, then one anti-conservative story ain't cutting it. You got a lot of work to do son...hop to it.

What you don't seem to understand is that it's not conservatism that is shaping, or rather mis-shaping society, it is liberalism/progressives, so go ahead and find some other stupid anti-conservative story and pretend its a big deal.

Well no shit. If conservatism shaped society, nothing would change. That's the whole point, to conserve. Blacks wouldnt be able to vote. Women wouldnt be able to vote. Gays wouldnt be able to marry. etc etc etc

You seem to have taken this one post, worked some "completely one sided political" mental gymnastics, and missed the entire point in the process.

There is no such thing as gays getting married. It's a perverted farce - like people having

a phoney wedding to animals and trees and bridges. All for the sake of the left winning

another battle in the culture war against reality..

There are civil unions for that, I don't care. But redefining everything, controlling

everything - is fighting windmills.

There is no such thing as gays getting married. It's a perverted farce - like people having

a phoney wedding to animals and trees and bridges. All for the sake of the left winning

another battle in the culture war against reality..

There are civil unions for that, I don't care. But redefining everything, controlling

everything - is fighting windmills.

Government shouldn't be involved in religious ceremonies at all. That is exactly what a marriage is so making everything a civil union as far as the government is concerned would be the best option. People can then decide if they want to be married in a church. Pastors/priests/rabbis/etc. wouldn't have to worry about being a legal officiant from the counties.

Well no shit. If conservatism shaped society, nothing would change. That's the whole point, to conserve. Blacks wouldnt be able to vote. Women wouldnt be able to vote. Gays wouldnt be able to marry. etc etc etc

You seem to have taken this one post, worked some "completely one sided political" mental gymnastics, and missed the entire point in the process.

Um no Woody, you jump from one inane "point" to another, I respond to them, and I'm playing mental gymanastics?

Again, a wacky conservative, congratulations on the find.

Etc etc et? Please go on.

And since YOU brought it up, yes, it was the then the southern Democrats who were labeled as "conservative" believing blacks had no right to vote, denied civil rights etc ...and then the old switcheroo took place, nevertheless, you maintain this warped liberal mentality that conservatism today is the conservatism of yesterday, just as you are also one to believe that nothing has changed for blacks, that we are living in present day Selma Alabama.

You're college educated Woody, did the terms "conservative and liberal" even exist in 1870, when blacks were given the right to vote?...or is it a label that youlibtards affix to those of that time because you think the average conservative of today is homophobic and racist?

Here's a liberal hero for you...

de7juv.jpg

A conservative nut job in a sea of liberal nut jobs out there.Congratulations on the rare find Woody.

yeah sorry but the nuttiest of the whack jobs right now at least are squarely in the rights corner. Its not even close. In fact some of the nuttiest hold office with the letter R preceding their name. What im saying is it would be difficult for me to find a liberal whack job in my daily life.....not so much with conservatives. Look at what i find here afterall "daily". Heck i can stop off at the abortion clinic On my way home from work and listen to an old old white man tell me about his too many black babies sign he holds up and waves to people passing by.

Yes, I realize Dems and Reps switched places, more or less, around 150 years ago.

Your point was the "liberalism/progressives are changing society". No shit. That's pretty much the definition. Whereas conservatives want to keep things, generally, the same.

I don't care about what political parties said, those groups have flipped sides before. You can also be liberal or conservative within a party.

Unless it reverts backwards to a time when we now know things were bad. Our society progressed through the time that a lot of muslims in the middle east are still stuck in, would you want to go back to that? No you wouldn't. But to assume that well we're here, no where else to go we're at the peak of human existence....is just silly. Not to be taken seriously. This thread is about gays so i'll just talk about them, they've proven to be of the same ratio of quality people as everyone else. There's evil people that happen to be gay as well as profoundly great souls. We've discovered that who one chooses to have sex with has zero impact on the quality of the person. That's why this is "progressing" and you can't stop it. People are waking up and seeing that most of the true profoundly evil shit being done in this world is mostly heterosexual, or claiming to be heterosexual at least, people waving around some form of ancient religious doctrine. Basically we've discovered it's all bullshit. Gay people are responsible for some of our best art which we heap praise on but then condemn the personal lifestyle of the individual. That doesn't cut it anymore.

We've also learned you can't catch "teh gay". It's not a communicable disease. So it's just all a bunch of millennia old bullshit that's finally being rid of in our society. The only thing I would ask of gays is that we could keep the word faggot for any kind of silly rubbish little shit eater no matter their sexuality. Cause the word faggot does flow easily does it not?

On the other hand I assume everything the changes is for the better?

WSS

Archived