THE BROWNS BOARD

Some Russian troops quitting their military over Ukraine

calfoxwc

Russia sees an extremely weak cowardly psychotic man as our president, and he

is going for major moves.

Just wait ...it will get worse.

http://news.yahoo.com/special-report-russian-soldiers-quit-over-ukraine-075809415.html

Russia sees an extremely weak cowardly psychotic man as our president, and he

is going for major moves.

Just wait ...it will get worse.

http://news.yahoo.com/special-report-russian-soldiers-quit-over-ukraine-075809415.html

so on the one hand u say obamas a weak president and putin smells blood blah blah ...then post an article that hints at putins ukrainian policy as coming unraveled if his own soldiers want no part of it. Dude im serious u need to go see a medical professional

that all you got, asswipecleve? pitiful.

See, obamao's weakness has led to Putin's brashness.

The fact that he is lying about Russian troops in the Ukraine, is a slap in Obamao's face,

and some Russian troops quitting the Russian military has nothing to do with

Obamao's weakness.

You really don't understand much. Are you the evil woody?

so on the one hand u say obamas a weak president and putin smells blood blah blah ...then post an article that hints at putins ukrainian policy as coming unraveled if his own soldiers want no part of it. Dude im serious u need to go see a medical professional

Obama is a pussy and Putin knows it, so he invaded Ukraine.

Being the pussy that he is, Russian troops are quitting because they're tired of it, not because a pussy strikes fear in their hearts.

Hope that helped.

Both of you are tragically ignorant of what's really going on. Putins actions have vastly more to do with what was going on in Europe and the middle east than who the fuck was POTUS. If you all think a conservative president would have troops in the Ukraine you are of course hallucinating again on your own fantasies. It's a power play of local politics and Putin would have taken Crimea no matter who the president of the U.S was...he HAD TO for reasons you ignorant overwhelmingly undereducated misfits can't grasp because you don't understand the region and it's history.

Both of you are tragically ignorant of what's really going on. .

Your life is a tragedy... that was not my opinion ya dork.

Cals comment went over your head, so I put it into different words to help you and that's the thanks I get?

Unappreciative fukin liberals.

hope that helped

It may have helped to dumb others down but not yours truly.

I am fully aware of Ukraines tumultuous history. During much of its existence this embattled country has been at war either with the Turks from the south, the Poles from the west or the Russians from the east...all seeking to annex the richest soil in the region known as " the breadbasket of Europe". I also know that Stalin attempted genocide by murdering 11 million Ukrainians through starvation.

I also know that the region known as the Ukraine was first settled by the ancient Norsemen and the Mongols. Not many, but from time to time you will see a Ukrainian with the typical high cheekbones common among Mongols.

Anyone recall the famous actor Jack Palance and those high cheekbones of his? Jack is Ukrainian.

I also know the upper half of the Ukrainine flag is half blue, and the lower half yellow to represent blue skies and wheat fields. The religion of Ukrainians is either Ukrainian Catholic, or Ukrainian Orthodox.

I also know Ukraine was under the control of Austria Hungary during WWI. I also know that when WWI broke out Ukrainian immigrants in Canada, because they possessed Austria-Hungary citizenship, were rounded up and placed in internment camps, similar to what we did to the Japs during WWII.

I also know that while under the rule of the hated Russians, some Ukrainians voluntarily sided with Germany during WWII, and many of the Ukes that were captured were forced into jobs as death camp prison guards...remember Seven Hills resident John Demjanyuk? He be one.

I also know Ukraine was under the control of Austria- Hungary during WWI. I also know that when WWI broke out, Ukrainian immigrants in Canada, even though they weren't Austria, but because they possessed Austria-Hungary citizenship, were rounded up and placed in internment camps, similar to what we did to the Japs during WWII.

I know all that because I'm fuckin Ukrainian.

I learned about the Canadian interment camps because I read about that in a book... "Land of Pain, Land of Promise, First Person Accounts by Ukrainian Pioneers", the account of one of the pioneers recorded in this book? My grandfather. Google the book

So Cleve from atop of your liberal perch of superiority explain to everyone why Putin "had" to annex the Crimea.

The fact that the Ukraine has in it sights to join the European Union would be a possibility. That would put the EU at Russias doorstep which wouldn't sit well with Putin.

You have that possibility or these 4 others. So which ever one you decide on we'll go with that because you know so much about the region.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/opinion/analysis/why-did-putin-take-crimea-250919841.html

It may have helped to dumb others down but not yours truly.

I am fully aware of Ukraines tumultuous history. During much of its existence this embattled country has been at war either with the Turks from the south, the Poles from the west or the Russians from the east...all seeking to annex the richest soil in the region known as " the breadbasket of Europe". I also know that Stalin attempted genocide by murdering 11 million Ukrainians through starvation.

I also know that the region known as the Ukraine was first settled by the ancient Norsemen and the Mongols. Not many, but from time to time you will see a Ukrainian with the typical high cheekbones common among Mongols.

Anyone recall the famous actor Jack Palance and those high cheekbones of his? Jack is Ukrainian.

I also know the upper half of the Ukrainine flag is half blue, and the lower half yellow to represent blue skies and wheat fields. The religion of Ukrainians is either Ukrainian Catholic, or Ukrainian Orthodox.

I also know Ukraine was under the control of Austria Hungary during WWI. I also know that when WWI broke out Ukrainian immigrants in Canada, because they possessed Austria-Hungary citizenship, were rounded up and placed in internment camps, similar to what we did to the Japs during WWII.

I also know that while under the rule of the hated Russians, some Ukrainians voluntarily sided with Germany during WWII, and many of the Ukes that were captured were forced into jobs as death camp prison guards...remember Seven Hills resident John Demjanyuk? He be one.

I also know Ukraine was under the control of Austria- Hungary during WWI. I also know that when WWI broke out, Ukrainian immigrants in Canada, even though they weren't Austria, but because they possessed Austria-Hungary citizenship, were rounded up and placed in internment camps, similar to what we did to the Japs during WWII.

I know all that because I'm fuckin Ukrainian.

I learned about the Canadian interment camps because I read about that in a book... "Land of Pain, Land of Promise, First Person Accounts by Ukrainian Pioneers", the account of one of the pioneers recorded in this book? My grandfather. Google the book

So Cleve from atop of your liberal perch of superiority explain to everyone why Putin "had" to annex the Crimea.

The fact that the Ukraine has in it sights to join the European Union would be a possibility. That would put the EU at Russias doorstep which wouldn't sit well with Putin.

You have that possibility or these 4 others. So which ever one you decide on we'll go with that because you know so much about the region.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/opinion/analysis/why-did-putin-take-crimea-250919841.html

you profess to be Ukrainian but don't know explicitly why Putin had no choice but to take Crimea? My best friends wife is Ukrainian and told me why before it really even came out in the news. I skimmed your stupidity so i'm not 100% sure why Canada was put in your response as to why Putin had to take Crimea. Not saying Ukrainians are "happy" that Crimea was annexed, but at least they know why. At least the smart ones. You must have been born here then I guess cause mainland Ukranians know exactly why Crimea is so important to Russia.

still clueless? I want to hear from "YOU" stuart, since you're a card carrying Ukrainian...not some article that surmises multiple reasons. There's one simple reason and every Ukrainian who knows shit knows about Crimea and why Russia can never let it go. In fact, the U.S has a virtually identical situation with a piece of land that we would absolutely never let go and we would assfuck the locals just like Putin did if they thought they would leave the union.

Cleve - too bad you don't have any good stuff. You are more verbose than woody, but you

seem to lack analytical perception skills.

I'm sure you always talk in complete, proper sentences. When I was a kid, there was

a classmate who was autistic or something. He knew math to whatever degree. We'd ask

him, all too often, sadly, the hardest math problems we could think of - like a seven and sixty-eight

thousand multiplied by 458.4 - and he could give us the answer in a few seconds.

We'd have to go to our teacher to find out if that was the real answer. It always was.

And he always talked in complete sentences.

I guess you could say he was an idiot savant. You're like an idiot savant - without the

savant part.

Cleve - too bad you don't have any good stuff. You are more verbose than woody, but you

seem to lack analytical perception skills.

I'm sure you always talk in complete, proper sentences. When I was a kid, there was

a classmate who was autistic or something. He knew math to whatever degree. We'd ask

him, all too often, sadly, the hardest math problems we could think of - like a seven and sixty-eight

thousand multiplied by 458.4 - and he could give us the answer in a few seconds.

We'd have to go to our teacher to find out if that was the real answer. It always was.

And he always talked in complete sentences.

I guess you could say he was an idiot savant. You're like an idiot savant - without the

savant part.

Oh you're just a drunk then...my bad.

1. I don't "drink"

2. If'n I did, and was drunk, I could still outwit you ina thinkin contest.

3. You need to learn what's funny, and what ain't. You don't know either one.

1. I don't "drink"

2. If'n I did, and was drunk, I could still outwit you ina thinkin contest.

3. You need to learn what's funny, and what ain't. You don't know either one.

1) gtfo

2) Not even with Siri hard wired into your brain stem

3) Do you read your own posts?

Archived