THE BROWNS BOARD

More and more blood on Obamao's and Moochelle's hands

calfoxwc

The two who killed the cops in Mississippi.

can u explain how obama is to blame for cops being shot? I dont get it. Cops have been periodically shot at for decades. How is it obamas fault that all these videos have come out in short succession? Yesterday ANOTHER fucking video came out this time from denver pd. Black guy gets on his hands and knees and puts his hands behind his head....doing everything to the letter that he was told. Then he gets kicked in the head. I think their formally charging the cop....2 years later good job denver. But its these fucking videos that are driving people crazy. It needs to stop. But on the hand it does illustrate that police all over the country have a problem

No I'm trying to figure out how this is Obama's fault.

(Is the Moochelle thing a fat joke? Is he really that petty?)

ofc hes that petty....even though laura bush makes michelle look like an si swimsuit model. They are literally the pettiest most simple people going and their browns fans which kills me. Maybe i just didnt see it but diid liberals rail laura bush for her bull dyke haircut and overall homlyness? I certainly remember them mocking bush and often very petty and mean even though there was enough actual administrative content to mock....just like obama. I just dont remember them going after the wife like this. Even for things like healthy school lunches which should be uttery bi partisan

Oh, ye of liberal emotional knee jerky. It isn't "fat" or "ugly" -

it's that she is a racist beeach who has a cow over every single

thing that she can think of, and tries to rule over it.

School lunches. Favors all black folks over all white folks.

Laura Bush was very pretty - and she was NOT a racist by any stretch,

and she never tried to rule over kids' lunches in schools, etc etc.

Oh, right right, sorry. Me thinking you were calling her fat because of the name "Moochelle" was just my "liberal emotional kneejerk"

Calling her a "racist beech" who "has a cow over every single thing" though, that is just objective, common sense reasoning. Clearly...

"She has a cow over things", that is where "Moochelle" came from. That has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard, and I'm a member of this political forum...

Mooch genius. Like mooching off the system.

WSS

Which makes more sense than... "because she has a cow about everything"

I've googled the term Moochelle since then. I got hits from The Blaze, Rush, etc (all the normal players). They went with the "mooch" thing too.

Apparently they didn't read the entirety of that Snopes article that was posted either.

ofc hes that petty....even though laura bush makes michelle look like an si swimsuit model. They are literally the pettiest most simple people going and their browns fans which kills me. Maybe i just didnt see it but diid liberals rail laura bush for her bull dyke haircut and overall homlyness? I certainly remember them mocking bush and often very petty and mean even though there was enough actual administrative content to mock....just like obama. I just dont remember them going after the wife like this. Even for things like healthy school lunches which should be uttery bi partisan

Speaking of mocking, there are its double standards...You probably aren't aware that the mocking of Barack Hussein pales in comparison to the venom spewed by Bush haters...Obama is black, therefore you gotta put your kid gloves on. Wasn't there a movie about the assassination of Bush? That wouldn't fly if it were about your Messiah Obama.

But I'm sure you didn't forget about the rodeo clown in Missouri wearing an Obama mask, and the outrage from you liberal assholes, politicians and such that followed...they actually made this poor clown go through sensitivity training.

Would a clown wearing a Bush mask attract such criticism.

Nope. None.

I've googled the term Moochelle since then. I got hits from The Blaze, Rush, etc (all the normal players). They went with the "mooch" thing too.

Apparently they didn't read the entirety of that Snopes article that was posted either.

She is a cow, that shemale fat ass.

The White House needs a serious fumigation after that family leaves.

can u explain how obama is to blame for cops being shot? I dont get it. Cops have been periodically shot at for decades. How is it obamas fault that all these videos have come out in short succession? Yesterday ANOTHER fucking video came out this time from denver pd. Black guy gets on his hands and knees and puts his hands behind his head....doing everything to the letter that he was told. Then he gets kicked in the head. I think their formally charging the cop....2 years later good job denver. But its these fucking videos that are driving people crazy. It needs to stop. But on the hand it does illustrate that police all over the country have a problem

Shirley, you have me confused with the OP. I was responding to Woody as I didn't know what his question was pertaining to.

I forgot about the encouraging moooooching subculture. Steve remembered.

And really? Cleve wants to rail against Palin, but he's "offended" that I called her

Moochelle?

THAT is a bona fide emotional liberal knee jerky.

No problem. It would be stupid to make fun of a president's wife's appearance and I don't think Michelle Obama is overweight or particularly unattractive. I do get the feeling she thinks of herself as a princes and spend a great deal of taxpayers dollars to insist she and her children be treated like royalty.

WSS

I forgot about the encouraging moooooching subculture. Steve remembered.

And really? Cleve wants to rail against Palin, but he's "offended" that I called her

Moochelle?

THAT is a bona fide emotional liberal knee jerky.

i'm not offended you called her moochelle. But you're calling her that based on your perception of her physical appearance, apparently forgetting the sows, witches and Hollywood BJ hoores that have been in the white house previously. I could care less what Palin looked like she's a sideshow and has proven it in her own words. She cost John McCain the presidency, I really don't know why any of you don't realize that. Had McCain picked someone respectable you wouldn't be dealing with "Obamao" would you? You "should" hate her guts for that but you're way too far gone to have that set in.

She is a cow, that shemale fat ass.

The White House needs a serious fumigation after that family leaves.

And that's racist but you don't even see it. You "think" i'd say that same phrase if the Obama's were white but you wouldn't. Just hide away behind your plausible deniability, you've been taught this game plan.

Speaking of mocking, there are its double standards...You probably aren't aware that the mocking of Barack Hussein pales in comparison to the venom spewed by Bush haters...Obama is black, therefore you gotta put your kid gloves on. Wasn't there a movie about the assassination of Bush? That wouldn't fly if it were about your Messiah Obama.

But I'm sure you didn't forget about the rodeo clown in Missouri wearing an Obama mask, and the outrage from you liberal assholes, politicians and such that followed...they actually made this poor clown go through sensitivity training.

Would a clown wearing a Bush mask attract such criticism.

Nope. None.

I didn't know about any such movie so I had to look it up, was made by a British guy sooooo.......I really don't know why you brought it up. But in any case you obviously didn't read about how it was condemned by your so called liberal elites like Hillary who said "I think it's despicable". Or Kevin Costner, "It's awfully hard if you're his children, his wife, his mother, his dad; there's a certain thing we can't lose as human beings, which is empathy for maybe the hardest job in the world. Whether we think it's being performed right or not we can't like, wish or think that's even cute".

Now you bloviating gas bag of daily meaningless nonsensical tripe....find me one conservative who went out like that in defense of depicting the Obama's as terrorists, monkeys or bone through the nose Zulu's. Find me someone who told Ted Nugent that's too far dude dial it back. And have it be someone of importance either in DC or in the elite halls of the media. Don't find me some dickbag blogger...find me someone that matters.

I remember this story. Didn't you assclowns come out and throw out like some 30 or 40m dollar figures for her trip at first? The round trip on airforce 2 cost less than 200k and her friends who flew on some military transports all paid for their tickets but "at cost". So the grand total for the whole trip which included accomodations for the secret service came to like 450k. Close enough to 30m to make no difference though right? And Obama's Africa trip that was literally part of his job to do stuff like that, remember the outrage? He went twice, the Bush's went 7 times. I don't care that they went 7 times...I heard they had a great time and did some good things. But they didn't go all 7 times as part of his presidential itinerary. And remember that every time he went you're avg'ing 50m dollars with all the military personnel that has to accompany the American president especially on a volatile continent like Africa.

You guys just get led around by your dicks without the slightest peep. You've just laid down and died, now something else is running things. Does it not suck to be soulless? I mean I think it would no?

Well I would guess you need think first so... She just comes off as a pompous hypocritical bitch to me. That's the way I feel about most political hacks who bitch and piss and moan about the one percent but live like kings and queens. The rest of you can love her or not love her as you see fit.

WSS

Well I would guess you need think first so... She just comes off as a pompous hypocritical bitch to me. That's the way I feel about most political hacks who bitch and piss and moan about the one percent but live like kings and queens. The rest of you can love her or not love her as you see fit.

WSS

I could care less who likes or doesn't like her..it's the lies that bother me. We get these breathless missives from the right that Michelle Obama just spend 10's upon 10's of millions of dollars for a trip to spain and all her friends got massages+ (you know what I mean) on the plane ride over and it was just a big liberal orgy with Michelle sitting on a throne overseeing the whole thing like James Earl Jones chr in Conan. That shit has to stop. If you think she's a pompous hypocritical bitch that's fine...you may be right in various degrees. I dunno...nor do I care. But the discourse from the right is what bothers me "intensely". These people that play themselves off as the most righteous among us are some of the worst that our society has to offer...anywhere. When I see hypocrisy from the left it's humans as usual and I can't stand it. But it's the right's hypocrisy that's especially galling because they wave a bible in one hand and throw hellfire and brimstone around.....than get caught sucking dick in an airport bathroom.

Archived