THE BROWNS BOARD

More and more blood on Obamao's and Moochelle's hands

calfoxwc

I could care less who likes or doesn't like her..it's the lies that bother me. We get these breathless missives from the right that Michelle Obama just spend 10's upon 10's of millions of dollars for a trip to spain and all her friends got massages+ (you know what I mean) on the plane ride over and it was just a big liberal orgy with Michelle sitting on a throne overseeing the whole thing like James Earl Jones chr in Conan. That shit has to stop. If you think she's a pompous hypocritical bitch that's fine...you may be right in various degrees. I dunno...nor do I care. But the discourse from the right is what bothers me "intensely". These people that play themselves off as the most righteous among us are some of the worst that our society has to offer...anywhere. When I see hypocrisy from the left it's humans as usual and I can't stand it. But it's the right's hypocrisy that's especially galling because they wave a bible in one hand and throw hellfire and brimstone around.....than get caught sucking dick in an airport bathroom.

Yeah I guess that happens a lot where you live? Which major US politician in the Republican Party got busted blowing somebody? And I guess you can show me where he was preaching hellfire and brimstone. (Guess what I think that's a figment of your imagination.)

WSS

But you're calling her that based on your perception of her physical appearance, Clevegoober

it has nothing to do with her appearance, emotional knee clevejerk.

\

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=have%20a%20cow

Archived