THE BROWNS BOARD

Saturday Night ! Funny? Or ...NOT FUNNY?

calfoxwc

You can scroll down and watch the video - they are playing pictionary.

Meanwhile, one commenter said that the Muslims should ban the word

"Mohammed"...

because.....

it has the word "ham" in it.

The cowardly left. They get praised for mocking the easy target of Christianity and even sometimes get called "brave" for attacking Christians and the church. Yet they are not so brave against Islam. How forceful the brave left are in attacking Christians for not condoning gay marriage and how silent they are against Muslims who kill gays. How tolerant they are when they tell Christians to just accept blasphemous images of our Christian faith (crucifix's in jars of urine) because it is art and free speech but how these cowards bow to Islam. You can't draw pictures of Mohammad, that would be offensive. Their hypocrisy knows no end. Pathetic.

The cowardly left. They get praised for mocking the easy target of Christianity and even sometimes get called "brave" for attacking Christians and the church. Yet they are not so brave against Islam. How forceful the brave left are in attacking Christians for not condoning gay marriage and how silent they are against Muslims who kill gays. How tolerant they are when they tell Christians to just accept blasphemous images of our Christian faith (crucifix's in jars of urine) because it is art and free speech but how these cowards bow to Islam. You can't draw pictures of Mohammad, that would be offensive. Their hypocrisy knows no end. Pathetic.

Who's silent? I mean who? Nobody and I mean nobody is inviting muslims who kill gay people to Hollywood fundraisers. OF COURSE it's going to sound louder about things that go on here in the U.S because that's the only place anybody has any say in you muppets. Serious to fucking god pls stop being this profoundly stupid. Just because people on the left realize that going to war in one muslim country begets going into war in another, doesn't mean anybody's giving a pass to Islam. Yes there are places where gay rights are non existent. Do you really think liberal gay here have some affinity for that? But there's nothing that can be done about it. We can't vote here on laws passed in Muslim countries.....do you understand that? And offering Muslim countries a limited seat at the international table is a way of getting them to acclimate, or not, to more western ideals. If Muslims could get to the point of accepting gays and not killing them, but shunning them from their societies...that could be considered a win. But you're not going to get that through bombs. People on the left at least understand that. But you simpletons for some reason history just escapes you and your myopia is just overwhelming. To the point you think that the other side wants to be muslim which is simply the most profoundly absurd notion that has ever been brought up in this countries long history of absurd non fact based notions of how things work in the world.

Who's silent? I mean who? Nobody and I mean nobody is inviting muslims who kill gay people to Hollywood fundraisers. OF COURSE it's going to sound louder about things that go on here in the U.S because that's the only place anybody has any say in you muppets. Serious to fucking god pls stop being this profoundly stupid. Just because people on the left realize that going to war in one muslim country begets going into war in another, doesn't mean anybody's giving a pass to Islam. Yes there are places where gay rights are non existent. Do you really think liberal gay here have some affinity for that? But there's nothing that can be done about it. We can't vote here on laws passed in Muslim countries.....do you understand that? And offering Muslim countries a limited seat at the international table is a way of getting them to acclimate, or not, to more western ideals. If Muslims could get to the point of accepting gays and not killing them, but shunning them from their societies...that could be considered a win. But you're not going to get that through bombs. People on the left at least understand that. But you simpletons for some reason history just escapes you and your myopia is just overwhelming. To the point you think that the other side wants to be muslim which is simply the most profoundly absurd notion that has ever been brought up in this countries long history of absurd non fact based notions of how things work in the world.

Please dude, its painful enough trying to read through that just by its content...take a fucking breath once in a while.

Ever hear of paragraphs?

I am talking about the hypocrites who have no sensitivity problems in attacking Christianity but out of fear they get real sensitive when it comes to Muslims. Here is but one example and there are many others:

Madonna shows true colors; won’t mock ALL religions

Madonna has a history of mocking Christianity. There was the ‘Like a Prayer’ video, her crown of thorns, and a stage show that involved her performing while on a cross. The anti-Christian American left saw her as brave for having the guts to be so controversial but when controversy is the only consequence, it’s not a true litmus test for bravery.

How about mocking Islam? Madonna was planning to wear a Muslim bridal dress in her new video but has now decided not to.

Madonna has decided against wearing a Muslim bridal dress in her new music video over fears for her safety.

She had paraded around in it and said she was going to wear it in her next music video.

”At first when people started telling her it was madness she just brushed it off.

”But when they mentioned that her actions could put her life at risk she decided to ditch it from her video and certainly won’t be wearing it on stage.”

"But you're not going to get that through bombs. People on the left at least understand that."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you people on the left could only grasp a simple concept there is only peace through strength.

The bible speaks of a future when nations will turn their swords into plowshares. That time has not come.

A nation that would be foolish enough to turn it's swords into plowshares today will be plowing fields for the nations who kept their swords.

I am talking about the hypocrites who have no sensitivity problems in attacking Christianity but out of fear they get real sensitive when it comes to Muslims. Here is but one example and there are many others:

Madonna has a history of mocking Christianity. There was the ‘Like a Prayer’ video, her crown of thorns, and a stage show that involved her performing while on a cross. The anti-Christian American left saw her as brave for having the guts to be so controversial but when controversy is the only consequence, it’s not a true litmus test for bravery.

How about mocking Islam? Madonna was planning to wear a Muslim bridal dress in her new video but has now decided not to.

Madonna has decided against wearing a Muslim bridal dress in her new music video over fears for her safety.

She had paraded around in it and said she was going to wear it in her next music video.

”At first when people started telling her it was madness she just brushed it off.

”But when they mentioned that her actions could put her life at risk she decided to ditch it from her video and certainly won’t be wearing it on stage.”

Forgot about Madonna and all her hating on Christianity. Didn't she masturbate with a cross?

I'm shocked no Christian groups have ever called for her to be put to death.

"But you're not going to get that through bombs. People on the left at least understand that."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you people on the left could only grasp a simple concept there is only peace through strength.

The bible speaks of a future when nations will turn their swords into plowshares. That time has not come.

“Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.”

~ Thomas Jefferson

And it will never come because you don't understand who your god really is. He's real alright. You just missed something profound about him. The peace through strength line is an old one....your particular lineage for that concept originates with the Hebrew tribes who used it and many other notions to justify their conquering of Canaan. We currently use it to justify actions abroad that had nothing to do with our security here at home. When "peace through strength" is used for all kinds of extracurricular activities, you lose your place in the sun...as we have. Just the way it is. And it's the way it always has been and maybe always will be. I find it comical that people think some savior is coming down here when the last of a certain people is laid into the ground. As if some great being of light is going to come down here and hopscotch over dead bodies on his way to congratulating his righteous people. Most religions, not just the Abrahamic ones, have some kind of end story to the like. Basically keep dreaming, it won't happen.....ever.

Omg Madonna did that? Nuh uh....boy she's so respectable isn't she?

Omg Madonna did that? Nuh uh....boy she's so respectable isn't she?

The point was not her respectability. The point was how "brave" she was praised by the left for mocking Christianity but her bravery seems to fade away when it comes to mocking the Islam faith that will not turn the other cheek.

The point was not her respectability. The point was how "brave" she was praised by the left for mocking Christianity but her bravery seems to fade away when it comes to mocking the Islam faith that will not turn the other cheek.

I'm 37 so im not old but i'm not young either. She's been a stupid whore my entire life. And most people I know who listened to her songs, well they pretty much already accepted that. Even people on the right listened to her music but would scream when she did shit like make video's of herself on a crucifix. I'm just saying, has she ever been taken remotely seriously? Ever? And don't say she's "sang at the super bowl" cause plenty of ridiculous cunts have performed at that waste of the space time continuum and general mockery of the only real sport left on earth.

She's a talented performer who, as all talented performers, is at the mercy of their material, most of hers has been excellent. The sideshow? It's kept her in the public eye for much longer than most female entertainers. I'm sure it was meant to do that and has been successful.

WSS

Do you stand on street corners wearing a sign saying the end is near? I can picture some severely mentally ill woman, screaming and blathering on and on......

She's just trying to stay on the news since no one cares about the old hag anymore.

Do you stand on street corners wearing a sign saying the end is near? I can picture some severely mentally ill woman, screaming and blathering on and on......

Do you make a habit of speaking out of turn in your daily life? Maybe your husband should slap you more there nancy.

Funny or unfunny? Neither just pathetic. Not so much as a smiley face or a stick figure drawn from the courageous SNL crew. From my point of view I would not draw a picture of Mohammad because I respect other religions but the left in this country who fight for the first amendment rights of so called artists to blasphemy the Christian faith sure lose courage when they come up against the Muslim faith. Christians are an easy target so that is why a Christian owned bakery gets zeroed in for baking a cake for a gay wedding and they avoid any confrontation with a Muslim owned bakery. Just call it for what it is, cowardly hypocrisy.

I wouldn't have a problem with the pussyfooting around about showing depictions of Muhammad if the people who are scared would just be honest about it. Don't dance around saying "well we just want to respect Muslims" then go and crap on every other religion and their religious symbols. Be honest and say "we don't try to upset Muslims because they will nut out and try to kill us". They will never be that honest about it.

Archived