THE BROWNS BOARD

What do you like about the opposition party?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That happened before most of us were even born, it just wasn't talked about here for obvious reasons. But people all over the world figured that one out a long time ago.

Actually that does have some truth to it. The futher left we go the less exceptional we are.

WSS

I have said many times that I am not a Republican or Democrat. I see good things on both sides.

I am all for the death penalty and the 2nd ammendment

I also think religion should have no part in Government, and I also think weed should be as legal and controlled like alcohol

1. Most everybody supports our firemen, policemen and military, etc. Most of them are the very best

and most courageous folks you can find. Not all of them - some bad apples in every profession.

But just because someone holds that job, and is a member of the union - doesn't make them

one of the good ones.

2. Too many big unions suck. And Bob, if that is an example of you being "beaten down" boo boo,

learn to stop claiming victimhood - you'll be a happier person. I'm sure you are a terrific fireman.

But you come off as a global union liberal supporter extremist. Just my dumb opinion. But you

feigning "victimhood" and "beaten down" that you had to leave, oh, bullhockey. My opinion -

you left because we had an honest discussion about the bad in some unions, and being a liberal,

you can't tolerate opinions that don't jive with yours.

3. The Brelo verdict? Brelo allegedly fired 49 shots into a car of two crazy nuts who ran, but

allegedly didn't have any gun with them? This is scary, as in the black subculture reaction -

like Boston? I grant you that - or scary that a lawsuit was launched against a policeman who

is a member of a precious union you so ardently favor ?

4. What Reagan did to your family? What, the air traffic controller thing? Really? Government unions

didn't get away with demanding whatever they want with all their power - that is, demanding from

the AMERICAN PEOPLE ? Coerce them by putting them all in danger with a strike - because they

do really important jobs, and their salaries are PAID BY AMERICAN TAXPAYERS MONEY?

I agreed with that Reagan move, absolutely.

5. Enough with the vague, self-centered, victimhood liberal emotional knee jerk claims already. I'm thinkin Reagan didn't do anything to your family.

6. Obamao, who you voted for, and won't, so far, articulate anything how he has failed this country...thanks to your

unions in general, who officially supported Obamao to be president, this country is now racially, economically, religiously,

and demographically in very serious crises, because of who your sheep organizations helped elect.

7. Don't go away mad, Bob, but you all of a sudden show up and start all over again with the political maneuvering union

based straw men... nah. But do have a nice day.

You make a ton of assumptions Cal, it's ridiculous. You are the one who labels me as a victim, I've never done that once.

All I ever did was type here in support of SB 5, and the perils of union-busting guys like Paul Ryan & Scott Walker. The tornado that followed was your intolerance of opposing views. I told you I was listening to Romney until Paul Ryan came along. Yeah, I voted for Obama and will ADMIT ONCE AGAIN that was a mistake. I've "thrown away" as the media likes to call it, votes on a 3rd party candidate for many many years.

I've tried to stay away from this section of the Browns Board, I've been beat down by a few folks on a few issues.

Sorry, Bob, but I see the above quote in red, as playing the victim. I don't remember anything that

"beat you down". I've been around here goofing off, a long time, and have never been "beat down", although

I've caught hell once in a long while, probably deserved, :wacko: , but most of us have eventually. So,

from my perspective, you are using "beat down" as an excuse to avoid hearing negative stuff about

unions in general. Objections to unions in general does not mean disrespect for firemen, etc. Not one bit.

I thought Obama could bring us all together.

I'm cool with your honesty.

I hated what Reagan did to my family, but I did respect his leadership.

You brought Reagan up, what else can I do but assume something, maybe on both sides of it, when

you bring it up with no explanation whatsoever, but with an inferred damage done to your family?

I'd say that is baloney, with no explanation - twice now.

It's dumb to complain about me not knowing and wondering, when you offer no reason for your statement.

He had a way of uniting us, and that's what I thought we had in Obama.

More honesty - I appreciate it. Obamao mislead America in the worst way. Do you think some of the most partisan

democratic unions will look at their self interest, and how it hurt America, before the next pres election?

Instead, I'm sitting here at my fire station getting ready for another class & preparing for another potential disaster called the Brelo verdict. We're prepared, but this shit is scary & mind-boggling.

And this means.....WHAT? I guessed two scenarios. What are you talking about being scary and mindboggling?

Policemen & firemen are human. We make mistakes too; we just hope none of you guys, and our colleagues get hurt or killed while serving and protecting.

Nobody in this country is saying policemen and firemen are not human. What the hell are you talking about?

Here is another example of you saying, in effect, "poor pitiful us, people think we aren't human".

All decent human beings hope nobody gets hurt - the protectors and heros, or the folks they protect and heroically save.

All God's creation makes mistakes. The old saying "the only person that never made a mistake...never DID anything" applies.

But, if you are trying to say that the Brelo 49 shots was a "mistake"... nah. Not buyin it. What do you MEAN by what you said?

I see your statements as intentionally vague, to perhaps simply emotionally sway other people to think a certain thing about an issue. It's how liberals tend to try to win arguements/discussions/policies. I mean, look at how Obamao became president.

Duping people with lies, emotional sways, and vague statements that inferred acceptance getting, but

was actually simply deviously planned and dishonest. And the self-interest with dishonesty and blinders on, of unions in general,

and a lot of democrats and whoever else.... led them to fall for it. Unions have gone too damn far, and used their leverage for maximum gain, to the extent that it is crashing budgets of entire states, and our country.

Bob, you harp about Walker, republican.

Well, here is Gov Shumlin of Vermont. He found out that your unions have

pushed and pushed their states' budget to unmanageable oblivion.

He's a democrat. Go figure, truth and reality bites. It's time the rabid

unions start realizing they've pushed way too far.

http://inthesetimes.com/working/entry/17871/vermont_activists_battle_democratic_governor_for_single_payer_health_care

I've tried to stay away from this section of the Browns Board, I've been beat down by a few folks on a few issues.

Sorry, Bob, but I see the above quote in red, as playing the victim. I don't remember anything that

"beat you down". I've been around here goofing off, a long time, and have never been "beat down", although

I've caught hell once in a long while, probably deserved, :wacko: , but most of us have eventually. So,

from my perspective, you are using "beat down" as an excuse to avoid hearing negative stuff about

unions in general. Objections to unions in general does not mean disrespect for firemen, etc. Not one bit. Ok, you are correct. Bad choice of words.

I thought Obama could bring us all together.

I'm cool with your honesty.

I hated what Reagan did to my family, but I did respect his leadership.

You brought Reagan up, what else can I do but assume something, maybe on both sides of it, when

you bring it up with no explanation whatsoever, but with an inferred damage done to your family?

I'd say that is baloney, with no explanation - twice now.

It's dumb to complain about me not knowing and wondering, when you offer no reason for your statement. No comment, sorry. No matter what I say you will refute it.

He had a way of uniting us, and that's what I thought we had in Obama.

More honesty - I appreciate it. Obamao mislead America in the worst way. Do you think some of the most partisan

democratic unions will look at their self interest, and how it hurt America, before the next pres election?

Possibly. I wouldn't count on the Teachers to back anyone but a D anytime soon.

Instead, I'm sitting here at my fire station getting ready for another class & preparing for another potential disaster called the Brelo verdict. We're prepared, but this shit is scary & mind-boggling.

And this means.....WHAT? I guessed two scenarios. What are you talking about being scary and mindboggling? Ok, explanation wasn't given, so here goes: mind boggling is how the public has reacted towards verdicts in other parts of the country (Ferguson,Baltimore, LA with the Rodney King stuff, etc.) with anarchy and destroying neighborhoods. Scary is self preservation for residents, businesses, and anybody in harms way through their own bad timing, or safety forces trying to control anarchy.

Policemen & firemen are human. We make mistakes too; we just hope none of you guys, and our colleagues get hurt or killed while serving and protecting.

Nobody in this country is saying policemen and firemen are not human. What the hell are you talking about?

Here is another example of you saying, in effect, "poor pitiful us, people think we aren't human". Perhaps you have a point there. The 99% good cops are being lumped into this stereotyping by media and even Obama & Eric Holder as a bunch of gangsters with badges. It's awful.

All decent human beings hope nobody gets hurt - the protectors and heros, or the folks they protect and heroically save.

All God's creation makes mistakes. The old saying "the only person that never made a mistake...never DID anything" applies.

But, if you are trying to say that the Brelo 49 shots was a "mistake"... nah. Not buyin it. What do you MEAN by what you said?

I see your statements as intentionally vague, to perhaps simply emotionally sway other people to think a certain thing about an issue. It's how liberals tend to try to win arguements/discussions/policies. I mean, look at how Obamao became president. My reference to the Brelo verdict is the possibility of organized anarchy, that is all.

Duping people with lies, emotional sways, and vague statements that inferred acceptance getting, but

was actually simply deviously planned and dishonest. And the self-interest with dishonesty and blinders on, of unions in general,

and a lot of democrats and whoever else.... led them to fall for it. Unions have gone too damn far, and used their leverage for maximum gain, to the extent that it is crashing budgets of entire states, and our country. I believe tax abatement is more of a burden, and taking our taxpaying dollars to fund private entities like Charter Schools are more of a threat to our economy. Capitalism is a wonderful thing, but the dangers are very real and no matter what side of the fence you are on, you have to see that. Everybody wants a piece of the pie Cal- management, union workers, non-union workers, CEOs, you name it. That is a very very very long diatribe, nobody has time for that.

The economy is in the toilet, our foreign policy has alienated our allies, the NSA and TSA are like Nazi Brown Shirts, they want to censor the Internet, Obama and Holder have added fuel to the fire to race relations in the last six years, the DOJ will not prosecute minority criminals, they want to bypass the constitution and let millions of illegals collect government subsidies, our borders are wide open to criminals, terrorists and disease-ridden illegals, our nation's infrastructure is falling apart, our electrical grid is so antiquated that we are at risk of enemy attacks or an mp strike, ...........but we have gay marriage and gender neutral bathrooms in the White House.

The economy is in the toilet, our foreign policy has alienated our allies, the NSA and TSA are like Nazi Brown Shirts, they want to censor the Internet, Obama and Holder have added fuel to the fire to race relations in the last six years, the DOJ will not prosecute minority criminals, they want to bypass the constitution and let millions of illegals collect government subsidies, our borders are wide open to criminals, terrorists and disease-ridden illegals, our nation's infrastructure is falling apart, our electrical grid is so antiquated that we are at risk of enemy attacks or an mp strike, ...........but we have gay marriage and gender neutral bathrooms in the White House.

Illuminati

Okay, I understand what you're saying. I disagree about the charter schools -

our public school system MUST have "competition" to keep them responsible to

parents, who pay those taxes for schools. Parents MUST have viable options.

BTW, you didn't explain the Reagan hurt your family thing. I'm still trying to figure that out here...

Good point Chris

On a scale of perfect to the most perfect, how perfect are we?

Lol...can you give conjecture a rest? Who said America is perfect? No conservative ever said we are perfect you asshole lol.

This is why it's difficult arguing with libtards...they jump from one meaningless point to another so you can never nail them.

This is why it's difficult arguing with libtards...they jump from one meaningless point to another so you can never nail them.

When you're arguing with conservatives you know what you're getting.

Arguing with Liberals you never know what you're getting.

I would vote Liberal if everyone were honest, up front, truly payed their fair share, and looked out for one another but I think people are lying deceptive cocksuckers who fuck each other over all the time. .

Lol...can you give conjecture a rest? Who said America is perfect? No conservative ever said we are perfect you asshole lol.

I'm the person that is "difficult to argue with", not the person calling the other a "libtard" because there is a disagreement.

Woody, you are "difficult to argue with" because you botch the subject,

and morph it into something else most of the time.

You "argue" what you come up with away from what is being discussed. I guess it's because you don't have

much legit input on a lot of subjects out of a lack of experience.

You have been doing better, though.

When you're arguing with conservatives you know what you're getting.

Arguing with Liberals you never know what you're getting.

I would vote Liberal if everyone were honest, up front, truly payed their fair share, and looked out for one another but I think people are lying deceptive cocksuckers who fuck each other over all the time. .

everyone were honest, up front, truly payed their fair share, and looked out for one another

If that is your criteria, you won't be voting for ANYONE EVER!!!

everyone were honest, up front, truly payed their fair share, and looked out for one another

If that is your criteria, you won't be voting for ANYONE EVER!!!

that's just a liberal emotional knee jerk to manufacture a stupid excuse to keep humping

the democrat party candidates for pres.

Browns149 translation: " I know I voted for a loser every time in Carter, Clinton and Obamao,

but nobody is perfect, so I'll keep voting for democrats because I don't get it, and because

I would love to give Higgardly Clinton great big smoochies"

Paid their fair share???lol

There's that nonsensical liberal talking point again. So what would be considered someones fair share?

Presumably it doesn't include tax avoidance with offshore accounts and highly paid accountants trying to save money wherever possible.

Presumably it doesn't include tax avoidance with offshore accounts and highly paid accountants trying to save money wherever possible.

Only libs would demonize getting highly paid and saving money. Your hero Lebron James is highly paid, go rag on him.

He only plays a game, therefore he should be taxed 80% maybe 90%...or whatever the fuck you libfucks feel "fair share" means at the moment.

Only libs would demonize getting highly paid and saving money. Your hero Lebron James is highly paid, go rag on him.

He only plays a game, therefore he should be taxed 80% maybe 90%...or whatever the fuck you libfucks feel "fair share" means at the moment.

Do you even try to look for the point as it goes flying by you?

If I'm earning $50k, I pay a set amount of tax, maybe 20%. If it's $100k, it's a higher amount, about 25%. Yet, when people see Mitt Romney earning $20m, and paying 14%, people ask 'what's up with that?' John Kerry earning $5m, paying about the same tax rate will (should) elicit the same response.

There's very much a perception that personal tax rates, which in most people's mind should if not go up, at least stay the same, actually go down when you hit a certain amount of wealth and income, because the rich people can afford to pay people to tie all the taxes up in a neat little bow for them in offshore accounts, 'charitable donations' and the rest. These options would technically be available to everybody, but Joe Schmuck earning $30k can't afford to pay someone to do that, so has to pay everything.

Does that make sense to you now?

Archived