THE BROWNS BOARD

Who do you think wins rookie of the year?

WalterWhite

Nate Orchard I thought myself. I mean, who else? Beasley is good but on a team lacking defensive skill. Shelton, sure, but when does a NT get accolades? Williams is great but might get limited on that DL rotation. Orchard is in a position on a very good D to get a lot of sacks.

ORoY - Probably Kevin White?

My picks ARE homer picks, so live with it! LOL

O= Duke Johnson, but he'll be pushed hard by Mayle & his red zone presence.

D= Danny Shelton over Orchard as Shelton will see more plays due to the diversity we'll see in the front 7.

Mike

Obviously not a rookie but Manziel will be the comeback player of the year... easy.

Obviously not a rookie but Manziel will be the comeback player of the year... easy.

POG,

Due to how much he plays, I agree with this year or next. I think (or should I say "WE think") that Manziel WILL come back strong.

I think this kid has what it takes.

Mike

Offense: Green-Beckham just because we passed on him. (I think really it just might be a sleeper-WR Tyler Lockett who also steps up the return game)

Defense: Williams

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000492541/article/sudden-impact-projecting-top-100-nfl-rookies-of-2015

The old what has always happened will happen again fallacy? Maybe so. I doubt Gurley breaks down in 10 games though. The Rams also seem to do well with new running backs.

I am just saying that I think there are more reliable guys. Without being a homer I would think on offense that it would not be one of the QBs....more like Cooper. And on defense, if a guy really does a number with sacks, he could get that ROY call. That is why Orchard is not a bad choice, but if not him, then one of the pass rushers....or perhaps Williams who is supposed to have both inside bullishness and pass rushing aptitude.

The Key to my hometown guy Todd Gurley winning O ROYear is his sorry Rams OL. Along with Gurley the Rams Drafted 4 OL men and they needed them. Wish Todd Well.. On D ROYear It's a toss up between L. Williams and S. Ray. Ray on a good team that needs D help to get to the next step S. Ray Fits and I don't think he's going to let Himself or Family Down Again.. Doubt if you want not me..

Archived