THE BROWNS BOARD

Another Dumb ass Bush

larryfine

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's an idiot. The invasion of Iraq left it wide open for the Sunnies to organize with American weapons left behind when we left. Horrible dictator or not the CIA placed Sadaam in power to keep the peace between Iran and Isreal. Our actions there were the reason we have ISIS taking over. We left those people vulnerable, weak, and starving. Bush, Bush and the other Bush belong in jail. And if you are interested, Grandaddy Prescott Bush worked for Brown Harriman who financed the Nazi party even during the war.

I'm a conservative that knows how politicians lie, cheat and do anything to gain power and control the masses. We the People need to send a message to both parties. Or start another party to eliminate the Crony-Capitalism that has taken over our once great country.

We must stop being left or right and become Americans. We're letting this corrupt body politic divide us on issues like gay marriage and abortion that don't belong in politics. Meanwhile, they're shredding the constitution.

He's an idiot. The invasion of Iraq left it wide open for the Sunnies to organize with American weapons left behind when we left. Horrible dictator or not the CIA placed Sadaam in power to keep the peace between Iran and Isreal. Our actions there were the reason we have ISIS taking over. We left those people vulnerable, weak, and starving. Bush, Bush and the other Bush belong in jail. And if you are interested, Grandaddy Prescott Bush worked for Brown Harriman who financed the Nazi party even during the war.

I'm a conservative that knows how politicians lie, cheat and do anything to gain power and control the masses. We the People need to send a message to both parties. Or start another party to eliminate the Crony-Capitalism that has taken over our once great country.

We must stop being left or right and become Americans. We're letting this corrupt body politic divide us on issues like gay marriage and abortion that don't belong in politics. Meanwhile, they're shredding the constitution.

Holy fuck you're a republican? Gtfo what spaceship did you land in? Literally a resounding yes on everything you said, you must be alien.

I'd like to see proof of your rambling.

Holy fuck you're a republican? Gtfo what spaceship did you land in? Literally a resounding yes on everything you said, you must be alien.

Holy fuck you're a libtard. A resounding yes even on Opals the last two sentences??

Gtfo, what spaceship did you land in?

We must stop being left or right and become Americans.

Good luck with that.

Much of the left hates, is ashamed of, and wants nothing to do with being "American".

America was rotten from the day of its founding. We are the reason third world countries exist, we are polluting the world, we are the most racist country on the planet, and our military are murderers.

Holy fuck you're a libtard. A resounding yes even on Opals the last two sentences??

sigh. You meant to say "on opals last two sentences?" right....cause put "the" infront of last two sentences is literal nonsense but I understand English is hard sometimes. And yes, what about his last two sentences is so overwhelming to you? Are you hiding underneath the basement stairs cause your mind just couldn't handle it?

sigh. You meant to say "on opals last two sentences?" right....cause put "the" infront of last two sentences is literal nonsense but I understand English is hard sometimes. And yes, what about his last two sentences is so overwhelming to you? Are you hiding underneath the basement stairs cause your mind just couldn't handle it?

Haha... yeah, focus on the typo. I could through many of your posts and find errors but these are the actions of lesser minds, not mine.

Um...there is nothing overwhelming about the content of the sentences dork...what could be considered overwhelming I suppose is that a liberal nut job agreed with them. Hope we're clear on that.

I could through many of your posts and find errors but these are the actions of lesser minds, not mine.

Um...there is nothing overwhelming about the content of the sentences dork...what could be considered overwhelming I suppose is that a liberal nut job agreed with them. Hope we're clear on that.

1) dude...you could through many of my posts? Is this English?

2) There's nothing far right about what he said, I think you stopped reading again.

I'd like to see proof of your rambling.

Proof? I don't know who is more retarted you or Stewart. Stupid is is stupid does. Just remember I am a man who sucks balls. Stewart and your sorry ass are boys whose balls I suck!

SMBSB

1) dude...you could through many of my posts? Is this English?

2) There's nothing far right about what he said, I think you stopped reading again.

I actually had to laugh out loud at how cute you try to be.

Yeah dork, its English.

http://www.macmillandictionary.com/us/dictionary/american/go-through

What he said was right wing as right wing could be there sport, I don't know what planet you live on.

Larry yells a lot at home because his mom ignores him...so he thinks typing in bold will make everyone pay attention to him on a message board.

My replies to your lame ass post must bother you a lot for you to edit my post so others don't see how I make a ass out of you all the time. As far as wanting to be noticed, posting 50 times a day like you do would be another way to accomplish this I guess. Gutless.

Bush was an idiot. Obama is an idiot. Jeb Bush is even dumber than his brother.

Please Kasich, please run for president.

I like Kasich as a governor but don't like him as a president.

G.Bush II was not an idiot. Jeb is not an idiot. Both were capable governors. Except for a few cherry picked differences, a Jeb Bush presidency would not look too different from a Hillary presidency, and if either happens then the electoret will get what they deserve. The problem is that I'll be getting what they deserve, too.

I actually had to laugh out loud at how cute you try to be.

Yeah dork, its English.

http://www.macmillandictionary.com/us/dictionary/american/go-through

What he said was right wing as right wing could be there sport, I don't know what planet you live on.

you do realize your grammatical mistake is still uncorrected right? you didn't actually write "go" before through. I could've swore by quoting it you would have seen it, but fuck me running again you prove that I still don't quite grasp how stupid you really are. I mean it now. You aren't just internet stupid anymore, you're plain Retarded. I was gonna say reread your sentence maybe you'll see it this time, but that's futile. Amazing you actually posted a link to the proper phrasing yet still didn't see that you missed the word despite me quoting it then pointing it out in mockery. How long have you been in the states? Is this an English thing you're just not getting or what?

Just a few short years ago Joe Biden was claiming Iraq to be one of Obama's biggest successes. Then Obama pulled all our troops out of Iraq and now about half the country has been lost to ISIS. Obama did not listen to the military who wanted a residual force left behind to help keep the country stabilized.

It sickens me to see this administration take so lightly the loss of major cities in Iraq to ISIS when we lost so many soldiers to secure those cities. You can make the argument Bush should not have went to war in Iraq. You can also make the argument having gone to war and investing in all of our lost lives and billions of dollars we should have tried to protect the investment we made in that country instead of withdrawing all our troops. Bush accurately predicted what would happen if we pulled all the troops out too soon.

That's the legacy of dem voters who were stupid and voted for obaMaolies.

A sick, arrogant, witless president who will not listen to anybody else on earth.

Just a few short years ago Joe Biden was claiming Iraq to be one of Obama's biggest successes. Then Obama pulled all our troops out of Iraq and now about half the country has been lost to ISIS. Obama did not listen to the military who wanted a residual force left behind to help keep the country stabilized.

It sickens me to see this administration take so lightly the loss of major cities in Iraq to ISIS when we lost so many soldiers to secure those cities. You can make the argument Bush should not have went to war in Iraq. You can also make the argument having gone to war and investing in all of our lost lives and billions of dollars we should have tried to protect the investment we made in that country instead of withdrawing all our troops. Bush accurately predicted what would happen if we pulled all the troops out too soon.

We would have had to keep troops there until the end of time. There was no proper way to exit. Saddam kept the country on lock for so many years by gassing people and using tactics we wouldn't do. That is the only way you could keep all of those factions under control. We would have to be there forever and put U.S. personnel at risk to try and referee fights that have gone on thousands of years.

We would have had to keep troops there until the end of time. There was no proper way to exit. Saddam kept the country on lock for so many years by gassing people and using tactics we wouldn't do. That is the only way you could keep all of those factions under control. We would have to be there forever and put U.S. personnel at risk to try and referee fights that have gone on thousands of years.

After we had invested so much in securing that country we needed to protect our investment. We have had troops in South Korea since the end of that war and we still have troops in Germany. Keeping a residual force would have been a good investment in my opinion.

After we had invested so much in securing that country we needed to protect our investment. We have had troops in South Korea since the end of that war and we still have troops in Germany. Keeping a residual force would have been a good investment in my opinion.

Did the South Koreans and Germans have a millennial long confrontation involving several internal factions motivated by a religion that condones murder?

Did the South Koreans and Germans have a millennial long confrontation involving several internal factions motivated by a religion that condones murder?

We have already seen the results of pulling out of Iraq too soon. The surge under Bush worked well enough to bring some of those factions together as we got help from some of the Sunni sects in liberating cities like Mosul, Fallujah and Ramadi all of which have now been taken over by ISIS after we left.

As Ramadi Falls, Obama Rallies Troops With Speech On Global Warming

http://dailycaller.com/2015/05/20/as-isis-gains-and-ramadi-falls-obama-rallies-troops-with-speech-on-global-warming/

We have already seen the results of pulling out of Iraq too soon. The surge under Bush worked well enough to bring some of those factions together as we got help from some of the Sunni sects in liberating cities like Mosul, Fallujah and Ramadi all of which have now been taken over by ISIS after we left.

We would have to be fully committed to Iraq until the end of time or find a way to convert them all to a religion that doesn't scramble their brains.

Archived