THE BROWNS BOARD

Sea Levels rising rapidly due to Climate Change per The Weather Channel

Well, being funny is funny. But this information supporting my humorous attempt

to joke about my opposition to the global warming hysteria - politically and financially motivated,

is very excellent. It isn't that the levels are rising in certain places or not, they are - it's the question

about WHY, and what it really means.

It is BS to say that certain places on the globe sea levels are rising and at certain places sea levels are falling,

so EVERYBODY VOTE FOR GAY "MARRIAGE" and MORE FREE STUFF TO GET INCOME TO THE LOWER POOR CLASSES AROUND THE WORLD.

It's a very complex issue, and the liberal conclusions are politically self serving, and globally a matter of

income redistribution.

Truth is, it really IS spring, ice has melted, and rivers and streams have flowed to the oceans different places.

And, the earth fluctuates - and weather patterns change around the globe constantly.

Sea levels, noted above, have been rising since the MELTING OF THE ICE AGE. No factories. No cars.

No houses. Almost? no people on the planet. Dinosaurs may have farted - I don't know...

I do think it is interesting that Figure 2, a map of rising AND LOWERING sea levels ... the site is "no longer being

maintained" and is gone to somewhere I couldn't find.

http://www.wunderground.com/climate/SeaLevelRise.asp?MR=1

"Measuring Sea Level

Well over seventy percent of our planet is covered by water. This was not always the case. During the last ice age, massive ice sheets covered portions of the northern and southern hemispheres (Figure 1). When the massive ice sheets melted, they released the water locked inside them – enough to make the seas rise by about 120m (390 ft) (Waelbroeck et al., 2002; Schneider von Deimling, et al., 2006; Rahmstorf, 2007).

Global mean sea level (MSL) has been rising since the end of the last ice age almost 18,000 years ago. Measures of sea level refer to the level of the ocean's surface halfway between high and low tide (to find out more about how sea level is measured, see our links below). Often, they are used to standardize measurements of land elevations and sea depths. Sea level, however, is not the same across the world. Mean sea level is the average, or mean, height of the sea."

Your concerns that climate change is a politically driven scam by the left would hold a little more water if it were restricted to one country and one party. The issue has, for the most, bipartisan support in developed nations and is separate from anything to do with gay marriage or anything like that (unless you think gay marriage is causing global warming which a few nutjobs do).

Your concerns that climate change is a politically driven scam by the left would hold a little more water if it were restricted to one country and one party. The issue has, for the most, bipartisan support in developed nations and is separate from anything to do with gay marriage or anything like that (unless you think gay marriage is causing global warming which a few nutjobs do).

That being said, I don't doubt that there are a good many slacktivists who don't themselves know the science and just parrot what they read on change.org and those people are just as bad as people from the other side completely denying any human involvement.

There's probably also people seeing an opportunity to try to get developing nations involved, particularly places like africa - plenty of abundant sun, in general. These people might be looking to siphon money away from developed nations to do that.

Let's see if I can muster up a Chris type of liberal response... eh.....

"oh, well, Chris, if you think the world is going to flash flood and go underwater tomorrow, then

why don't you and your friends go build an Ark? The plans are in the Bible"

nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.

So much of the mmgw knee jerk reactions involve higher taxes on activities, and coercive fees for not

hippity hoppity'ing around regulations out the wazoo. Easy money.

Some scientists have been harrassed and lost grants because they didn't agree with the theory of mmgw,

and some get left out in the cold with no invitations, and their noncompliant with mmgw theory papers don't

get "peer reviewed" nor do they get published.

Any honest person surely would ask themselves why? Doesn't the "truth set them free" ? Or more close to reality,

"the lie gets them funding, prestige up on high, and perks" ?

Now, just ONE mmgw alarmist starts wailing "WE MUST STOPT THE DESTRUCTION OF OUR GLOBES MASSIVE

RAINFORESTS AND PLANT TREES", and they have my serious attention.

It's a worldwide scam, and the American left (progressives) is one its players. Do you know what IPCC stands for and what it is? This body, formed under the United Nations (what a coincidence) is the INTERGOVERNMENTAL Panel on Climate Change. One goal of progressivism is to knock the U.S. down a peg or two... its about the GLOBAL redistribution of wealth, and this climate change hoax is a wonderful tool for which to implement that.

Global warming, a natural phenomena, is made out to be a "crisis" by the left...recall the words of Obama cohort Rohm Emmanuel "we can't let a good crisis go to waste".

Its amazing how you leftists cant put 2+2 together....well, not really amazing, you're leftists.

Let's see if I can muster up a Chris type of liberal response... eh.....

"oh, well, Chris, if you think the world is going to flash flood and go underwater tomorrow, then

why don't you and your friends go build an Ark? The plans are in the Bible"

nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.

So much of the mmgw knee jerk reactions involve higher taxes on activities, and coercive fees for not

hippity hoppity'ing around regulations out the wazoo. Easy money.

Some scientists have been harrassed and lost grants because they didn't agree with the theory of mmgw,

and some get left out in the cold with no invitations, and their noncompliant with mmgw theory papers don't

get "peer reviewed" nor do they get published.

Any honest person surely would ask themselves why? Doesn't the "truth set them free" ? Or more close to reality,

"the lie gets them funding, prestige up on high, and perks" ?

Now, just ONE mmgw alarmist starts wailing "WE MUST STOPT THE DESTRUCTION OF OUR GLOBES MASSIVE

RAINFORESTS AND PLANT TREES", and they have my serious attention.

I know, I know, it would be so much easier if everything were free and nobody had to put in any effort to change anything. But that's not the reality. Step outside the bubble of living in america for a while, and really take a look at things from a global perspective.

Global schmobel.

let the rest of the countries around the world fight to have their freedom, their CONSTITUTION,

and work their asses off to invent things, and build their countries and agriculture.

My concern is with MY own country right here in the good ole U.S.A. Hey, it's the only place to be,

because WE "giterdone"

Global schmobel.

let the rest of the countries around the world fight to have their freedom, their CONSTITUTION,

and work their asses off to invent things, and build their countries and agriculture.

My concern is with MY own country right here in the good ole U.S.A. Hey, it's the only place to be,

because WE "giterdone"

See this? This is why we can't have a sensible discussion on global issues.

Winter season = cold proves mmgw falsw

Summer Season = warm proves nothing

Why is this a political issue? It is a scientific issue. Political interests, lobbies, etc mean nothing here. Only data and the scientific method. And by those guidelines, it is pretty clear

Why is this a political issue? It is a scientific issue. Political interests, lobbies, etc mean nothing here. Only data and the scientific method. And by those guidelines, it is pretty clear

Toby Keith says otherwise you commie.

Fear mongering, hyperbole, call it whatever. There's nothing man can do to alter the natural warming cooling cycles of the earth.

Much of the time science is not an exact science anyway, and GW is certainly one of those times.

at this point whether you think it's man made or not is completely irrelevant. It's GOING TO PROFOUNDLY CHANGE life for us on this planet. All of you in the coming decades are going to have sacrifices forced on you that you never even dreamed possible. Of course the Japanese have a shitburger meat substitute on standy so there's always that. But lol....most of you are going to freak and I'm calling it now, some of you will "opt out" because you can't deal with it. All of a sudden some of you are just not gonna be posting here anymore.

at this point whether you think it's man made or not is completely irrelevant. It's GOING TO PROFOUNDLY CHANGE life for us on this planet. All of you in the coming decades are going to have sacrifices forced on you that you never even dreamed possible. Of course the Japanese have a shitburger meat substitute on standy so there's always that. But lol....most of you are going to freak and I'm calling it now, some of you will "opt out" because you can't deal with it. All of a sudden some of you are just not gonna be posting here anymore.

Either that or Walt finally goes full Retard and hunts us all down one by one... ;)

(love ya really buddy)

I can see it now, a thousand years from now, there will still be people

whining about mmgw going to ruin all life on the planet in ten years.

Which, the other 99 times didn't happen.....

until you make a grab for my wallet...

"IF" we're still around in 1000 years life is going to be "profoundly" different for whatever's living here. I know I won't be coming back. But this isn't a "doomsday" scenario, the lights aren't gonna go out over night...it's a slow gradual decay over 100's of years. It's already started. The decay of the human genome is already in "FULL" march and none of you realize it.

Your going to live for another 1000 years?

Oh, the horror :P

at this point whether you think it's man made or not is completely irrelevant.

It's GOING TO PROFOUNDLY CHANGE life for us on this planet.

Wooo.. I'm soooooo scared! Quite frankly if you honestly believe global warming is ALL "man made", then you're an asshole.

All of you in the coming decades are going to have sacrifices forced on you that you never even dreamed possible. Of course the Japanese have a shitburger meat substitute on standy so there's always that. But lol....most of you are going to freak and I'm calling it now, some of you will "opt out" because you can't deal with it. All of a sudden some of you are just not gonna be posting here anymore..

You're calling it now? Way to go out on a limb there Cleve. You'll be dead and nothing will have happened.

Al Gore called it too, Armageddon is scheduled to arrive any time soon. Make sure you save a spot for Chris and Woody in your underground shelter stocked with your Japanese meat substitute and condoms.

Wait...you said this:

"IF" we're still around in 1000 years life is going to be "profoundly" different for whatever's living here. I know I won't be coming back. But this isn't a "doomsday" scenario, the lights aren't gonna go out over night...it's a slow gradual decay over 100's of years. It's already started. The decay of the human genome is already in "FULL" march and none of you realize it.

"...a gradual decay over 100's of years"

Then you said this:

All of you in the coming decades are going to have sacrifices forced on you that you never even dreamed possible. Of course the Japanese have a shitburger meat substitute on standy so there's always that. But lol....most of you are going to freak and I'm calling it now, some of you will "opt out" because you can't deal with it. All of a sudden some of you are just not gonna be posting here anymore.

"...in the coming decades"..."most of us are going to freak out"...'you're calling it"

So, a gradual decay over 100's of years now becomes changes occurring in the next few decades.

You need to start going back and proofreading your mumbo jumbo to avoid getting caught in lies and glaring contradictions.

It's the liberal Dishonest Emotional Knee Jerk. It's like a dance they can't stop.

Cleve and Browns149 could be on "Dancing With the Stars" as a couple.

It's the liberal Dishonest Emotional Knee Jerk. It's like a dance they can't stop.

Cleve and Browns149 could be on "Dancing With the Stars" as a couple.

You should really be careful about describing people as knee-jerk when 99% of your posts can be predicted beforehand.

Yeah, show me the scientific calc on that "99%".

I'm consistent = NOT a liberal. I go by PRINCIPLE, not by the party of the president

who inhabits our White House.

I.E. Back when PRES Bush was pres, liberals whined about being TERRIFIED by the Patriot Act.

Now that Obamao is pretending to be an American president, you cannot get a liberal to criticize

the Patriot Act for anything. And Obamao made it a lot stronger. That's a liberal emotional knee jerk, Chris.

Liberals LOVE liberal presidents, so whatever that president does, especially when it's the same damn thing

the conservative president did, they love it. But when the conservative president did the same damn thing...

the liberal gets "terrified" at the loss of their freedoms. They are Sheply "frightened".

hahahahahahahaha. How dishonest - dishonesty is surely part of the definition of "liberal". Or, maybe just "liberal hypocrit",

except I think the latter is an oxymoron.

I calls em when I sees em, Chris. What, you're mad because

you won't be on "Dancing with the Stars" with Cleve or Browns149 ???

I was talking about your knee jerk reactions because, well, put it this way:

Global warming something something - it's a scam. global redistribution of wealth. rainforests!

Gay rights something something - militant gay agenda. bakers. unnatural weirdness!

Something something guns - 2nd amendment. obamao's coming for the guns.

Immigration - dirty liberal trick. cloward piven. marxist utopia!

Some muslims did a bad thing - Obamao is a muslim! ISIS, Putin see weakness from obamao.

Some black people did a bad thing - Obamao is black! Jesse jackson/Al Sharpton. Reverse Racism!

You could literally build a cal-bot that just sees the thread title and responds with the same lines over and over again.

Archived