THE BROWNS BOARD

SBNation Chooses us as a team that could make 2015 playoffs

dawg2fan

they should just list every team as having a 'chance' to make the playoffs, that way they can pronounce themselves geniuses for making such a bold prediction when the off chance someone outside the perennial teams get in the dance.

Yes, but don't forget the Ravens won a SB without a superior "O" in 2001. Why not us? I really think our Defense will be superior this year.

Yeah, and that was the finest defense of the past 15 years and perhaps one of the very best all time.

A while back there was a thread about the intangibles of a quarterback. Things that may not show up on the stats but a quarterback who makes the pressure throws, makes the crucial plays or drives to win games. The intangibles I am interested this year with the Browns are how much difference will it make having highly motivated coaches and players? Coaches who turned down opportuniites elsewhere because they want to stay believing in what is being built with the Browns. Players on the team already and those just now coming aboard wanting to be here and contribute. This team has a lot of talent on the offensive line and on defense but adding to that are some great attitudes and motivation. The latter something we have not had for a while.

We will make the playoffs simply because the other teams will not take us seriously. The Browns will become Seattle North East with stellar Oline and defense. Duke Johnson will be the biggest reason along with West and Crowell. And if Manziel gets a clue that would be even better.

We will make the playoffs simply because the other teams will not take us seriously. The Browns will become Seattle North East with stellar Oline and defense. Duke Johnson will be the biggest reason along with West and Crowell. And if Manziel gets a clue that would be even better.

yes, we are up and coming but i don't fall for that taking another team seriously or not crap. each FO and coaching staff does their study on teams they're facing, and if we rip it up early on everyone will know about it.

if we make the playoffs it will be because we are playing lights out on both sides of the ball, not making mistakes and not turning it over.

oh and not having any serios injuries to key position players.

It was more tongue in cheek. I agree we have to stay healthy and a lot depends on the QB play. But we do have more depth than last year.

It was more tongue in cheek. I agree we have to stay healthy and a lot depends on the QB play. But we do have more depth than last year.

i agree.

that being said thing that washes that equal is the tougher schedule........so 'they' say, lol.

Archived