THE BROWNS BOARD

Watch this mob of black teens beat up bystander in McDonalds

Overpopulation wouldn't be solved, just postponed. What jobs would there be on the moon that aren't here? Apart from moon engineers or whatever.

Well that's similar to my worries about global warming: by the time we fill up the earth, the Moon and Mars and need to expand again I will more than likely be dead and gone.

;)

Seriously I expect some sort of disaster or plague to kill a shitload of people that sometime in the future.

WSS

Overpopulation, and unemployment would be big ones. I mean, really colonizing the moon. Not building a six person space station.

do you even remotely understand the logistics of putting people on a naturally uninhabitable planet or moon? Just 100 people is an enormous undertaking. I'll entertain the discussion when we can figure out how to terraform an unliveable atmosphere. Until then it's profoundly stupid to be talking about what would solve what. To make a dent in our pop you'd have to have billions of people offworld.....can you wrap your head around just getting those people there?

do you even remotely understand the logistics of putting people on a naturally uninhabitable planet or moon? Just 100 people is an enormous undertaking. I'll entertain the discussion when we can figure out how to terraform an unliveable atmosphere. Until then it's profoundly stupid to be talking about what would solve what. To make a dent in our pop you'd have to have billions of people offworld.....can you wrap your head around just getting those people there?

Maybe someone could build an ark?

I'd like to send you there now with minimal life support if possible.

I'd like to send you there now with minimal life support if possible.

Ic you don't know who you're talking to human, I would need no life support you rudimentary lifeform.....I draw energy directly from the vacuum of the multiverse. Meaning I regularly destroy the potential's for other universe's to serve my needs....you know universe's where you might actually be a useful entity to someone.

Archived