THE BROWNS BOARD

the darling of the DNC

I got burned on one I posted yesterday. It was an article where a black owned bakery got sued by the KKK for refusing to bake cakes for them and losing in court. The only problem was it never happened.

http://washingtonweeklynews.com/unintended-consequences-black-bakery-owner-loses-lawsuit-forced-to-bake-racist-kkk-cake/#

haven't you guys learned by now? srsly, there is no learning curve with some of you guys...it's a flat fucking line. It's not even any "fool me once" scenario's....you've been literally fooled hundreds of times in the last few years i'm sure of it.

Actually I usually do pretty well in spotting internet fake stories but no doubt they have gotten better and more clever with time.

Any more, there are fact checking reports I don't trust. Misinformation

has gone wild on the net.

Especially by the left. It's the Johnny Cochran defense of definate guilt.

"If the information is bogus, you must not know us"

I don't have great confidence in Snopes anymore either. Usually if I just google search if something is true or not I find what I am looking for.

http://accuracyinpolitics.blogspot.com/2013/05/snopes-got-snoped.html

I don't have great confidence in Snopes anymore either. Usually if I just google search if something is true or not I find what I am looking for.

http://accuracyinpolitics.blogspot.com/2013/05/snopes-got-snoped.html

I'm not sure that that really discredits snopes, saying they're just a husband and wife team. The information presented is still the same information regardless. I'm sure people will rejoice in pointing when it's wrong but generally it's pretty much spot on.

you just really accused the left of these kinds of wild troll your own base stories? Every day is a new story you guys post and 90% of the time it's utterly fake or only 5% of the whole story was told. You are in lala land....the list of stories from operation jade helm (bullshit) to Michelle Obama's traveling expenses (bullshit)...the fucking list is endless. And you don't even get that it's to get internet stoolies like you lathered up and plucking around like an enraged hen.

your "90 %" is just as bogus. I SAID "ESPECIALLY by the left".

Think about that, if you can slow down your emotional knee jerky for a moment.

That doesn't mean the right doesn't do it, but it's outrageously more prevalent by the left.

Know why I say that? The biggest reason is, even the owners of the Snopes site

ADMIT that they get more complaints of liberal bias than complaints about

conservative bias.

Here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snopes.com

Emotional knee jerk = Cleve

you just really accused the left of these kinds of wild troll your own base stories? Every day is a new story you guys post and 90% of the time it's utterly fake or only 5% of the whole story was told. You are in lala land....the list of stories from operation jade helm (bullshit) to Michelle Obama's traveling expenses (bullshit)...the fucking list is endless. And you don't even get that it's to get internet stoolies like you lathered up and plucking around like an enraged hen.

it's good to take everything with a grain of salt. It might be PolitiFact that is run from a university somewhere in Pennsylvania I think under the umbrella of an organization that Obama worked with closely during his political, I mean community organizing phase. which, by the way, is ongoing. ;)

WSS

Archived