THE BROWNS BOARD

Obamao's gov should be charged with felony theft and extortion

calfoxwc

Cal do you know how long civil asset forfeiture has been going on? I knew a kid 15 years ago that dealt a small amt of roids and summit county tried to seize his parents house cause apparently it was the roids the kid had been selling that bought the nice house and not the job his dad held with a major global company for 3+ decades. I think bush was in office so he obviously told summit county fuck dat nigga take all day shit

the op is about an INNOCENT man having his fortune stolen.

I'm pretty sure the parents' house was just fine if the parents had

no idea what was going on.

Be quiet - your posts are causing a disturbance in the Force.

the op is about an INNOCENT man having his fortune stolen.

I'm pretty sure the parents' house was just fine if the parents had

no idea what was going on.

Be quiet - your posts are causing a disturbance in the Force.

. 1) the amt of money they spent would suggest it wasnt fine. U would hopping around here like madman, more than u already do, if u had to spend a quarter of ur lifes savings to keep ur house cause ur kid dealt a few hundred dollars of roids of all things. Because of that case i learned that civil asset forfeiture happens constantly and often the person loses because it becomes more costly to fight it. Which means its people of lesser means that more often lose those cases. Been going on for decades u stupid old cuck. Lmao. 2) every single one of ur posts causes a small rift in the space time continuum which allows a little more stupid to creep into our universe each time. U literally need to have ur internet privileges revoked. A complete cyberspace ban

. 1) the amt of money they spent would suggest it wasnt fine. U would hopping around here like madman, more than u already do, if u had to spend a quarter of ur lifes savings to keep ur house cause ur kid dealt a few hundred dollars of roids of all things. Because of that case i learned that civil asset forfeiture happens constantly and often the person loses because it becomes more costly to fight it. Which means its people of lesser means that more often lose those cases. Been going on for decades u stupid old cuck. Lmao. 2) every single one of ur posts causes a small rift in the space time continuum which allows a little more stupid to creep into our universe each time. U literally need to have ur internet privileges revoked. A complete cyberspace ban

I found a youtube of Clev. She's a Chinese lady.

Why are all you right wingnuts on here so angry all the time? No sex? (from a female). Spending all day scouring the right wingnut websites looking for made up dirt about liberals to post on this message board? Talk about miserable people.

Why are all you right wingnuts on here so angry all the time? No sex? (from a female). Spending all day scouring the right wingnut websites looking for made up dirt about liberals to post on this message board? Talk about miserable people.

To fuck with clazy starkels of Miktoxic........

Um yes Cleve civil forfeiture happens often, and I'm sure everyone appreciates you making us aware of that from atop your perch of superior knowledge... but in your sophomoric eagerness to "put Cal in his place" , the point of the thread went flying over your large head.

The news here is that this guy actually got his money back from a civil forfeiture, all $107,702 of it you dork.

Whatcha gonna say now..."everybody gets their property/money back after a civil forfeiture, U literally need to have ur internet privileges revoked"?

You have no more business posting here than does Larryfine...both of you contribute nothing.

Um yes Cleve civil forfeiture happens often, and I'm sure everyone appreciates you making us aware of that from atop your perch of superior knowledge... but in your sophomoric eagerness to "put Cal in his place" , the point of the thread went flying over your large head.

The news here is that this guy actually got his money back from a civil forfeiture, all $107,702 of it you dork.

Whatcha gonna say now..."everybody gets their property/money back after a civil forfeiture, U literally need to have ur internet privileges revoked"?

You have no more business posting here than does Larryfine...both of you contribute nothing.

are you now trying to say that every time forfeiture proceedings are enacted by the govt the citizen loses? I'm completely lost with you dude you're a complete pussy slit of a man, I had just gotten done explaining how someone I knew won a forfeiture case but had to spend an enormous amt of money in legal bills. Do you post in your sleep or something?

Hey MKtoxic's bitch, being you follow Fox news for all your info for whats wrong in the world, Is this how you were brought into this world?

http://nypost.com/2015/05/15/this-woman-got-pregnant-from-having-anal-sex/

Your little punk ass going to be banned. Everyone sick of reading your garbage.

Civil Forfeiture became popular with various levels of government as the "war on drugs" ramped up. Some of this was then put on steroids when Bush II initiated "the War On Terror".

To weigh in slightly in Cal's favor the abuse (at least from reports) has ramped up during the Obama administration.

How responsible is he? That's a question for invetigation and debate. Does he know/did he know that his minions at the IRS and "Justice" have been applying rules meant to snag terrorists and drug king pins to people who run farmers markets and mom and pop cash heavy businesses?

I have no more business posting here than does Walter White does..both of us contribute nothing.

Archived